Jesus

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Jesus

Postby rubenthedog » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:17 pm

Very disappointed (but not surprised) at the manner of big Jesus leaving the club. Feels like Tomas cerny all over again.

I'd like to thank jgt for his time at the accies from his wonder goal against cowdenbeth, his wonder free kicks to his part in that day against hibs.

Best of luck in the future
rubenthedog
Seaside Leagues

Re: Jesus

Postby WAC » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:30 pm

Shocking . Sack the board
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Junkies at the club are treated better that loyal players.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:43 pm

What is the story here?
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby rubenthedog » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:47 pm

rubenthedog
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:07 pm

That's a shame part of a great squad and some great times. Good player who surprised a lot if us to be able to perform at this level. That injury was a real shame for him. Hope he moves on and does well.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Disgrace. Think about what he's been involved in while at us, and we've just ended it like this.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Always one of my favourite players. He's been a part of some big things for our club most noteably easter Road. A nice big guy who always gave his all for the club. Really disappointing that he's left under these circumstances.

With this, seaborne and kurtaj all within the last fortnight or so something really stinks at the club right now.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby Scott18 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Has Kurtaj been released???? I don't see that anywhere.

really annoyed about jesus, as thought releasing seabourne was meaning jesus was coming back so both left.

Accies are a disgrace!!!
Scott18
Seaside Leagues

Postby Euan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:09 pm

Sad
Was looking forward to his return to challenge Devlin and Sarris. Maybe due to the signing of Gogic but surely worth keeping Jesus in the squad.
Another of the stars that won at Parkhead to put us top of the SPL for the month of October 2014 gone.
Euan
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:13 am

Nothing on club website about an important player for us. Is this fake news? Doesn't look like it with Facebook message from Jesus.
Does JGT's contract expire in a few weeks? If so, even having paid contractural wages for a full season to the player whilst recovering from a bad injury, it appears to be another poor man management issue with loyal staff, in a dismissal as described by JGT. Always two sides to every story, but this, like the Cerny situation, seems to be needing a full and transparent statement from the Club.

What was is said at the fans forum about improving communication, and who was responsible? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Clarification required from BOD before rumour mill goes viral.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:35 am

Scott18 wrote:Has Kurtaj been released???? I don't see that anywhere.

really annoyed about jesus, as thought releasing seabourne was meaning jesus was coming back so both left.

Accies are a disgrace!!!

No one saw anything about Jesus untill he released a statement to the fans so wouldn't at all be surprised if Kurtaj is away. Horrible little club we are.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Don van Vliet » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:39 pm

His complaint seems to revolve around a difference of view about the viability of his future fitness. I know very little about these matters but it sounds like a matter where players may well disagree with the management. If that is what it's about then he won't be the first player who says, 'I'm fit, let me play,' and the hierarchy says, 'No, you're not.' That in itself doesn't count as outrageous treatment to me; it sounds like a disagreement, and and possibly an honourable one.

I can understand why he is cross and hurt about it (pointedly not thanking MC and Boozy shows he is angry) but it doesn't necessarily mean they were doing the dirty on him. Look at it this way... if he's almost fit and ready to return, why would the management do anything other than encourage him? All of which means I would be slow to slag off the club over this.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Law of Averages? There is no law of averages.
Don van Vliet
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:29 pm

Much ado about nothing.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby ggr » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:44 pm

Tena, Seabourne, and Kurtaj were all out of contract at the end of the season, and were unlikely to be offered new contracts.
Tena in particular was highly unlikely to feature in last 6 matches, so letting them know early seems to me to be a sensible course of action.

What a lot of fuss about nothing.
ggr
Pub League

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:48 am

ggr wrote:Tena, Seabourne, and Kurtaj were all out of contract at the end of the season, and were unlikely to be offered new contracts.
Tena in particular was highly unlikely to feature in last 6 matches, so letting them know early seems to me to be a sensible course of action.

What a lot of fuss about nothing.

Don't think it's fuss about nothing'. Jesus easily one of the best / if not the best defender at the club at least worth another year to force himself in the team. Fans understandably disappointed the way he has left after 4 years of service.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby Don van Vliet » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:43 pm

PrideOfLanarkshire wrote:Fans understandably disappointed the way he has left after 4 years of service.

But let's be clear: what do we know about the way he has left? He has been released. Where's the problem with that? It happens all the time. He thinks he is fit, the management doesn't agree, he's unhappy. That's sad but it's not evil, it's the hard edge of life.

Let's start worrying about important things.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Law of Averages? There is no law of averages.
Don van Vliet
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Jesus didn't manage a U20 game ? So how he thinks he can step up to first team training squad is a strange one. He obviously agreed to leave so what is the issue?

What is clear is that some fans are just waiting on anything to jump on top of the club or manager and half a story is good enough for them to go off on one.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:19 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:Jesus didn't manage a U20 game ? So how he thinks he can step up to first team training squad is a strange one. He obviously agreed to leave so what is the issue?

What is clear is that some fans are just waiting on anything to jump on top of the club or manager and half a story is good enough for them to go off on one.

Sounds a bit like toys out the pram from Garcia.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:27 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:Jesus didn't manage a U20 game ? So how he thinks he can step up to first team training squad is a strange one. He obviously agreed to leave so what is the issue?

Says the guy who digs up old threads in order to prove some non-existent point.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Next

Return to The Accies