FAO SLO

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: FAO SLO

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed May 24, 2017 3:02 pm

saturdaysanny wrote:don't sound local, must be dundee utd fans then.

how many strange faces with strange accents were there?

Haw smartarse my friend is a utd supporter and has 4 for the main stand :lol: And a few other have but to answer your question 2 :roll:
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby saturdaysanny » Wed May 24, 2017 3:12 pm

how do you propose the club stop selling tickets to dundee utd fans that live locally? and i like you know some

I'm sure they will appreciate your thoughts?

P.s if you were an accies fan living in the dundee area, would you not consider sitting in the home end (i know i would).
saturdaysanny
Pub League

Postby saturdaysanny » Wed May 24, 2017 3:23 pm

further to my previous post, suppose I was lucky to get 6 tickets for sunday, as i'm pretty sure the girl behind the desk didn't have clue who i was.

must have been suspicious though, as it wasn't a hamilton postcode.

That's accies for you, selling tickets to all and sundry.
saturdaysanny
Pub League

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Wed May 24, 2017 3:51 pm

saturdaysanny wrote:further to my previous post, suppose I was lucky to get 6 tickets for sunday, as i'm pretty sure the girl behind the desk didn't have clue who i was.

How does anyone propose the club sells tickets if someone arrives and states they are an Accies Fan or neutral and don't have a Dundee postcode then really there's not much we can do, the club will take all precautions to make sure that our end is entirely Hamilton fans but sadly the reality will be some with slip through the cracks.

It is noted though by our safety team any DUFC who is seen in the home end will be ejected by stewards and police on Sunday.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed May 24, 2017 4:00 pm

AcciesFCSLO wrote:
saturdaysanny wrote:further to my previous post, suppose I was lucky to get 6 tickets for sunday, as i'm pretty sure the girl behind the desk didn't have clue who i was.

How does anyone propose the club sells tickets if someone arrives and states they are an Accies Fan or neutral and don't have a Dundee postcode then really there's not much we can do, the club will take all precautions to make sure that our end is entirely Hamilton fans but sadly the reality will be some with slip through the cracks.

It is noted though by our safety team any DUFC who is seen in the home end will be ejected by stewards and police on Sunday.

Good luck with that
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby saturdaysanny » Wed May 24, 2017 4:10 pm

for avoidance of any doubt, I was being sarcastic in my earlier post - totally agree with SLO
saturdaysanny
Pub League

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Wed May 24, 2017 5:54 pm

saturdaysanny wrote:don't sound local, must be dundee utd fans then.

how many strange faces with strange accents were there?

Every kunt from Dundee has strange faces/accents.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby really? » Wed May 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Phoned the Club a few times re picking up a ticket at Tannadice but no call back yet.
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby WAC » Thu May 25, 2017 5:29 am

Can't wait to jump on a few scumdee skulls on Sunday in the main stand
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:28 am

Sounds good.
There is a regular Accies fan who has a few mates from Millwall coming up for the bank holiday weekend(all supporting Accies,all purchased tickets already)
SHOULD BE FUN.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri May 26, 2017 7:56 am

After lasts nights after match nonsense Sunday is brewing up to be a riot in the home end. The slo witnessed all that last night and with utd fans with 100 plus home tickets it's not going to be pleasant.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby really? » Fri May 26, 2017 9:47 pm

What did happen after the game?

Walked back to my car with my Accies top on, chatted with a Utd fan about the game, no hassle at all, cop cars blazing past like there'd been a murder.

That said, Tannadice only the 2nd place I've been threatened outside by opposition fans - the game we lost after Easton's OG. They have some pretty nasty fans. Other place was Ibrox in '87.
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby Todd_is_God » Sat May 27, 2017 2:11 am

A Dundee United fan hit me with a snowball outside Tannadice back in about 1994.

I've nothing else to add.
Todd_is_God
Seaside Leagues

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:44 pm

I once had a Slush Puppy thrown at me.
(Mixed flavours).
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun May 28, 2017 12:16 am

Glad the SLO has shown his concerns on here tonight about accies now making the home end patg after saying it's ticket only. I'm glad he's shown his concern that this game now will be a safety issue now that utd fans can pay through the home turnstiles. Any issues tomorrow regarding trouble with utd fans in the home end are on the heads of you SLO & Mr Fagan. This all ticket now not a all ticket affair is a utter shambles.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Sun May 28, 2017 12:25 am

Bomber Harris wrote:Glad the SLO has shown his concerns on here tonight about accies now making the home end patg after saying it's ticket only. I'm glad he's shown his concern that this game now will be a safety issue now that utd fans can pay through the home turnstiles. Any issues tomorrow regarding trouble with utd fans in the home end are on the heads of you SLO & Mr Fagan. This all ticket now not a all ticket affair is a utter shambles.

How you've derived at me to being blame is incredulous I am in no way a decision maker within the club, I was until today (Saturday) told it would be all ticket only for the clubs official twitter to notify all that there would be tickets on sale tomorrow, I have made my concerns to the club especially following on from Thursdays unsavoury incidents after the match which HAFC fans were not at fault for.

I have also passed on all info sent to me by various fans regarding any DUFC fans who may have purchased home end tickets and those who are stating they will turn up to purchase in our end tomorrow.

I have exhausted almost every avenue in attempting to stop any DUFC fans being in our end with the club and will do so again tomorrow morning.

If you wish to blame after the above then so be it some people will never have there opinions changed but I have/never was involved in any decision to make tickets available for tomorrow's match and can only say that I've put forward every possible point of potential issues that we may come across.

Regards
Sean
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Monifieth_John » Sun May 28, 2017 6:23 am

Can i just check (asking for a friend) that any neutrals this afternoon will have to provide a Lanarkshire postcode at the turnstile and answer a question about Hamilton?
Monifieth_John
Pub League

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:54 am

You are a dick Monifeith John.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun May 28, 2017 8:30 am

It's a shambles. Their is no way this game should be patg. If that's the case then SLO I take the blame away from yourselve as I thought you would have been notified before hand of any changes. Hopefully nothing will happen except an accies win.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Sun May 28, 2017 8:38 am

Bomber Harris wrote:It's a shambles. Their is no way this game should be patg. If that's the case then SLO I take the blame away from yourselve as I thought you would have been notified before hand of any changes. Hopefully nothing will happen except an accies win.

The word I got wed/thurs was that it would be admission by ticket only.

I actually missed the tweet the club sent out until someone asked me about it so I was as much in the dark as the others.

I've made the club aware of the concerns we all have regarding today but have been assured there will be a bigger than normal quota of police and stewards.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Previous

Return to The Accies