Online Shop

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Online Shop

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Having the 50/50 draw sellers and programme sellers more visible wouldn't hurt either. More often than not at the Sainsbury's end I come through the turnstiles around 2.50 and they are nowhere to be seen. I was told they tend to pack up around then. Why? The majority of the crowd comes in from about 2.50 onwards.

Also, could we maybe have the half time scores read out over the PA? I don't remember hearing any all season.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby TheThirdProclaimer » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:27 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:Also, could we maybe have the half time scores read out over the PA? I don't remember hearing any all season.

Tbf I haven't a clue what that guy is gibbering on about half the time. Hasn't a clue on player names and numbers, and keeps adding daft comments over the PA, again making the club look like amateur hour. (Sorry, promised myself I wouldn't moan much on here... :| )
TheThirdProclaimer
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:27 pm

Very poor treatment, but no surprise - and I think something more than a refund is in order from the club.

However, for me this is 'old news' in terms of the general matter was raised at the forum and the club made no effort to shirk from it and they put their hands up and said it was a very poor shop; and they committed to working with SLO and others to improve. We then get caught up with people more than happy to run with anything critical of the club.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Previous

Return to The Accies