Young Team

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Young Team

Postby AmanAccie » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:10 pm

To the Accies fans that took part in the assault of 3 young Killie fans after the game today. You're an absolute disgrace. Doing what you did in front of kids as well. Twice it was broken up and then they were attacked a third time trying to get in a car that had stopped to help them. Treating people like that will come back to haunt you and gives us all a bad name.
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Re: Young Team

Postby accies1874 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:17 pm

100% spot on there. I don't give a fuck if you want to fight each other, but doing it at the ground near kids and that is just embarrassing. Not the first time it's happened either. What have you even got to gain by having a go at 3 Killie fans against 10 or so Accies?
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:35 pm

The title of this thread should be "Wee Wankers". Do not dignify them with this Young Team pish.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:11 pm

If this is true then surely CCTV cameras would/should be searched for evidence to lead to prosecution of any offenders.
HAFC should have no place for "fans", Young or Old, who bring the Club's name into disrepute.

Buckfast/Cider can have a bad effect on people when taken to excess :oops:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby sectiona » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:26 pm

This does not sound good. Silly boys if this is true.
sectiona
Seaside Leagues

Postby AmanAccie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:47 pm

porcupine wrote:If this is true then surely CCTV cameras would/should be searched for evidence to lead to prosecution of any offenders.
HAFC should have no place for "fans", Young or Old, who bring the Club's name into disrepute.

Buckfast/Cider can have a bad effect on people when taken to excess :oops:
It started in the underpass and carried on further up the road so there won't be any cctv evidence. To behave in that manner is disgraceful and especially the day after Kilmarnock fc made a statement about such things. It seriously puts us all in a bad light.
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:20 pm

AmanAccie wrote:/quote] It started in the underpass and carried on further up the road so there won't be any cctv evidence. To behave in that manner is disgraceful and especially the day after Kilmarnock fc made a statement about such things. It seriously puts us all in a bad light.

MMMM! I normally go back to my car through there every home game, but chanced my arm and zoomed into the main club car park to be at the meeting at 12noon. So, missed this, thankfully. Did nobody think to video it on a smartphone. Or is this illegal :?
porcupine
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:28 am

Why should we have to film it (by the way, there were definitely folk under 16 involved, so that's another matter)? There's a complete and utter overload of police at the football these days, but they're never anywhere to be seen when anything does kick off. What are they actually there to do?
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:50 am

I stepped in the 1st time as 30 on 3 wasn't on. I'm no angel at the football and the killie fans have been pricks in the past down there but going for 3 lads with scarfs for simply as one wee gave said for being wide in the ground. Killie lad in grey top thanked my young daughter for me stepping in then took a step back as my kids where panicking and upset then as poster said it kicked of again this time a family being caught in the middle. It was out of order. I've no problem with rival fans going at it, been happening for decades just keep it away from family's. plenty open space down at holy cross for a scrap.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:58 pm

accies1874 wrote:Why should we have to film it (by the way, there were definitely folk under 16 involved, so that's another matter)? There's a complete and utter overload of police at the football these days, but they're never anywhere to be seen when anything does kick off. What are they actually there to do?

Person behind me actually commented that he could see NO police in the ground during the game. Whatever happened in the Away stand which needed a group of stewards maybe had one police officer there, but normally I rarely see police at the underpass exit where both sets of fans converge.

Maybe the Club are only paying for Police presence INSIDE the ground and what happens outside is subject to normal 'policing' policy, whatever that might be :roll:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:28 pm

There were a few officers walking over as I was going through the turnstiles - maybe 7 or 8. In fact, I can't say I've seen an incident in a football ground that's needed police intervension since THAT day in Cowdenbeath... and there wasn't any there either! The highest likelihood of there being trouble is outside the ground, but they're never anywhere to be seen.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby NaeVay » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:10 pm

accies1874 wrote:Why should we have to film it (by the way, there were definitely folk under 16 involved, so that's another matter)? There's a complete and utter overload of police at the football these days, but they're never anywhere to be seen when anything does kick off. What are they actually there to do?

Make videos of folk singing it would appear.
NaeVay
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies