Postby H9crx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:39 pm

Now we are Bottom of the league

Who now backs canning and Gray?

Billy McKay nice guy
H9crx
Premiership

Re: Rock bottom

Postby The Bajan Bandit » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:54 pm

How many points will we be adrift before the split ?
The Bajan Bandit
Seaside Leagues

Postby The_shed » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:06 pm

How many points do you think well pick up before the split ??
The_shed
Pub League

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:07 pm

The_shed wrote:How many points do you think well pick up before the split ??

Well, Rangers away surely? Every f****r 's beating them.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby The Bajan Bandit » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:20 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:

Can you see our manager setting up our team to be positive against Sevco , it will all be about stopping them not hurting them .
The Bajan Bandit
Seaside Leagues

Postby Euan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:24 pm

Once we get the first team players back we'll start to pick up points. Realistically, if McDonald had been rightly penalised for fouling Donati in injury time we'd be 10th and Motherwell bottom. Not Canning or any players fault for that.
Not giving up yet, although we'll lose tomorrow.
Euan
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:27 pm

If your auntie had Baws!

We are bottom due to an incopitant BOD and Manager!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:32 pm

The Bajan Bandit wrote:
Stevie Clarke wrote:

Can you see our manager setting up our team to be positive against Sevco , it will all be about stopping them not hurting them .

Yes I can. He did it before.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby The Bajan Bandit » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:35 pm

Regarding the Well game at home , our manager after the sending off spent the rest of the first half worrying about ten men , we had 3 defenders watching Moult and Canning had Gillespie man marking Scott McDonald(he followed him about all over the pitch that 1st half after sending off) , we should have hit them hard after the sending off but sat back and worried what they would still do to us , we waited till the second half to have a go so I blame Canning for that draw , awful in game management .
The Bajan Bandit
Seaside Leagues

Postby The Bajan Bandit » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:41 pm

Can you see our manager setting up our team to be positive against Sevco , it will all be about stopping them not hurting them .[/quote]

Yes I can. He did it before.[/quote]

Not the last time we played them at NDP , we sat off and let them and made them look good , it will be 5 at the back and punt it to Bingham and hope for the best .
The Bajan Bandit
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:42 pm

Panic and knicker wetting on the go this evening; and no little gloating from some ex fans.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby monkeybones » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:03 am

No panic.
Just reality. Worst manager in U.K.
We are where we should be and time will run out quick.
No one wants us to fail but it's painful to watch in slow motion. We just need a better manager.
We will go down. We are the worst in the league.

Christ there are some clubs out there that sack a manager that won a league last year.
monkeybones
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:08 am

monkeybones wrote:No panic.

No one wants us to fail.

I'm not convinced by that, but if relegation happens there's certainly many who will take no little 'told you so' delight in 'their' teams failure.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Begs.hafc » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:28 am

Where do you seriously think we will be if Les and co decided to walk away?who is going to buy us ?before anybody accuses me of being a happy clapper,I also believe Canning has had his chance and should be replaced. But like it or not, we would be in a far, far worse place if Les and co decided to walk.we would be in division 3 in a few years without the youth system, which costs a fortune per year to operate. Get a grip on reality!
Begs.hafc
Seaside Leagues

Postby accies1874 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:33 am

Another thread created to say the same thing. How dull.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:11 am

Begs.hafc wrote:Where do you seriously think we will be if Les and co decided to walk away?who is going to buy us ?before anybody accuses me of being a happy clapper,I also believe Canning has had his chance and should be replaced. But like it or not, we would be in a far, far worse place if Les and co decided to walk.we would be in division 3 in a few years without the youth system, which costs a fortune per year to operate. Get a grip on reality!

all if's and but in reality Les is still the man in control and has let this mess happen weather you like it or not. Alex Neil left a winning, fighting, competitive squad and Les gave Canning 3 games he lost and was clear to see was complely out his depth but as accies do we keep it in doors and have him the job and went 12 games without a win. If it wasn't for Alex that season we would be down. following season he got lucky with a Dundee Utd in turmoil and killie having Gary locke as manager and we finished 10th. This season we are now bottom where in all honesty where we should be. This is the worst accies squad I've seen in years and Canning has been found out. The amount of games this season now Canning has coward into his dugout at a later equaliser or sprinted down the tunnel at a defeat has been clear to see. 25 months in the job p91 w22 shows how much Canning is still out his depth. Me personally would rather he is sacked and we went down rather than him taking us down. We need someone in now to steady the ship with the off chance of staying up but realistically giving us a chance to bounce back out the championship.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Euan » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:24 am

H9crx wrote:If your auntie had Baws!

...She'd be a hermaphrodite, but what's that got to do with the football?
Euan
Premiership

Postby Willie Wastle » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:26 am

How come dropping to bottom of the league, for the first time this season I think, is described as "rock bottom"?

I didn't see last night's game, but I gather ICT won with a late goal, and if that hadn't gone in they'd still have been bottom. No doubt that was a bad result for us, but something we have no control over.

We have a superior goal difference to the four teams immediately above us, and we're still well in the mix. We need to start converting more draws into wins, as has been the case all season. We're in a relegation battle, as we have been all season, and always knew we would be, and we have every chance of getting out of it.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:41 am

redandwhite1874 wrote:
monkeybones wrote:No panic.

No one wants us to fail.

I'm not convinced by that, but if relegation happens there's certainly many who will take no little 'told you so' delight in 'their' teams failure.

Yes yes says the man who re posted about 20 old post last year when we got lucky and stayed up.

No on will be happy when we go down! But we will take gr8 pleasure in telling you that Canning is a Dud and has mugged you off for two years!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:44 am

Willie Wastle wrote:How come dropping to bottom of the league, for the first time this season I think, is described as "rock bottom"?

I didn't see last night's game, but I gather ICT won with a late goal, and if that hadn't gone in they'd still have been bottom. No doubt that was a bad result for us, but something we have no control over.

We have a superior goal difference to the four teams immediately above us, and we're still well in the mix. We need to start converting more draws into wins, as has been the case all season. We're in a relegation battle, as we have been all season, and always knew we would be, and we have every chance of getting out of it.

No controls over you say! If we had a manager who could win games we would have control over what happen in other results.

3 wins all year and only one away win in the cup! We can't beat champion ship team! Ye every chance of getting out of this.
H9crx
Premiership

Next

Return to The Accies