FAO SLO/supporters association

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: FAO SLO/supporters association

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:46 am

WAC wrote:Can you please inform les gray on Monday morning the fans demand a fans forum right now and it must involve the man he supports as manager Martin canning . If les has any balls or indeed Martin they will meet with us because this is an absolute digrace . If not action will be taken , you may have passed of a protest 6 weeks ago with a fans forum les , but this is now totally unacceptable. This a team full of losers because your manager doesn't know what to do when his team goes a goal down.
YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:The SLO should be informing the club of the fact the vast majority want rid of Canning-even the happy clappers now.

In addition,I don't know any business which thinks there is no problem losing a third of it's customer base in two years.

Finally,the way things are going we will have a Supporters Liason Officer with no supporters;the fans are angry that their voice over this Manager is continually ignored and will be all the way to the lower reaches of The Championship.

I have emailed the above 1st point to the club this morning FAO of Les, I am unsure of Les's movements so cannot give an exact time frame of response but I will chase up. I will point out for reference I can only pass on views and requests as Les said if I ask for a right back I wont get a right back I'd imagine myself demanding Martin be sacked wont happen however the fans views aren't going unheard or missed on any issues that are being pointed to me like those asking for a Fans Forum.

On your point YOH The club are informed normally on a Tuesday of the fans thoughts collated from her Twitter and Facebook so they are aware of the fans thoughts good and bad on any performances.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Re: FAO SLO/supporters association

Postby Neilhoodwasmyhero » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:26 am

Re. the first post: I don't think Accies fans are in a position to "demand" anything, there are so few go to games that we are not in a very strong bargaining position.
A "please" might have better results, but I'm sure your mum taught you that anyway :D
Neilhoodwasmyhero
Seaside Leagues

Previous

Return to The Accies