Season ticket renewal

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Season ticket renewal

Postby saturdaysanny » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Popped over to the club today to renew my seeason ticket, on the way over I realised I didn't have my season ticket book with me, and for the life of me I couldn't remember the seat number.

Didn't think it would be a problem, thought all I had to do is give them my name etc, they will then match my details to their records.

I was wrong - I was, told quite bluntly no seat no, no renewal.

As I wasn't precious about keeping the same seat, I said as long as I'm here I'll take a seat anywhere that isn't being held for last season ticket holders.

I was told no, I needed to come back on monday, when the deadline for season ticket renewals had ended.

So here I am back in sunny Wishaw with £180 still in my pocket, wondering if its all worth the hassle.
saturdaysanny
Pub League

Re: Season ticket renewal

Postby Scott18 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:49 pm

Reading the other post renewals end date is 30.06.2017

Not like Accies to mess everything up.... They don't even have the season tickets ready either to be fair so need pick them up another time haha
Scott18
Seaside Leagues

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:18 pm

saturdaysanny wrote:Popped over to the club today to renew my seeason ticket, on the way over I realised I didn't have my season ticket book with me, and for the life of me I couldn't remember the seat number.

Didn't think it would be a problem, thought all I had to do is give them my name etc, they will then match my details to their records.

I was wrong - I was, told quite bluntly no seat no, no renewal.

As I wasn't precious about keeping the same seat, I said as long as I'm here I'll take a seat anywhere that isn't being held for last season ticket holders.

I was told no, I needed to come back on monday, when the deadline for season ticket renewals had ended.

So here I am back in sunny Wishaw with £180 still in my pocket, wondering if its all worth the hassle.

Hi SaturdaySanny,

Could you please PM or email me the details on the above please? I will go back to the club for you on this and hope to resolve ASAP.

Scott18 wrote:Reading the other post renewals end date is 30.06.2017

Not like Accies to mess everything up.... They don't even have the season tickets ready either to be fair so need pick them up another time haha

Season books are in production we cannot sell them with he leagues sponsoring on them it's a stipulation of them being sold, like many we use the same company that other clubs use hence the hold up, There's many many other clubs across Scotland who haven't sent theres out with one Premiership club advising it'll be mid July before there's are out not that unusual.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby saturdaysanny » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:01 pm

Hi Sean, appreciate the response. Now sorted.
saturdaysanny
Pub League

Postby Scotty Tunbridge » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:26 pm

Do think it's a bit of a joke you can't buy before the renewal period finishes tbh. We're never going to sell out so what's the problem.
Scotty Tunbridge
Championship

Postby smc4761 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:35 pm

You could not make this crap up. Accies need to improve the way they run the admin of the club, season tickets, merchandise etc. This is actually embarrasing how can this be encouraging to fans who want to spend their money on the club.

If that had been me I would have simply said f7ck this for a game of soldiers
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Big Wurzil » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:55 pm

I'm surprised at this Sanny as last week when I was getting my EK tickets 3 guys in front of me were renewing their books and none of them had their books on them. Sean had 5/6 sheets of all the season ticket names with their seat numbers in front of him and all he did when they told him their names was cross reference it and put a highlighter through their name. Couldn't have been anymore easier.

Who dealt with you?
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:36 pm

Scotty Tunbridge wrote:Do think it's a bit of a joke you can't buy before the renewal period finishes tbh. We're never going to sell out so what's the problem.

Season ticket holders have been given an exclusivity period to retain their seats a seat that they may have had for a number of years, Its something that has been pressed forward to the club that we need to start doing in relation to ticket only games going forward also as there was a large number of emails and various other contacts prior to DUFC Play off game where season ticket holders were losing seats to Joe Blogs or other supporters.

Big Wurzil wrote:I'm surprised at this Sanny as last week when I was getting my EK tickets 3 guys in front of me were renewing their books and none of them had their books on them. Sean had 5/6 sheets of all the season ticket names with their seat numbers in front of him and all he did when they told him their names was cross reference it and put a highlighter through their name. Couldn't have been anymore easier.

Who dealt with you?

I have spoken with Shaun Fagan on this and he will look into this as to reasons why SaturdaySanny was unable to retain his seat there and then, As I have said to him via email we are trying to move forward as one and such poor customer service is disappointing to hear.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby porcupine » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:23 pm

Big Wurzil wrote: Who dealt with you?

Maybe someone at the office that you would not wish to take a burst wage-packet home to??
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Euan » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:42 pm

When I renewed mine I had my ticket but the girl behind the desk said it's ok we could have looked you up. She was very pleasant and provided good customer service all round (pregnant girl if anyone is interested).
I've had bad experiences too at the Accies shop office, sometimes there are people who shouldn't be dealing with the general public...less so recently.
I assume they're there for other reasons and trying to help out but shouldn't get involved as could put people off with bad customer service/attitude.
Euan
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:17 am

There IS one girl who is very helpful. Not sure in this PC world that I would like to suggest any non-male was pregnant, though!! :)
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TheThirdProclaimer » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:29 pm

AcciesFCSLO wrote:Season ticket holders have been given an exclusivity period to retain their seats a seat that they may have had for a number of years, Its something that has been pressed forward to the club that we need to start doing in relation to ticket only games going forward also as there was a large number of emails and various other contacts prior to DUFC Play off game where season ticket holders were losing seats to Joe Blogs or other supporters.

I don't think that was the point of the original post. I think it was a question why non-season ticket holders couldn't buy a ST for a seat that's currently UNreserved. Season ticket holders still have exclusivity on their own seats, as it should be, but I don't see a problem with allowing non-STs to buy seats that aren't currently held by anyone.
TheThirdProclaimer
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bluesy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:04 pm

TheThirdProclaimer wrote:
AcciesFCSLO wrote:Season ticket holders have been given an exclusivity period to retain their seats a seat that they may have had for a number of years, Its something that has been pressed forward to the club that we need to start doing in relation to ticket only games going forward also as there was a large number of emails and various other contacts prior to DUFC Play off game where season ticket holders were losing seats to Joe Blogs or other supporters.

I don't think that was the point of the original post. I think it was a question why non-season ticket holders couldn't buy a ST for a seat that's currently UNreserved. Season ticket holders still have exclusivity on their own seats, as it should be, but I don't see a problem with allowing non-STs to buy seats that aren't currently held by anyone.

Can't argue with that!

I've got 7 and have told some people about the deal and they were stunned at the low cost (had no idea about the offer) and want to join me. I have to wait until Monday to renew ours in order to ensure that the others can sit beside us!
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:29 pm

Bluesy wrote:
TheThirdProclaimer wrote:

Can't argue with that!

I've got 7 and have told some people about the deal and they were stunned at the low cost (had no idea about the offer) and want to join me. I have to wait until Monday to renew ours in order to ensure that the others can sit beside us!

Folks living in areas of whitehill or burnbank will now know about the deal or will be about to know with leafleting taking place today and tonight these areas.

This will continue over the weekend in other areas of Hamilton with other campaigns taking place throughout next week as the general sale starts.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:19 pm

Good to hear Sean. Can you confirm that the Advertiser has yet to mention the season tickets? They certainly haven't the past two weeks but I forget to check the first paper after the prices were announced. They hid the details away last year.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:42 pm

The Advertiser had a tiny bit of the left collumn on the 3rd back page last week
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:00 pm

The Advertiser could surely do more and all the papers - it's actually a real story - affordable top flight football is back
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:00 pm

pleased to hear about the leaflets - progress indeed
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:Good to hear Sean. Can you confirm that the Advertiser has yet to mention the season tickets? They certainly haven't the past two weeks but I forget to check the first paper after the prices were announced. They hid the details away last year.

I have asked the advertiser and will continue to do so each week, I don't think they've put anything notable in as yet.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Bluesy wrote:The Advertiser had a tiny bit of the left collumn on the 3rd back page last week

No, just double checked, nothing but junior football on that page, checked the full section and the previous week's too, nothing at all about our prices.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Next

Return to The Accies