Season Ticket Prices

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Season Ticket Prices

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Afternoon all,

Delighted to confirm season ticket prices for the 2017/18 Premiership season are as follows:

All over 18s £180
All under 18s £20
Disabled & Carer £50
Gold Season Ticket £350

Season Ticket Renewal: 06/06/17 – 30/06/17

General Public Sale: 01/07/17

PLEASE NOTE: ALL current Season Ticket holders who choose to renew their ticket and retain the same designated seat from our previous season must purchase their new Season Ticket up until the 30th June 2017. Once full payment has been received we will contact you to arrange for you to collect your 2017-18 Season Ticket from our Ticket Office.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Postby Begs.hafc » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:29 pm

Excellent prices again!well done to the club!
Begs.hafc
Seaside Leagues

Postby Gaspode » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:47 pm

Fantastic pricing again!
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:29 pm

It is fantastic but again there is no OAP concession. I've said it before but £200 and £100 would be an even better deal overall. Albion Rovers are charging £180 for adults for the second season in a row, which shows you what a great deal the adult ticket is but they at least have a concession ticket at £90. It doesn't affect me but I can see our older fans being less than impressed.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby monkeybones » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:39 pm

All very good thanks.

However can we please get the club to sort out the 'reserved' stickers and missing numbers from the seats please. So people know where and where not to sit.

Its the very least they can do in exchange for a lot money.

Oh and while we are at it. Get a card reader. Even people selling coffee on the street corner can do this. No more excuses. You want our money, do the basics...
monkeybones
Seaside Leagues

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:22 pm

monkeybones wrote:All very good thanks.

However can we please get the club to sort out the 'reserved' stickers and missing numbers from the seats please. So people know where and where not to sit.

Its the very least they can do in exchange for a lot money.

Oh and while we are at it. Get a card reader. Even people selling coffee on the street corner can do this. No more excuses. You want our money, do the basics...

The reserved and seat numbers is something that will be rectified shortly, There were a number of people who expressed interest in helping with this and other associated tasks around stadium they will receive an email back from me in the next week regarding dates and work that'll be involved for this.

Regarding card transactions there is a cost involved with this and was something trialled a number of years ago I'm told however the cost for the facility far outweighed the incomings and didn't prove to prudent enough for the club, as you'll all be aware there is times where the ticket office and shop will be busy but ticketed games for us is few and far between.

I have however asked the club to reconsider this approach.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:38 pm

Another superb deal.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby monkeybones » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:28 am

The cost of credit card facilities are around £10-£15 per month with a one off set up fee of £100. Many banks will do it for nothing or waive set up. The return for the investment would probably be covered in less that a month.

It's ridiculous to believe a football club cannot do this but my local newsagent can.

This is a service they have to provide. Do not give them any money til they do it
monkeybones
Seaside Leagues

Postby Willie Wastle » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:49 am

Excellent prices, once again. Well done to all at the club for sustaining this pricing policy.

On a more negative note, the lack of facilities for card payments is absurd, and the unwillingness to address it only serves to fuel rumours of money laundering, however baseless such rumours might be.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:05 am

Great deal in all but as per no one from the town or County will know about this fantastic deal. It's about time accies commercial dept get the fingers out and spend money on advertising deals like this. Sick fed up driving into Motherwell & EK and seeing billboards advertising the towns season book offers, ticket and match day games. It's unbelievable the size south lanarkshire is and we only pull in 1000 home fans every week. Imo we could sell season books for a tenner and our crowd wouldn't increase. The potential is out their to bring extra fans so the club have to act.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:08 am

Hopefully the Advertiser will have this on their back page. They didn't last year.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 pm

monkeybones wrote:The cost of credit card facilities are around £10-£15 per month with a one off set up fee of £100. Many banks will do it for nothing or waive set up. The return for the investment would probably be covered in less that a month.

quote="Willie Wastle"

On a more negative note, the lack of facilities for card payments is absurd, and the unwillingness to address it only serves to fuel rumours of money laundering, however baseless such rumours might be.

At £10 a game, even for seniors, it's still not a bad deal for Premiership Football.

But, can anyone currently working in the financial services industry confirm monkeybones prices are accurate? I seem to remember there was always a margin of around 2/3% taken from the sale by the card machine provider but the increase in sales potential normally made that up very quickly. Accies, with a poor range of merchandise on offer, may only see a credit card machine as being in use on a 'one-off' situation i.e. to supply season ticket sales, and the odd 'all ticket' game, and as such, unable to cover the annual costs. Doubt it, though!

However, the 'money laundering' implication can be eliminated by paying by cheque for the season ticket. Many people still have access to a cheque book on their account, even though cheques themselves have been going out of favour for a number of years.

There is no question though, that some are working in the 19th Century at Hamilton Accies, rather tha the 21st Century, and the Club in its myopia WILL be loosing out currently, and progressively even more in the future, with a lack of basic sales technology in a credit card facility..
porcupine
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:40 pm

I don't think they club will really lose out by not offering the option to pay by card. It'd be far easier, and I personally want them to install it, but if you're really wanting a ST you'll go to the nearest cash point.
I do, however, think they lose out by not offering the option to pay for STs in staggered installments. The excellent low prices now don't necessarily call on it as much, but in the past we've been put off buying them, as circa £300 just after we've been on holiday is too much. Though I'm not sure the logistics of this if they don't take card...
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:41 pm

At £10 a game, even for seniors, it's still not a bad deal for Premiership Football.

No, it's not but why do the club not make the prices fairer? A fan earning a top wage is paying the same for a ST as a pensioner who may have to scrimp and save even to afford £180. I seem to be the only one concerned about this every year and it doesn't even affect me.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby monkeybones » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:08 pm

No need for someone in the 'financial industry' to check my quote. Its accurate, its my job.
monkeybones
Seaside Leagues

Postby judgeflash » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:At £10 a game, even for seniors, it's still not a bad deal for Premiership Football.

No, it's not but why do the club not make the prices fairer? A fan earning a top wage is paying the same for a ST as a pensioner who may have to scrimp and save even to afford £180. I seem to be the only one concerned about this every year and it doesn't even affect me.

Didn't Oaps last season have the same price as kids?
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Didn't Oaps last season have the same price as kids?[/quote]

NO, we all had to pay the flat rate of £150, whether in work, out of work, unemployed, retired, aged 25 or 52 or 72!!

With this years increas of 20% on £150, it might push some to the limits for a ST, so the opportunity to use a credit card to spread the payment would be an advantage to many, particularly at holiday time.

And "Thank You" monkeybones for the confirmation of pricing. Can't see why the Club would not take up the opportunity of a card machine at those prices. Much more secure than a drawerfull of cash in the cash register situated in a remote place like the Football Club Offices. Now if I had a motorbike and a balaclava???? :o :o :o

BUT, I smell a sales opportunity here for you, monkeybones. Don't miss the chance for some new business :D :D
porcupine
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:At £10 a game, even for seniors, it's still not a bad deal for Premiership Football.

Club has in the past offered OAP season books at a reduced cost but there wasn't a great uptake on this hence the club offering as they did last year to include all ages over 18 which is a difference to last year where the club offered it to all over 16s, the last OAP season book was priced at £175 OAP's were given a reduction last season to £150 in reality has gone up £5 in 3/4 seasons.

***UPDATED TO STATE*** Club has stated it is cash & Cheque sales and that they will not be offering any card transactions as per previous seasons its something that is mentioned year in year out however I've been told that it will be cash sales only.

Hope this clarifies.
Last edited by AcciesFCSLO on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby TheThirdProclaimer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:42 pm

The reality is that had this been another business, and not a football club, the business would have closed years ago. The lack of convenience, online presence and customer service would have driven its customers away very quickly.

As it is, the club knows that its consumers are addicted to the product, and therefore are guaranteed the customer will return again and again to hand over their money. What incentive is that for the club to change how they do things? We've raised these issues time and again to absolutely no avail, and the only way we can do anything about it is to withhold our cash. But none of us will.
TheThirdProclaimer
Seaside Leagues

Postby Euan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:15 pm

What about a PayPal account, even cheaper than a card machine and easy to set up.
Euan
Premiership

Next

Return to The Accies