Old match day threads will be moved here

Accies .V. Aberdeen - CUP MATCH THREAD

Postby Admin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Your comments please...
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Accies .V. Aberdeen - CUP MATCH THREAD

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:50 am

If you didn't know better you'd think Derek McInnes was a WeareHamilton punter,judging by his comments on big Martin.
Lol.
Narrow victory for the wool traders, possibly after ET.
Ftw.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:18 am

No striker, no goal something nil to Aberdeen
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Application already made to Companies House.
Registered Trading name change from Hamilton Academical Football Club (1874)
Ltd to Hamilton Academical Nil FC.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:34 am

SAS:Sign a Striker please...soon.

An Accies team who would have won that game with a decent strikeforce.Some terrible misses-notably in the first half in a game where young Boyd showed what he is capable of.

Sorry,but 800 odd home fans at £10/£5 a pop isn't good enough.Many regular fans not there-some more should have been.It gives our enemies all the ammo they need.

Motherwell in QF was a winnable game;money in the Semi would have paid for a decent striker;more penny pinching costing us from those in charge.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:10 am

Wasting your time there YOH.
Falling on deaf ears I'm afraid, it's just not going to happen and soon Albion Rovers will have more fans than us.
If they haven't already.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby really? » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:04 am

I used to go to almost every game but haven't been yet this season. I think what the Club have achieved in retaining top-flight status is fantastic but the football is boring and we don't score goals. For years we always seemed to have a few players worth turning up to watch but, apart from Greg Doherty, it's all very beige. I'll be there on Saturday with my ST but I suppose 0-0 is about the best outcome we can hope for.
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby Gav » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:01 am

I thought we played some decent stuff last night but it proved we are in serious need of a striker.

If we get a relatively decent one in and keep playing like we did last night we should be ok.
Gav
Championship

Postby Euan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:39 am

I suppose we've lost our Norwich connection now. Checked on Calvin Morris, he's already out on loan.
Do Preston have any strikers they'd like to send us. Desperately in need of someone...
Euan
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:10 pm

A positive from last night was 5 players from the academy started the game.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:47 pm

I'd rather have a £125,000 signing such as Ross Draper as a positive.
Even if a few diamonds come through and are sold on for decent money,none of that will be invested in the first team so what's the point?
Hope the pub team committee is starved of cash, including the UEFA payment so hopefully Celtic don't get past Astana or woteva they are called.
GOING DOWN.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:09 am

Amoutahere1874 wrote:I'd rather have a £125,000 signing such as Ross Draper as a positive.
Even if a few diamonds come through and are sold on for decent money,none of that will be invested in the first team so what's the point?
Hope the pub team committee is starved of cash, including the UEFA payment so hopefully Celtic don't get past Astana or woteva they are called.
GOING DOWN.

You really are a tedious arsehole. If your intention was to destroy this forum by driving posters away by the sheer banality of your input, then congratulations, you seem to have succeeded. I'll leave you and the other one too it, as you two seem to be the only regular posters on here these days.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:45 am

Pipe down gas ass.
You have broken the golden rule.Dont say anything online about someone you are not prepared to say to they're face.
Dare you to say that to my face
Saturday?
Before or after the game?
Anytime/anyplace suits me.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:47 am

Gaspode wrote:
Amoutahere1874 wrote:I'd rather have a £125,000 signing such as Ross Draper as a positive.
GOING DOWN.

You really are a tedious arsehole. If your intention was to destroy this forum by driving posters away by the sheer banality of your input, then congratulations, you seem to have succeeded. I'll leave you and the other one too it, as you two seem to be the only regular posters on here these days.

I called you out for moanin about others name calling before .... and you got all uppity about it .
"I never caalled him any names , I suggested he was a MFC fan " or words to that effect .
Now we have the above post !!

Pot and kettle , mate ?
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:34 pm

Gaspode wrote:
GOING DOWN.

:lol: :lol:
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:35 pm

glasgow accie wrote:
Gaspode wrote:
GOING DOWN.

I called you out for moanin about others name calling before .... and you got all uppity about it .
"I never caalled him any names , I suggested he was a MFC fan " or words to that effect .
Now we have the above post !!

Pot and kettle , mate ?

No surprise to see you pop up. Arsehole doesn't really do him justice but it will suffice.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Oooffttt ....

Thas me telt again ... :lol:

Edited to add - yer man has called you out ....are you going to do anything about it or do just like to act billy big bollox on the internet ??
Last edited by glasgow accie on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Gaspode » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Amoutahere1874 wrote:Pipe down gas ass.
You have broken the golden rule.Dont say anything online about someone you are not prepared to say to they're face.
Dare you to say that to my face
Saturday?
Before or after the game?
Anytime/anyplace suits me.

Says the guy who didn't attend the managers forum and ask any of the questions he posts about on here. Keyboard warrior right enough!
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:09 pm

You are such a drama Queen gas pipe.lol
So do u fancy a 'pint' before or after the game then?
I'd advise post-match .
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Amoutahere1874 wrote:You are such a drama Queen gas pipe.lol
So do u fancy a 'pint' before or after the game then?
I'd advise post-match .

Sure. I'll meet you in the Vaults at 2pm. I'll wear a red rose so you'll know who I am.
Gaspode
Championship

Next

Return to Match Day Archives