Accies .V. Partick Thistle - MATCH THREAD

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Accies .V. Partick Thistle - MATCH THREAD

Postby smc4761 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Good to see us getting 3 points but can someone please tell calamity Canning we need to play a back 4, bloody hell Stevie Wonder can see that.

When was the last time we went a goal down and came back to win, cant happen that often

First win in 14 attempts against Thistle
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:52 pm

smc4761 wrote:Good to see us getting 3 points but can someone please tell calamity Canning we need to play a back 4, bloody hell Stevie Wonder can see that.

When was the last time we went a goal down and came back to win, cant happen that often

First win in 14 attempts against Thistle

The last game we won!
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:59 pm

Well, it's a sign we may survive if we manage to scrape results when playing poorly. I think on any other day, any semi decent team would've pounded 4 or 5 goals into us easily.

Sarris - warned BEFORE the corner from the referee to keep his hands down, then attempts headlock and gives us the worst possible start to a game. These kind of mistakes happen far too often.
McMann - this kid is lacking not only talent, but confidence. Dougie is forever giving him grief for his mistakes, which are many in number, but never seems to motivate him in any other way. His passing continues to be the worst in the team.
Tomas - Quickly became our best defender. The guy clears SO many aerial balls, he really deserves a lot of praise for his hard work, what he lacks in pace he makes up for in his ability to read balls in the air.

I really think Templeton should have the number 10 role, playing off of Rojano. Oggy for me whilst having some good touches, isn't holding the ball up enough at times.

I can't heap praise on Lewis Ferguson enough, that is an absolute GEM of a player and he's only going to get better!

Weather permitting i'll be heading to edinburgh to see if we can sink Hibs at Easter Road again.
judgeflash
Premiership

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives