Season Ticket Prices

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Postby TheThirdProclaimer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:43 am

Nice one, good luck with it, sincerely hope it works out for us.
TheThirdProclaimer
Seaside Leagues

Postby WAC » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:53 pm

The board are happy with the current crowd imo . They get away with the "small team" bollocks every week in the paper when we get pumped and at the same time they don't have thousands of fans shouting for heads when things are going wrong .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby monkeybones » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Sean, An presentable professional board with next home fixture on it. A few clubs do this.
Some business may be willing to sponsor and allow it on their property. McDonalds? Sainsbury's Petrol Station? Morrisons Petrol station?
monkeybones
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:36 pm

Off topic a bit here but does the SLO or any fans know if a new home top is coming out? Reason for the question is my kids want my wife to get me the home top for fathers day and holiday's but don't want a fortune thrown at a top that will be replaced in a few weeks. Anyone any info it would be appreciated
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Burst Baws » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:49 pm

The match flyers that Motherwell do are brilliant and importantly very professional. Could the club do something similar, mentioning season ticket prices or whatever, and each of us retweet or share on Facebook for every home game.
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Postby accie » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:57 pm

Motherwell advertise their season tickets on the big billboard at the bottom of Airbles Rd/Hamilton Rd and its hard to miss. Surely we could do something at the entrance to Hamilton either from the dual carriageway between Motherwell and Hamilton or coming off the M74 at Raith.
accie
Seaside Leagues

Postby Yummy Fur » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:43 am

With our shocking marketing dept already missing out on the lucrative superbowl halftime slot I'd suggest trying the first sets of adverts for Corrie, however knowing Accies I bet they go for the rubbish Monday night episode - usual cheap skates.

Probably worth giving Kelloggs a go too, maybe too late for the back of the cornflakes box but cocoa pops must be worth a punt.
Yummy Fur
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:28 pm

Yummy Fur wrote:With our shocking marketing dept already missing out on the lucrative superbowl halftime slot I'd suggest trying the first sets of adverts for Corrie, however knowing Accies I bet they go for the rubbish Monday night episode - usual cheap skates.

Probably worth giving Kelloggs a go too, maybe too late for the back of the cornflakes box but cocoa pops must be worth a punt.

So are we to gather from that that you don't think we should try to emulate mighty Motherwell, just know our place and keep doing things the same way? Because that's worked out sooo well.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Willie Wastle » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Went in this week and renewed the same seats for my son and me.

I never bought a Season Ticket for ODP, but I've had one since we started at NDP, and I've now held the same seat for 10 years, 7 of them in the top flight - heady days, unthinkable even a decade ago.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby TheThirdProclaimer » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Yummy Fur wrote:With our shocking marketing dept already missing out on the lucrative superbowl halftime slot I'd suggest trying the first sets of adverts for Corrie, however knowing Accies I bet they go for the rubbish Monday night episode - usual cheap skates.

That's a poor post. Folk are determined to keep this 'one side or the other' thing between the supporters for some reason, it's really getting pretty ridiculous, and it's one of the reasons I'm enjoying the football less these past couple of years.

There are some with extreme views on either side of this, but where are the more moderate fans who can see the reason in the other's argument? It seems that if you're on the more positive side of things, you're unwilling to take any suggestion (not even criticism) that the club could be doing a few things better, and trying to improve our status and position in Scottish football. And on the other end folk are labelled happy clappers etc for being happy the club is surviving in the top flight. The reality is somewhere in the middle, but until some football supporters lose this insane competition with each other for who's the better fan, nothing will ever get done to help the club as a whole.
TheThirdProclaimer
Seaside Leagues

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:14 am

TheThirdProclaimer wrote:

That's a poor post. Folk are determined to keep this 'one side or the other' thing between the supporters for some reason, it's really getting pretty ridiculous, and it's one of the reasons I'm enjoying the football less these past couple of years.

There are some with extreme views on either side of this, but where are the more moderate fans who can see the reason in the other's argument? It seems that if you're on the more positive side of things, you're unwilling to take any suggestion (not even criticism) that the club could be doing a few things better, and trying to improve our status and position in Scottish football. And on the other end folk are labelled happy clappers etc for being happy the club is surviving in the top flight. The reality is somewhere in the middle, but until some football supporters lose this insane competition with each other for who's the better fan, nothing will ever get done to help the club as a whole.

Great post.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:17 am

Terrible post, nothing wrong with wanting the club to improve there marketing realistically, why can teams like motherwell, kilmarnock etc do it but we can't ? small pub team mentality if you believe we can't.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:07 am

Bump this up again, Leaflets have been ordered and are going to print, I await delivery to the club if anyone has spare time of the coming weeks and wish to help out please drop me an email or PM on here.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Big Wurzil » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:22 pm

I'll have spare time even if i do an area on my own but make a new post on the day/time you're planning it.
Big Wurzil
Championship

Previous

Return to The Accies