Dundee .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Dundee .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby Swift Frank » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:13 am

Our overhyped,and most un-enjoyable spell in the top flight of Scottish Football is definitely coming to an end in 2018/19.
Let's just hope that the Cannting era is over soon.
And hopefully McGowan/Gray and Macdonald GTF too.
Would be great if the Jock Brown consortium that were blocked a few years back could get in.
Meanwhile,Cannting and Co seem to have excelled themselves this time in the Euro Pish Dept with the recruitment of Dolphin Tshambles.
In 90 mins he created more assists for Dundee than any of their players all season.Well done,Dolphin!
Pub Team!
How Dungdee must wish they could play us every week.
Mind you that would apply to the rest too.
Never mind to deflect from our Premier League Holocaust we will soon have the opportunity of a good Scottish Cup run(since we are such a great Cup team) when we go to Perth.
Lol.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Euan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:10 am

All three relegation competitors have now drawn at home with Celtic, while we’ve lost twice to Dundee, 6-0 on aggregate.
They’ve only scored 12 times so half their goals are against us and three quarters of their points. They have 8 points, six from playing us.
So glad I didn’t go. I was seriously considering driving up straight from work, having enjoyed Saturday, but thankfully saw sense.
Now contemplating whether to bother this weekend.
Euan
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:40 am

Given the choice, I would much rather have conjunctivitis than watch that pish again.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:56 am

I'm guessing Canning never watches the National League highlights. I could have told him about Danny Johnson of Gateshead but of course he goes a few miles up the road, like Moult. Meanwhile we sign Grimsby and Peterborough rejects, players on the way down instead of up.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Never credited Martin with much to do with signings. Remember Maitland is “Director of Football’ or some such title. I’ve always assumed that Martin identifies what he wants positionally and others led by Ronnie/Les and Maitland identify the individuals and negotiate the signings. Martin to me is in reality First Team Coach not the manager. Thats our ‘model'
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Martin receives his weekly bung every week to take the blame for Les and Ronnie's pish signings.
I thought everyone knew that.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Bluesy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Oh god that was murder last night. Wee Jimmy Devine was the lucky one as he only had a 10 minute walk to get home. Scott Martin played well.......

Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Beardy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:18 pm

only worked up the courage to view the , ahem, highlights - Dundee took their chances wel enough but holy hell where was the defence
Beardy
Seaside Leagues

Postby Swift Frank » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:43 pm

What defence?
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives