Must win now v dundee

Postby Big Wurzil » Wed May 17, 2017 9:15 pm

No excuses.

If Dundee can fold tonight then we should pummel them on Saturday but we won't
Big Wurzil
Championship

Re: Must win now v dundee

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Correct. It's in our own hands just win the next 3 and we are sorted.

Horrendous results since the split but that needs to change.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Chase Outlaw » Wed May 17, 2017 9:26 pm

The fact Dundee dowed tools tonight is down to being safe because Canning and co failure to win ANY post split match
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby accies1874 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:32 pm

Can't put into words how I feel. We're an embarrassment.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Euan » Wed May 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Bad result tonight makes it likely we'll be relegated on Saturday if we fail to beat Dundee.

I won't be there, having sat through the recent Kilmarnock, Inverness and Motherwell games.

I'd be more upset at relegation, given that we arrived at the split on a high with a good points gap then collapsed, than I would be at missing us beat Dundee, so the decision is made.

Decisions and luck have gone against us but we gave up too early with the casual we're already safe attitude shown against Kilmarnock and in the first half versus ICT which lost us momentum and we're paying for it now.

Hopefully things turn around and we make the playoff on the high of a win.

If we do I'll be back for that, I just can't face watching us losing 5 in a row post slit or the ugly scenes that will follow.
Last edited by Euan on Thu May 18, 2017 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euan
Premiership

Postby leefy118 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:15 pm

See to be fair canning should never have been manager in the first place. We needed an experienced manager after neil left. Its just been a collapse since then!
Canning does need to go regardless of whether we get relegated or not.

Ill be there on sat supporting the team but not canning!
leefy118
Pub League

Postby Scotty Tunbridge » Wed May 17, 2017 10:19 pm

2-0 Dundee tears and snotters everywhere. Dundee finally get revenge for the Morten game.
Scotty Tunbridge
Championship

Postby Begs.hafc » Wed May 17, 2017 10:32 pm

There still wearing the red and white hoops! Regardless of who's in charge. Simple.
Begs.hafc
Seaside Leagues

Postby Yummy Fur » Wed May 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Euan wrote:If we do I'll be back for that, I just can't face watching us losing 5 in a row post slit or the ugly scenes that will follow.

This ^^^

Huge 90 minutes and the type of game as a football fan you should be really looking forward to, however I'm dreading it - not because of what the result might be but because of the what the aftermath might be. Being brought up in the West coast of Scotland many Accies fans made a conscience decision not to follow the easy path of supporting one of the Glasgow teams because of the nonsense that accompanies it but now what a sad state of affairs that like Euan I'm considering not attending because of the poisonous atmosphere that will undoubtedly follow if relegation follows. In all honesty I'll probably be there but I won't be subjecting my daughter to it - what a real shame.

It's not a good position to be in but it is in Accies own hands. Possibly 3 games left this season and ultimately if won then this season will be a qualified success. It would be nice to see a support get behind the team.
Yummy Fur
Seaside Leagues

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Your last paragraph correctly highlights the ONLY thing positive about the situation we now find ourselves in.
Namely,it's in our own hands.
And that's where it ends.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Admin » Thu May 18, 2017 3:08 am

I just deleted a bunch of posts to tidy this thread up. Please keep it on topic folks.

And Amoutahere1874, don't be a fanny. If you are looking to start attacking other posters and stir up trouble, then this isn't the right forum for you. No need to clutter up this thread by responding either, thanks. Just watch yourself and consider this a warning.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:58 am

Disgraceful dialect there from Mr Admin.
Slight touch of OCD regarding clutter.
Verging on bullying too.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Thu May 18, 2017 6:07 am

Yummy Fur wrote:
Euan wrote:If we do I'll be back for that, I just can't face watching us losing 5 in a row post slit or the ugly scenes that will follow.

This ^^^

Huge 90 minutes and the type of game as a football fan you should be really looking forward to, however I'm dreading it - not because of what the result might be but because of the what the aftermath might be. Being brought up in the West coast of Scotland many Accies fans made a conscience decision not to follow the easy path of supporting one of the Glasgow teams because of the nonsense that accompanies it but now what a sad state of affairs that like Euan I'm considering not attending because of the poisonous atmosphere that will undoubtedly follow if relegation follows. In all honesty I'll probably be there but I won't be subjecting my daughter to it - what a real shame.

It's not a good position to be in but it is in Accies own hands. Possibly 3 games left this season and ultimately if won then this season will be a qualified success. It would be nice to see a support get behind the team.

What the fck do expect to happen if are relegated on Saturday? Everyone to applaud tge players off the park than we all go home for a cup of tea? If they get relegated on Saturday they deserve the poisonous atmosphere that will follow.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:28 am

There isn't much room for debate when someone defends poison in advance.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Thu May 18, 2017 7:48 am

redandwhite1874 wrote:There isn't much room for debate when someone defends poison in advance.

There is much room for debate when your dealing with pricks like yourself and fanny fur. All onesided crap on here and shot down when someone's opinion or thought don't match that of you 2. Same old same old on here.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu May 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Anyone that doesn't want Canning hung, drawn and quartered is automatically insulted but the same folk don't much like any insults back. We have a poster who thinks it's acceptable to refer to the manager as Cuntzo. Maybe that should read "roaster". I wanted a change of manger after Annan and should we go down on Saturday I'll find it very hard not to shout something in his direction but should we not have some standards? Calling him that makes them sound about twelve.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:10 pm

Ok How does Cantzo sound?
Down with the Clown.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby BeeMcphee » Thu May 18, 2017 1:52 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:There isn't much room for debate when someone defends poison in advance.

There is much room for debate when your dealing with pricks like yourself and fanny fur. All onesided crap on here and shot down when someone's opinion or thought don't match that of you 2. Same old same old on here.

So because their opinion or thought doesnt match yours,they are pricks?? Hmmmmm thats interesting!!

If people want to shout poison towards the players and staff do you think itll make any difference?

I dont have an issue with people venting but sometimes it goes too far.

People dont want there kids hearing it. Its understandable.
BeeMcphee
Pub League

Postby Bomber Harris » Thu May 18, 2017 2:17 pm

BeeMcphee wrote:
Bomber Harris wrote:

So because their opinion or thought doesnt match yours,they are pricks?? Hmmmmm thats interesting!!

If people want to shout poison towards the players and staff do you think itll make any difference?

I dont have an issue with people venting but sometimes it goes too far.

People dont want there kids hearing it. Its understandable.

Take yer kids to a swing park on a Saturday then. shouting, swearing at players has been going on for decades not that I'm condoning that. Cheers bee.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Thu May 18, 2017 3:57 pm

Bomber the dinosaur. Don't bring your kids if you don't like swearing? Oh well, there goes the next generation of fans then. I want my son to support Accies, so he'll be there on Saturday, but he shouldn't have to listen to some of the vile abuse i hear week on week at Accies games. Where else would grown men conduct themselves like that in the presence of kids? Nowhere i would guess.
Gaspode
Championship

Next

Return to The Accies