FAO SLO

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: FAO SLO

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon May 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Fair play Accies offering free travel to Tannadice with ticket purchase.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Willie Wastle » Mon May 22, 2017 1:55 pm

AcciesFCSLO wrote:
Willie Wastle wrote:"Thursday is all ticket DUFC has yet to send the tickets to us these should be with us early afternoon for immediate sale and tickets are available for Sunday also."

So does that mean Sunday isn't all-ticket?

Sunday is admission by ticket only for all fans I've updated my post to cover this apologies.

I will pass to club to update the website to advise cash only.

Thanks for the clarification.

I assumed all along these games would be ticket-only, as they were v Hibs three years ago.

It's going to be hard for people to buy tickets in time.

Will it be possible - even just for season book holders - to order tickets in advance and collect (and pay) on Sunday?
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby really? » Mon May 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Will DUFC have PATG on Thursday? Can't get to Hamilton before Thursday to buy ticket.
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby Willie Wastle » Mon May 22, 2017 5:44 pm

really? wrote:Will DUFC have PATG on Thursday? Can't get to Hamilton before Thursday to buy ticket.

Post above says no.

Ticket only.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby really? » Mon May 22, 2017 6:02 pm

DUFC are on the verge of administration - there's no way they'll turn away PATG fans on Thursday.
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby really? » Mon May 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Actually, this just highlights how rubbish it is that we can't buy tickets online (or over the phone) and have them posted out - do they think all Accies fans still live near Hamilton?
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Mon May 22, 2017 6:32 pm

really? wrote:Will DUFC have PATG on Thursday? Can't get to Hamilton before Thursday to buy ticket.

DUFC advising that game is all ticket this will be for a number of reasons including safety and control for all fans last number I'd saw was that they'd sold over 6000 tickets for Thursday night.

If this was to change it would DUFC who would advise but to clarify they have told us Thursday is ticket admission only.

If you are struggling to get to Hamilton for tickets we can look at alternative arrangements where possible PM or email sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue May 23, 2017 8:12 am

really? wrote:Actually, this just highlights how rubbish it is that we can't buy tickets online (or over the phone) and have them posted out - do they think all Accies fans still live near Hamilton?

Have you no friends from Hamilton going to the game that you could square up at Tannadice if they bought you a ticket. We all know Accies still operate a system from the 1980's which is a total shambles but I'm sure you'll get a ticket no problem from accies fans.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby southoftheborder » Tue May 23, 2017 10:55 am

Not being able to buy tickets online is a real issue.

I live near London, but was up for the game at the weekend.

I want to be there on Sunday, but I can't come up just to buy a ticket in advance - it is totally ridiculous!

Even my local Chinese takeaway takes online/phone orders/bookings using credit card.

And they deliver!

PS - Brought my 84 year old dad (season ticket holder for ever) down for a few days - how does he get a ticket!
southoftheborder
Seaside Leagues

Postby Gaspode » Tue May 23, 2017 1:22 pm

southoftheborder wrote:Not being able to buy tickets online is a real issue.

I want to be there on Sunday, but I can't come up just to buy a ticket in advance - it is totally ridiculous!

Even my local Chinese takeaway takes online/phone orders/bookings using credit card.

And they deliver!

PS - Brought my 84 year old dad (season ticket holder for ever) down for a few days - how does he get a ticket!

I believe that if you call or e-mail the club, they will reserve tickets for you that can be collected and paid for on the day.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Tue May 23, 2017 3:23 pm

southoftheborder wrote:Not being able to buy tickets online is a real issue.

And they deliver!

Hi Southoftheborder, can you please email myself sean@acciesfc.co.uk I can arrange for tickets to be set aside for yourself and your father to be purchased & collected on Sunday prior to the game.

FYI for all there is times where possible we can accommodate requests for tickets etc, an email or PM on here and I will respond and try to help as much as I possibly can.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby really? » Tue May 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
really? wrote:Actually, this just highlights how rubbish it is that we can't buy tickets online (or over the phone) and have them posted out - do they think all Accies fans still live near Hamilton?

Have you no friends from Hamilton going to the game that you could square up at Tannadice if they bought you a ticket. We all know Accies still operate a system from the 1980's which is a total shambles but I'm sure you'll get a ticket no problem from accies fans.

A mate who would normally do this is working on Thursday evening and can't go - he has bought me tickets for Sunday, as he's going to that one. I should have asked him to buy a ticket and post it to me, but I sort of hoped Accies fans could patg given we'll take far fewer than our allocation.

The same thing almost happened for Easter Rd - he couldn't go to that one either - but I (luckily) managed to hold of a ticket for that game.

Thing is, he doesn't live that close to NDP - he just lives closer than me.

I could have posted the Club a cheque with a SAE but I don't believe that's an option either...
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby really? » Tue May 23, 2017 4:24 pm

AcciesFCSLO wrote:

DUFC advising that game is all ticket this will be for a number of reasons including safety and control for all fans last number I'd saw was that they'd sold over 6000 tickets for Thursday night.

If this was to change it would DUFC who would advise but to clarify they have told us Thursday is ticket admission only.

If you are struggling to get to Hamilton for tickets we can look at alternative arrangements where possible PM or email sean@acciesfc.co.uk

Emailed Sean who told me to email Shaun Fagan but haven't heard back yet - hopefully I can meet someone from the Club with tickets at Tannadice.
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby silverfox » Tue May 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Adult Ticket price for Tannadice Playoff leg £18.00
Ticket price for Accies Play off leg £22.00.
Hopefully we will have something still to play for on Sunday and the comparatively steep £22 admission, wont put to many fans and bank holiday neutrals off.
silverfox
Seaside Leagues

Postby southoftheborder » Tue May 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Thx all - managed to call in a favour - all sorted :)
southoftheborder
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed May 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Dundee utd fans are at NDP being sold tickets for the main stand. Never seen there faces in my life and don't sound local.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Wed May 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:Dundee utd fans are at NDP being sold tickets for the main stand. Never seen there faces in my life and don't sound local.

DUFC will not be given anymore tickets they've been allocated North Stand & East Stand only.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed May 24, 2017 2:02 pm

That's not what I'm saying. THEY have bought tickets for the main stand from the accies ticket office.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Wed May 24, 2017 2:05 pm

That will be fun then ....... :twisted:
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby saturdaysanny » Wed May 24, 2017 2:53 pm

don't sound local, must be dundee utd fans then.

how many strange faces with strange accents were there?
saturdaysanny
Pub League

PreviousNext

Return to The Accies