Accies .V. Dundee - MATCH THREAD

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Accies .V. Dundee - MATCH THREAD

Postby judgeflash » Sat May 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Well fuck me sideways.

Whilst Dundee have been poor most of 2017, this was the most dominant performance of the season IMO.
The team settled down after the first goal and played very well, the amount of completed passes today must have been off the charts. Whilst we still had some silly errors ala mcmann, luckily Dundee didn't capitalise. We could have essentially had 8 !
Now I know certain people in the crowd hate Bingham *crazy blonde woman with the red lipstick seems to want brophy on for him all the time* But again him playing centre forward really caused some trouble and AGAIN he scores and had some wonderful play.
Ali was man marked nearly all game by Mcgowan in particular but still managed to find the space to get his first goal of 2017.
Templeton if he stays fit, could be potentially one of our best ever signings, FREE at that.

Devlin certainly did look fucked, he had kineso tape on his knee during the game so he may have played whilst injured today too. Looked to be when he put the breaks on he's maybe done his ACL.

That is as close to the Alex Neil Accies I've seen. Maybe it's taken the threat of relegation to get these players to remember just how good they can be, WHEN THEY'RE NOT PLAYING LONG BALL.

Bring on United, Fuck Tony Andreu. Daz, stud him. :D

What a day.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Scotty Tunbridge » Sat May 20, 2017 11:36 pm

judgeflash wrote:Now I know certain people in the crowd hate Bingham *crazy blonde woman with the red lipstick seems to want brophy on for him all the time* But again him playing centre forward really caused some trouble and AGAIN he scores and had some wonderful play.

She's well known for shrieking that Nade should come on to replace Morris for most of last season aswell. A bit clueless tbh
Scotty Tunbridge
Championship

Postby judgeflash » Sun May 21, 2017 12:00 am

Scotty Tunbridge wrote:
judgeflash wrote:Now I know certain people in the crowd hate Bingham *crazy blonde woman with the red lipstick seems to want brophy on for him all the time* But again him playing centre forward really caused some trouble and AGAIN he scores and had some wonderful play.

She's well known for shrieking that Nade should come on to replace Morris for most of last season aswell. A bit clueless tbh

She sits on my row sadly.
She was screaming today how shite Bingham was, despite him having a good game IMO, same at Dingwall mid week, maybe we've all got different glasses on when watching footie :D
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Scott18 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:18 am

todays game was to easy lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scott18
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:25 am

Amoutahere1874 wrote:Other furniture shops are available.
No product placement here please.
Remember what happened to dear old Rusty Lee.
That nearly ruined her career.

No but really the Ikea stuff really is great quality, stylish and very competitively priced. Definitely not a waste of a wage.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives