Accies .V. Rangers - MATCH THREAD

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Accies .V. Rangers - MATCH THREAD

Postby Big Wurzil » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:23 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:http://content.invisioncic.com/Mrangmedia/monthly_2017_09/Screenshot_2017-09-29-10-33-56-1-1.png.6662c0a247bc280bb2cb9e531a5a6975.png

So,we give one of our Sponsors a wad of home end tickets for his Rangers supporting friends by the looks of it instead of getting the sponsorship cash up front by the looks of it.

Celtic fan I know told me for the celtic game he paid £40 for a ticket/meal deal out spice for the game but he was seated in the main stand but with the away fans.
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Chase Outlaw » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:53 pm

AcciesFCSLO wrote:
YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:http://content.invisioncic.com/Mrangmedia/monthly_2017_09/Screenshot_2017-09-29-10-33-56-1-1.png.6662c0a247bc280bb2cb9e531a5a6975.png

So,we give one of our Sponsors a wad of home end tickets for his Rangers supporting friends by the looks of it instead of getting the sponsorship cash up front by the looks of it.

He was in either sections a or b on Friday not in the home end.

Must have been his twin brother sitting in the Sainsbury's end with his many "friends"
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby Willie Wastle » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:04 pm

judgeflash wrote:
Willie Wastle wrote:It has to be said, that was an utter shambles.

As the first 20 minutes showed, we had a real chance to take something from that game, even with several players missing. Following a well-taken early goal, we were right in the mix. Then everything fell apart in a crazy 7 minute spell. I haven't been able to face watching it again, it was too sickening at the time, going from a winning position to having more-or-less lost the game, so quickly. But my impressions at the time were: we allowed their runners to come at us, and gave them too much unchallenged space to run and shoot. Especially down the right (their left) - where was Skondras? Switching Dougie to the right(and going to a back four) in the second half seemed to solve that problem, but too little too late.

Was Jamieson at fault? I didn't think so at the time, but I'd need to see the goals again. It seemed to me the key weakness was in our set-up: we needed a defensive midfielder protecting in the middle - why didn't Donati play from the start?; we needed Docherty freed up to get forward (part of the same issue); and we needed more experience on the park. Gogic made the sort of mistake a young inexperienced player makes, it happens, but it was costly, as we had a real chance of getting back into the game v 10 men. At 3-1, I predicted a final scoreline of 4-2, but the score is irrelevant (interestingly, the Radio Scotland team thought it flattered Rangers) - the game was lost in that crazy mid-first-half spell.

Rangers didn't win that one; we lost it. And I hope lessons are being learned. We're better than that, or at least we can be.

Jamieson was absolutely at fault, HOWLING. Watching it back on BT sport just reaffirmed it. he looked completely out his depth.

Found this via Twitter. Very interesting.

https://therangersreport.com/2017/09/30 ... t-rangers/
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:41 pm

It's a long road for a short cut.
Jamieson is cats piss.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives