SLO - Hearts admission PRICING.

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

SLO - Hearts admission PRICING.

Postby judgeflash » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:53 pm

I am sure I am not alone in the farce that was Saturday.
The club issued pricing of £18 for adults, £13 for juniors. On arrival I was hit with the ultimatum of £24 and £18. I was still seated within the lower tier, so it is not like I was purchasing for a different area.
will their be some form of refund issued? A lot of people around me had the exact same issue. I seen on twitter that he was investigating it, but I would like to know if the club is aggressively doing so. I came with a party of 4 people, so we had to fork out significantly more than expected.
judgeflash
Premiership

Re: SLO - Hearts admission PRICING.

Postby Bluesy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:07 pm

I questioned it at the turnstile but was told that the club had sold the lower tier and if I wanted in it was £24 and £18 for my son.

Obviously the lower tier was 1/3 full at best
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:22 pm

we ALL sat in the lower tier. the steward said upon entry "sit wherever you want"
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Absolutely shocking. I'd purchased my ticket way in advance, but hearing that Hearts did that, with little or no warning, really is terrible. Hopefully it all gets sorted.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:40 am

judgeflash wrote:I am sure I am not alone in the farce that was Saturday.
The club issued pricing of £18 for adults, £13 for juniors. On arrival I was hit with the ultimatum of £24 and £18. I was still seated within the lower tier, so it is not like I was purchasing for a different area.
will their be some form of refund issued? A lot of people around me had the exact same issue. I seen on twitter that he was investigating it, but I would like to know if the club is aggressively doing so. I came with a party of 4 people, so we had to fork out significantly more than expected.

I was made aware of it on Saturday, I did try to contact Shaun Fagan on saturday prior to kick off as it had been queried to me on twitter during the week about price increases, I was told by HAFC that HMFC hadn't advised on a on the day increase which I have today emailed HAFC about and will update once a reply is received.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:49 am

AcciesFCSLO wrote:

I was made aware of it on Saturday, I did try to contact Shaun Fagan on saturday prior to kick off as it had been queried to me on twitter during the week about price increases, I was told by HAFC that HMFC hadn't advised on a on the day increase which I have today emailed HAFC about and will update once a reply is received.

Checked the AcciesFCSLO according the Official Twitter that the club sold lower tier tickets at the prices quoted and that Hearts sold upper at higher price, Club never made me aware that this was happening or was a possibility nor did they advise that their was other tickets on sale, As stated bottom section wasn't full I was sat there as were others on here and I've yet to hear from anyone not subjected to a price increase, This is the type of thing that shouldn't be happening and should've been communicated to all that there was 2 price levels.

I will be speaking with the club as this is simply not good enough on numerous levels.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Neilhoodwasmyhero » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:23 am

It was the same when we were there earlier in the season. It is common practice in England for tickets to be dearer on the day, not so much here (and not by as much either) but the club are at fault for not indicating that, although there was now a pay at the gate option, it would be £6 more (assuming Hearts told them, of course)
Neilhoodwasmyhero
Seaside Leagues

Postby judgeflash » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:45 am

AcciesFCSLO wrote:
AcciesFCSLO wrote:

Checked the AcciesFCSLO according the Official Twitter that the club sold lower tier tickets at the prices quoted and that Hearts sold upper at higher price, Club never made me aware that this was happening or was a possibility nor did they advise that their was other tickets on sale, As stated bottom section wasn't full I was sat there as were others on here and I've yet to hear from anyone not subjected to a price increase, This is the type of thing that shouldn't be happening and should've been communicated to all that there was 2 price levels.

I will be speaking with the club as this is simply not good enough on numerous levels.

Great news. the official Accies twitter is currently fobbing people off, like they were meant to predict a price increase.
Hope you manage to get a resolution.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:24 am

Any response to this yet? Get the feeling that absolutely nothing will be done, or apology from HAFC.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby WAC » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:18 pm

judgeflash wrote:Any response to this yet? Get the feeling that absolutely nothing will be done, or apology from HAFC.

Course it won't what do you think they say when the SLO brings up an issue ?? They laugh in his face just like they have been laughing at fans going off their head the last 2 seasons with a clown manager .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:46 pm

judgeflash wrote:Any response to this yet? Get the feeling that absolutely nothing will be done, or apology from HAFC.

Having spoken to the club on this it's now been made clear that HMFC sent to two types of tickets those for the lower section at the prices that were specified and upper section tickets that were at the prices made available on matchday.

The club decided to sell the lower section tickets first of all which I can see logic in however they should've made all aware (myself included) that these tickets were also available and would be sold on matchday with the pricing also included (seems common sense however this hasn't happened here)

HMFC well within their rights to sell the upper section tickets on matchday to maximise their revenue the problem here lies with the the fact that HAFC should've advised us all that 2 sections were on sale with differing pricing which would've made all aware that on matchday ticket prices would rise by £5 across all.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby WAC » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:16 pm

AcciesFCSLO wrote:

Having spoken to the club on this it's now been made clear that HMFC sent to two types of tickets those for the lower section at the prices that were specified and upper section tickets that were at the prices made available on matchday.

The club decided to sell the lower section tickets first of all which I can see logic in however they should've made all aware (myself included) that these tickets were also available and would be sold on matchday with the pricing also included (seems common sense however this hasn't happened here)

HMFC well within their rights to sell the upper section tickets on matchday to maximise their revenue the problem here lies with the the fact that HAFC should've advised us all that 2 sections were on sale with differing pricing which would've made all aware that on matchday ticket prices would rise by £5 across all.

Accies in PR disaster ??? Must say I'm shocked . Diddy club
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby TheThirdProclaimer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:23 am

While it's important that the club recognise that they made an error in not announcing both prices for the Hearts game, it's much more important that they actually learn from these mistakes, and be more proactive about these things rather than having to apologise. We've heard for some time now that things would change, they're listening to opinions and suggestions etc, but until there's actually proof that things are changing and getting better, very little actual progress is being made. I'm not sure how the SLO can influence this, we can have all the meetings and forums and conversations we like, ultimately it's about the club taking action as opposed to talking.
TheThirdProclaimer
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Fans Forum - David McKinnon - Communication Improvement-BOD to Fans?

Subsequent Hearts Ticket Sales Outcome - Accountability?

Discuss
porcupine
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:21 am

porcupine wrote:Fans Forum - David McKinnon - Communication Improvement-BOD to Fans?

Subsequent Hearts Ticket Sales Outcome - Accountability?

Discuss

Whoever is above the SLO is obviously to blame. The fact the club have been SO Flipant with this genuine issue just furthers hostility. If the club would actually APOLOGISE for the misunderstanding and explain how they will not let this happen in future, it'd be a step in the right direction.

Not that the club would EVER do something so constructive.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby shotts56 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:39 pm

Correct. Whoever does the club's twitter these days arguing back with fans over this just sums up the club's whole attitude towards us. Rather than apologising over the mix-up or miscommunication, or promising to take it up with Hearts, the whole tone was simply to have a go at Accies fans or to blame them. And not for the first time recently.

Just another reason why many of us are rapidly falling out of love with the club we've supported for decades.
shotts56
Pub League

Postby WAC » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:48 pm

The SLO is just a puppet in the clubs pocket , he was anti club until 2 month ago now his silence has been bought . He will achieve nothing for the fans .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:56 pm

I said at the time of his appointment that it was a really hard job to undertake and as I suspected a few people's expectations were unrealistic and they would be quick to criticise if things got tough. Better results on the park would have perhaps bought Sean some more time and he deserves more time.

For example I am pretty sure the same thing happened at Tynecastle earlier in the season but the knives weren't out for everything and anything as they are now.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby WAC » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:53 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:I said at the time of his appointment that it was a really hard job to undertake and as I suspected a few people's expectations were unrealistic and they would be quick to criticise if things got tough. Better results on the park would have perhaps bought Sean some more time and he deserves more time.

For example I am pretty sure the same thing happened at Tynecastle earlier in the season but the knives weren't out for everything and anything as they are now.

Game at start of the season we were told it was all ticket for the club to say on Friday there would be a patg turnstile in operation . I suspect this time people didn't bother rushing down to stadium to buy a ticket when they knew there would be patg . Rise of cost in ticket prices wasn't mentioned by the club and also at the start of the season we didn't have Ann SLO .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:18 pm

WAC wrote:The SLO is just a puppet in the clubs pocket , he was anti club until 2 month ago now his silence has been bought . He will achieve nothing for the fans .

Silence hasn't been bought and the club are fully aware of my views on the team Martin and the overall running of the club hence why they offered me an opportunity to come in and try to help the club move forward. Yes things haven't gone as well as wished but small progress is being made a number of issues raised by fans in recent weeks in relation to match day experiences off the field are being improved and will update this tomorrow.

In relation to doing nothing for fans a young fan arrested after the game at EEP for the allegedly setting off smoke bombs at DAFC has had letter from COPFS stating He won't be prosecuted in this instance he was banned by club pending outcome of a court case I will tomorrow forward that he is re instated for home games now legal process has run its course and he has not had the ordeal of a court case hang over him.

As always WAC your views are welcome on any matters negative or positive.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Next

Return to The Accies