FAO SLO

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

FAO SLO

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun May 21, 2017 12:53 am

Sean the prices for the play off for the 2nd leg of the play off are utterly ridiculous. We need as many fans as possible for this game, biggest game since easter rd. It's going to cost me £80 2 adults n 3 kids on top of £42 plus bus fare for Tannadice. I simply can't afford £122 plus bus fare for 2 games in 4 days. Can you put it to the board of directors as the supporters liaison officer that after such a shite season they could charge £10 a season book holder £15 non season book holder and 6 quid for kids. These 2 games are 50/50 split to both clubs, correct me if I'm wrong but as I said we need as many fans as possible to get behind the team. Today was the best atmosphere I've seen at NDP for a while and look how the team responded. Get the club to reward the fans for such an awful season.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Re: FAO SLO

Postby Bluesy » Sun May 21, 2017 7:16 am

I would say £10 adult and £5 convession and try to sell it out
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:37 am

I would say free admission to all Accies fans
Dundee Utd fans no entry i.e. GTF
Will never forgive they dicks for 1991.
Mon Accies.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:23 am

Coming at the end of the season and with many fans wanting to attend both games it can build up, particularly if you have kids.

However if any game is worth £22 it's this one.

I seem to remember that SPFL take 50% of the gate after VAT but the home club meet its costs from what they are left with - I'm not sure if both clubs get a cut from both games or just their home game.

A couple of years ago Rangers wanted their season tickets to get in free but again the SPFL didn't allow this .
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Willie Wastle » Sun May 21, 2017 9:30 am

Are the games going to be all-ticket, as the Hibs games were three years ago?

Or will we be able to pay at the gate?
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Euan » Sun May 21, 2017 11:15 am

A discount for season tickets would definitely be appropriate and appreciated.

It would be good to make it affordable for all anyway.

All ticket for the home end would be a mistake, as if it's a nice day, as is forecast, and the bank holiday weekend we could get a good increase in last gasp crowd numbers (if it's not too expensive and we're in with a good chance of beating Utd).
Euan
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sun May 21, 2017 11:20 am

Season tickets were only £150. I missed four home games but would still have spent £330 at the gate. It was an incredible deal. Albion Rovers were £180. I think £20 and £10 would have been better and fairer as United are only charging £18. Would also like to see free buses laid on for Dundee like they did for the cup replay in 2006. We ended up taking 990.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby really? » Sun May 21, 2017 11:52 am

Do both clubs have to split the gate money for the two ties, like cup games?
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby judgeflash » Sun May 21, 2017 1:43 pm

C'mon to fuck people. I am in agreeance with 1874.
I know Football isn't the cheapest anymore, but at Hamilton it has been THEE Cheapest.
You've benefited from a super low season ticket of £150 for the entire season of PREMIERSHIP football, not to mention the ridiculously low season ticket of £15 * I think? * Kids and OAP prices. If you don't want to invest a WEE bit more in your club, then maybe sit at home and pump up the TV figures.

Lowest premiership attendance YET lowest season ticket price and we have people trying to split hairs over a 2 quid.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Sun May 21, 2017 7:02 pm

Euan wrote:A discount for season tickets would definitely be appropriate and appreciated.

It would be good to make it affordable for all anyway.

All ticket for the home end would be a mistake, as if it's a nice day, as is forecast, and the bank holiday weekend we could get a good increase in last gasp crowd numbers (if it's not too expensive and we're in with a good chance of beating Utd).

Good thinking iro Season Ticket holders Euan.I would go further and only give them The Spice of Life and not The Gazebo.In an ideal world,we could utilise The Gazebo if needed for any overspill at our end.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sun May 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Amoutahere1874 wrote:I would say free admission to all Accies fans
Dundee Utd fans no entry i.e. GTF
Will never forgive they dicks for 1991.
Mon Accies.

Why, what happened in 1991?
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun May 21, 2017 7:58 pm

judgeflash wrote:C'mon to fuck people. I am in agreeance with 1874.
I know Football isn't the cheapest anymore, but at Hamilton it has been THEE Cheapest.
You've benefited from a super low season ticket of £150 for the entire season of PREMIERSHIP football, not to mention the ridiculously low season ticket of £15 * I think? * Kids and OAP prices. If you don't want to invest a WEE bit more in your club, then maybe sit at home and pump up the TV figures.

Lowest premiership attendance YET lowest season ticket price and we have people trying to split hairs over a 2 quid.

Miby some folk can't afford to spend over £100 in a few days and don't want pump up the tv figures but would rather support the team in the stadium. If it was a one off game then fine but it's not.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Gilbaldo » Sun May 21, 2017 8:43 pm

I remember when Rangers were in the playoff a couple of seasons ago, they realised that the gate money went to the league and therefore charged just £5 for their game against Motherwell (due to their major huff with the authorities).
I think the league closed the loophole after that and we have to charge the standard admission price for the league that we're in.

I'm happy to be corrected if this is incorrect.
Gilbaldo
Seaside Leagues

Postby Big Wurzil » Sun May 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Out of the clubs hands then.

Give them the gazebo and strangle their allocation
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Mon May 22, 2017 11:42 am

Bomber Harris wrote:Sean the prices for the play off for the 2nd leg of the play off are utterly ridiculous. We need as many fans as possible for this game, biggest game since easter rd. It's going to cost me £80 2 adults n 3 kids on top of £42 plus bus fare for Tannadice. I simply can't afford £122 plus bus fare for 2 games in 4 days. Can you put it to the board of directors as the supporters liaison officer that after such a shite season they could charge £10 a season book holder £15 non season book holder and 6 quid for kids. These 2 games are 50/50 split to both clubs, correct me if I'm wrong but as I said we need as many fans as possible to get behind the team. Today was the best atmosphere I've seen at NDP for a while and look how the team responded. Get the club to reward the fans for such an awful season.

Club cannot differentiate for season ticket holders all tickets must be charged individually for all tickets.

As stated on another post there is a minimum pricing structure that we must adhere to and the club is liable to split the gate money and therefore has set the prices at what it considers the best option financially for itself after deductions to relevant parties has taken place.

Thursday is all ticket DUFC has yet to send the tickets to us these should be with us early afternoon for immediate sale and tickets are available for Sunday which is admission by ticket only also.

Tickets for Thursday can be reserved ahead of official release to do so call 01698 368650 ticket office is open this week at the following times:

Mon 22 May 2pm until 7.30pm
Tue 23 May 9am until 7.30pm
Wed 24 May 9am until 7.30pm
Thu 25 May 9am until 5.30pm
Fri 26 May 9am until 7.30pm
Sat 27 May 10am until 1.00pm
Last edited by AcciesFCSLO on Mon May 22, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Willie Wastle » Mon May 22, 2017 11:57 am

"Thursday is all ticket DUFC has yet to send the tickets to us these should be with us early afternoon for immediate sale and tickets are available for Sunday also."

So does that mean Sunday isn't all-ticket?
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Mon May 22, 2017 12:04 pm

I take it it's cash only also?? If it is it might be worth putting that on the information. If neutrals don't know it might put them off being directed to Morrisons to come back again with cash.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Mon May 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Willie Wastle wrote:"Thursday is all ticket DUFC has yet to send the tickets to us these should be with us early afternoon for immediate sale and tickets are available for Sunday also."

So does that mean Sunday isn't all-ticket?

Sunday is admission by ticket only for all fans I've updated my post to cover this apologies.

I will pass to club to update the website to advise cash only.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Mon May 22, 2017 12:11 pm

So no PATG option on Thursday?Quite a few fans working away I know who are heading down from The Highlands and others from Down South for the game on Thursday.

Bit daft our end all ticket on Thursday as very few clubs would fill that Stand midweek.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon May 22, 2017 12:28 pm

It's United's decision but I think our stand holds 1400 which we will never fill. Maybe they think they might sell out the home end and therefore need to make the away end all ticket as well
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Next

Return to The Accies