Dundee .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Dundee .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby Euan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Hopefully they'll get enough of a boost to claim a draw with Motherwell in their next match, but nothing more.
Euan
Premiership

Postby smc4761 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:36 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:If I had spent the season wetting my knickers I would be clutching at straws as well. :lol:

So you don't think Alex is helping Martin behind the scenes and his presence around the club has lifted the players? He's been to the last 4 games and was sat in the directors box with Les on Saturday at Dens. Still think I'm talking shite?

So is it just a coincidence that Alex Neil has been in and around Hamilton games recently and the team have won a few games. Im with Bomber on this one. think its just too much of a coincidence. Not matter if he is or isn't makes a change to celebrate some wins

With Dundee appointing a new manager and the possible bounce affect from that and Ross County getting a point things are not yet done and dusted, apart from maybe Inverness
smc4761
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Is it a coincidence that our injuries and suspension have subsided, that our right back has settled in and the fixtures have got easier etc. Is it a coincidence that we had a good run of form at the same point last season ?

Even if I go with the Alex Neil conspiracy theory - then all I would say is that like Martin, Alex is an absolute product of the ethos and model that is routinely attacked; and if he was on here Neil would be derided as a 'happy clapper'.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Euan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Good on the management of Accies in getting Alex Neil involved, if they did, it's what the majority on here wanted to happen.
Alex was on Radio Scotland tonight and said he didn't see himself working in Scotland but would only work at a Club with a similar set up to Accies, where the manager and the board work closely together at all levels.
Euan
Premiership

Previous

Return to The Accies