Danny The Kit Man......

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Danny The Kit Man......

Postby Dr Slippy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:30 pm

.......you're an embarrassment.
Just saw the Sky clip with him rhyming off "the Celtic" team.
I'm totally fed up with Accies employees showing their allegiances at the drop of a hat. This after Mikey getting his Celtic top last week.
No wonder we have an inferiority complex ever time we play them.
Wonder who got a top today.
I hate this !!!
Yes I accept that we are from the West of Scotland, & employees will have baggage, but we are playing in the same league and should be told in no uncertain terms that any old loyalties should be put to one side, and perhaps we could start believing that we belong on the same pitch as them.
Take note Daz, Eamonn, Mikey, Dougie......DANNY.........etc
Dr Slippy
Seaside Leagues

Re: Danny The Kit Man......

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:17 pm

Should be a no brainer. Sack him.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Presumably Danny would have been trying extra extra hard today then? To no avail.

The Wee man syndrome and/or desperate blame culture among our fans looks classy, does it?

File under 'nonsense'.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Dr Slippy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:33 pm

I'm not blaming Danny for the defeat, I actually like the guy, but I'm fed up with my team not believing that they belong on the same pitch and Danny's party piece is just symptomatic of our home grown staff's OF baggage.
Putting the ref to one side, we didn't lay a glove on what will go down as a very poor Rangers team, it was the same last week at CP.
Is there any point in playing the big boys if the efforts of the last 7 days is the best we can hope for. Aberdeen was a freak score given the overall performance & on another day could have been a doing.
I'm sitting in the house really frustrated that another cup opportunity has ended even worse than I could have anticipated, and probably having a dig at someone who does not deserve it. I am also probably an idealist who wants everyone involved at Accies to be only interested in Accies. Perhaps that is unrealistic, but our players and officials fawning over OF really bugs me.
Today for me was right up there with last years 8-1 at CP in terms of humiliation.
Dr Slippy
Seaside Leagues

Postby Big Wurzil » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:47 pm

You're sitting in the house all humiliated ????

Try sitting in Ibrox and I'll take you seriously, fuck off.
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Dr Slippy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:19 am

I was at Ibrox today the same as I was at CP for 8-1 & 8-3, Douglas Park 8-0, Ibrox 7-1 etc etc & never left before the end of any of them. My point is that these humiliations will continue until the attitude of our players towards OF change. Often it's the mindset that's been wrong not our ability.
Today we were humped by a very average Rangers team. It could easily have been avoided.
Dr Slippy
Seaside Leagues

Postby Dr Slippy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:26 am

I generally lean towards what would be regarded by some on here as the Happy Clapper end of the spectrum, in that I refuse to abuse our players & manager at the match, but that doesn't mean that I don't share the disappointment & frustration. I just have a particular thing about lying down to the OF.
If we took a doing having a go I can live with that, but in the last week we did not even try to set up to attack.
Dr Slippy
Seaside Leagues

Postby WAC » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:19 pm

If only the kit man was our main problem . The fact canning still has a job disgusts me .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:56 pm

WAC wrote:If only the kit man was our main problem . The fact canning still has a job disgusts me .

Well said WAC.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Willie Wastle » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Yes, we have bigger problems. And yes, Danny was just having a laugh.

But the OP is right. This is the sort of small club mentality (like chasing our opponents for their shirts) that holds us back from taking the next step up. It's unprofessional for employees of our club to make public shows of allegiance/deference to other clubs, and it needs to stop.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Return to The Accies