Hearts .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Hearts .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby Swift Frank » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:10 pm

A blind man has far more vision than any Accies Board Member or "Management Team".
Stevie Wonder wearing a blindfold would offer more.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:20 pm

I assumed when I saw there was no Keatings or Mackinnon they were still injured but I suspect they could have played. Martin just decided to keep them in cotton wool for Saturday. We are after all not judged on games against Hearts. Probably made no difference. Straight forward win for them and I should start betting on my predictions.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:19 pm

The only things certain in life it seems are death ,taxes and Accies nil.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Bluesy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:42 am

Rubbish today. New manager needed now before it's too late
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:40 am

Haven't won at Swinecastle since 1977-can still remember it well as a 10 year old and as soon as the team was announced we all knew it was another meek surrender in prospect.

Bringing on Bingham-the guy they have told to find a new club despite giving him a new contract earlier this season-sums up the Canning approach to certain games where it seems to be a hindrance/get out the way Job before "the games that matter".

Watching Canning on Accies TV disclose having a laugh with Levein on the touchline while Accies fans in attendance shelled out their hard earned cash sums up the fact this clown seems unaware of the seriousness of our predicament.

Saturday now becomes a season defining game as we have put all our eggs in the one basket and the lapsed fans returning for their first game in a while won't see the funny side if it goes belly up.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:30 am

On Saturday it will be a severe humping.
Then we can dust ourselves down and go again.
And again.
And again..
And again,And again............
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Tumbleweed.. » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:48 am

We were pathetic yesterday, and at times it was embarrassing - those times being between the first and last minute !

Again, we surrendered before the start and I'm not sure exactly what we were supposed to be doing, something obviously shared by the players. I hope Michael Stewart questioning why we are in the league may be the start of the media looking at Canning and commenting on his complete inability to be competent on a regular basis. If we lose to Motherwell, which is probably to be expected despite their poor run, then I cant see how we will survive in this league for another season and so prolong our golden age :oops: A manager with some clue would be able to mould a decent unit from the players we have, except Bingham obviously, but do the board have the knackers to sack Canning and give someone else a chance to get to know the players over the winter break? Probably not.
On the outskirts of nowhere, on the ring road to somewhere, on the verge of indecision, I'll always take the roundabout way.
Tumbleweed..
Seaside Leagues

Postby Swift Frank » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:54 am

Precisely.
Are we so wrong in wanting change when it's so blatantly obvious to everyone apart from the knobs who matter, the BOD that change is needed.
If Maitland can't spot it,time for him to GTF too.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby really? » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:40 pm

We were shit but Hearts are not a great side - Naismith makes them.

So who was supposed to be marking him at the first goal? He had acres of space. Someone tight on him and it's not a goal. Our manager was a centre half ffs.

2nd goal Djoum - lucky to be on the park following his stamp on Dougie's knee - didn't even get a yellow.

We were shit but we could have got a point just by keeping it tight and disciplined - every team will take points at Tynecastle except us.
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby Swift Frank » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:58 pm

Canning GTF
In a nutshell.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives