Dundee v Accies; Ticket Arrangements

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Dundee v Accies; Ticket Arrangements

Postby Gilbaldo » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:25 pm

I noticed on the Dundee website that they're having a family day, especially for our visit in a few weeks time.
I queried with them if the special ticket deals would be available to us; here's the reply from their ticket office.

"I have now confirmed that Hamilton fans will get the same Family deal as home fans

Family Group tickets at the following prices

• Adults £8.00 ( For the purposes of this promotion, anyone aged 16 or over)
• Under 16 £2.00

Can I emphasize the Under 16 tickets will only be sold with an adult ticket (ie as a family group) and admission to the stadium will not be permitted in the event of adults or children arriving unaccompanied with these Family Group Tickets

Tickets will be available in the following groups

One adult and one child a total of £10

Two adults and up to six children £20, ie Adults 2x £8, Under 16s 2 x £2 plus up to 4 Under 16s free

To take advantage of this offer tickets must be purchased in advance from Hamilton Academical FC

Walk up prices are on the matchday are as follows:

£22 for adults.
£15 for concessions, Over 65 or Students with valid student photo ID
£12 for under 16s"

Just to clarify; if you don't have kids with you then the standard walk-up price applies.
Gilbaldo
Seaside Leagues

Re: Dundee v Accies; Ticket Arrangements

Postby Montrose Week » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:58 pm

Well done Dundee.

Take note Accies, we are about to play 2 x critical home games at a time when a lot of season book holders (from our already tiny support) will be on holiday.
Montrose Week
Pub League

Postby porcupine » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:28 pm

More to the point, Well Done, Gilbaldo.

Needless to say, absolutely nothing about this on the Official Site, but hardly a surprise. Probably the club don't even know about this offer. Looks like yet another poor communication about away tickets. One would have thought that after the Hearts situation, someone would have been pro-active with future away games tickets, but there again it's Accies.

Thanks, Gilbert.

And Dave McKinnon's improved communication strategy???? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Gilbaldo wrote:I noticed on the Dundee website that they're having a family day, especially for our visit in a few weeks time.
I queried with them if the special ticket deals would be available to us; here's the reply from their ticket office.

"I have now confirmed that Hamilton fans will get the same Family deal as home fans

• Under 16 £2.00

Can I emphasize the Under 16 tickets will only be sold with an adult ticket (ie as a family group) and admission to the stadium will not be permitted in the event of adults or children arriving unaccompanied with these Family Group Tickets

Two adults and up to six children £20, ie Adults 2x £8, Under 16s 2 x £2 plus up to 4 Under 16s free

To take advantage of this offer tickets must be purchased in advance from Hamilton Academical FC

£22 for adults.
£12 for under 16s"

Just to clarify; if you don't have kids with you then the standard walk-up price applies.

Gilbaldo wrote:I noticed on the Dundee website that they're having a family day, especially for our visit in a few weeks time.

• Under 16 £2.00

£22 for adults.
£12 for under 16s"

Many thanks for posting Gilbaldo, we are aware of this offer and I am in communication with the club as to how to boost the away support for the remaining games away from home and hope to announce something quite soon.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Gilbaldo » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:14 pm

I think it's harsh to be critical of the club here. I get news alerts about Accies on the Newsnow website and this cropped up about a week ago. I emailed them immediately and Neil Cosgrove kindly got back to me today.
Gilbaldo
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:51 pm

Was going anyway but any saving is good and can go towards away games that will hopefully be crucial after the split.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Delighted to announce the following for Dundee away http://www.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/free- ... dee-15417/
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby accies1874 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Another good gesture. Between that and the ticket deal our support will no doubt treble :lol:
accies1874
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Great. I am sure no one will find anything to moan about re this great deal :?: :roll: , well done to SLO and the club.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Yer Sisters Yer Maw » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:44 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:Great. I am sure no one will find anything to moan about re this great deal :?: :roll: , well done to SLO and the club.

They better be putting on 1st class executive buses. Grrrrrrrrrr!!! :twisted:
Yer Sisters Yer Maw
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:39 pm

Fine gesture hope this is taken up but I'll stick to my own bus. Hope we turn up in good numbers next week. I've got a funny feeling Dundee are going to Hibs it and go down.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Mmmmm Accies and Dundee to go down that's a bold prediction :)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:26 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:Mmmmm Accies and Dundee to go down that's a bold prediction :)

Mmmmmmm miby I've changed my tune :)
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:50 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:Mmmmm Accies and Dundee to go down that's a bold prediction :)

Bomber Harris do you think Accies should stick with Canning? No big long story just a simple yes or no.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:05 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:
Bomber Harris wrote:

Bomber Harris do you think Accies should stick with Canning? No big long story just a simple yes or no.

No
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Redandwhite1874 do you think Accies should stick with Canning? Myself yes until end of the season as he's going nowhere and has my support but long term what you thinking?
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:13 am

Bomber Harris wrote:Redandwhite1874 do you think Accies should stick with Canning? Myself yes until end of the season as he's going nowhere and has my support but long term what you thinking?

Wow that is some triple salchow. By nowhere you appear to agree that this might be survival which for us is an achievement and not nothing. Something that many gave up on months ago.

His primary target was survival and as I have always said that he stays whilst that is achievable. If he gets there then most jobs entail keeping your role if you reach target and some argument to go against that would need to he really strong.

As I put in the post match comments week after week I have concerns over his tactics and selections but I think you might get that with any manager. In summary he stays if the board think he is going in the right direction and I am willing to trust that judgement to them and support it.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby WAC » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:45 am

No matter how much we hate clownzo he's going nowhere . Players have showed spot of fight in the last 2 games so they now have my full support until the end of the season . Lose today tho and it's curtains
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:24 am

WAC wrote:No matter how much we hate clownzo he's going nowhere . Players have showed spot of fight in the last 2 games so they now have my full support until the end of the season . Lose today tho and it's curtains

Sometimes you need to learn from your mistakes. The season wasn't over weeks or months ago and it won't be over today.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby smc4761 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:46 pm

My big concern for today and the next few games is we are missing Daz and probably Ali, 2 of our better players this season. Just hope Daz's stupidity does not come back to haunt us
smc4761
Premiership

Next

Return to The Accies