Message to Board

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Message to Board

Postby WAC » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Burst Baws wrote:
Red and white hoops wrote:Some excellent and very relevant questions which deserve answered posted so far. I'd like to see them answered at an open fans forum we can all attend rather than see the minutes of a meeting. We are all there for home games so why not hold it before or after a home game in the function suite and even open up the bar and make a few quid.

As an aside these are the questions our local paper (hammy ad) should be asking but Andy instead would rather suck up to Accies and seemingly rehashing old stories week after week instead of some real journalism.

After the match would be best, lots of questions and to get the answers would take some time. How hard could this be to organise?

Very hard as after the game les and ronnie will be wining and dining with their gangster friends .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Gaspode » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:21 pm

WAC wrote:
Burst Baws wrote:
Red and white hoops wrote:Some excellent and very relevant questions which deserve answered posted so far. I'd like to see them answered at an open fans forum we can all attend rather than see the minutes of a meeting. We are all there for home games so why not hold it before or after a home game in the function suite and even open up the bar and make a few quid.

As an aside these are the questions our local paper (hammy ad) should be asking but Andy instead would rather suck up to Accies and seemingly rehashing old stories week after week instead of some real journalism.

After the match would be best, lots of questions and to get the answers would take some time. How hard could this be to organise?

Very hard as after the game les and ronnie will be wining and dining with their gangster friends .

Why don't you contact the the club directly and ask to meet Les or Ronnie and put your points across to them?
Gaspode
Championship

Postby H9crx » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Who brought Scot aid to the club? How much involvement do they still have?

BTW the two crooks who ran it have been band for life from running a charity!

We had them as shirt sponcers and all over NDP!

Rotten people all around the club!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby WAC » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Watch this space more of their charities are under investigation as well .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:51 pm

H9crx wrote:Who brought Scot aid to the club? How much involvement do they still have?

BTW the two crooks who ran it have been band for life from running a charity!

We had them as shirt sponcers and all over NDP!

Rotten people all around the club!

Most interesting, if true. My original thread of 29 July 2015 titled "Shirt Sponsors" raised this enquiry then. I must have had a long nose, as they say☹️

Could never figure out why a charity could sponsor anything, where their core reason for being in existence is to raise funds for people generally worse off than those running the charity. Don't think one needs to be a brain surgeon to work that one out! How come Accies were sucked into this one??
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Euan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:48 am

From today's Herald

TWO trustees of a Scottish aid charity have been barred for life after investigations found only 13 pence of every pound it raised was spent on charitable work.

Scotia Aid Sierra Leone, which claimed to help children in the war-torn West African country, had its assets frozen by the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) last July, amid claims its premises were being used to enter into lucrative property deals.

Now the charity watchdog has secured an order at the Court of Session removing the charity’s two remaining trustees, Kieran Kelly, 34, and Alan Johnston , 59, from any role in its management and control. The ruling effectively bars them from running any charity for life.
Euan
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:38 am

The stuff around agents and the charity would be great points to hear a response to from the board; the charity was also under fire for tax dodging via a rates relief scam.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:17 am

redandwhite1874 wrote:The stuff around agents and the charity would be great points to hear a response to from the board; the charity was also under fire for tax dodging via a rates relief scam.

would one of these agents be the the one who was done for mortgage fraud and was up for attempted murder and seems to be very active at the club just now? Amazing what you find on Google.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Montrose Week » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:32 am

For Bomber Harris,
Would have replied earlier but dont read this very often now for obvious reasons, There were no invitations to meal it was as straight forward as making a phone call and giving your details.

Les & Canzo both made themselves available to be fair and actually answered anything that was asked with Les taking the more awkward questions.

I would love Canzo to either leave or return to the defence and let a real manager take over by the way before you accuse me of Happy Clapping ;]
Montrose Week
Pub League

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Montrose Week wrote:For Bomber Harris,
Would have replied earlier but dont read this very often now for obvious reasons, There were no invitations to meal it was as straight forward as making a phone call and giving your details.

Les & Canzo both made themselves available to be fair and actually answered anything that was asked with Les taking the more awkward questions.

I would love Canzo to either leave or return to the defence and let a real manager take over by the way before you accuse me of Happy Clapping ;]

only 100 spaces where made available to season book holders. I'd say there's more than 100 season book holders. As for Canning returning to the defence imo he's finished as a footballer at the top level and for management well let's just leave that one.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Scotia Aid. Worth a look? As a football club, how do we get involved with this sort of thing? :oops: :oops:

http://www.oscr.org.uk/media/2486/2017- ... r-sasl.pdf
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:38 pm

porcupine wrote:Scotia Aid. Worth a look? As a football club, how do we get involved with this sort of thing? :oops: :oops:

http://www.oscr.org.uk/media/2486/2017- ... r-sasl.pdf

We seem to be very friendly with the criminal fraternity.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Gilbaldo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:19 pm

Gilbaldo
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:52 pm

I wonder where they had their Box?
H9crx
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:00 pm

H9crx wrote:I wonder where they had their Box?

Do you mean whereabouts within NDP? Shirt sponsors normally have a box at the club, don't they?

And, Scotia Aid being sponsors of Accies is REALLY something the BOD should be coming clean about, quite apart from the other poinst raised.
All this makes the Club look even more amateurish than before.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:43 pm

One of our other charity causes, Soldiers Off The Streets, seems to have originally been set up by BNP's former Welsh secretary. Is Walter Hamilton still involved at the club and with this charity? You know, ex-BNP member Walter Hamilton.

https://www.david-davies.org.uk/news/ch ... -warned-mp

http://www.thirdsector.co.uk/new-charit ... cle/978017

http://www.thirdsector.co.uk/three-trus ... le/1388308
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:44 am

Stevie Clarke wrote:One of our other charity causes, Soldiers Off The Streets, seems to have originally been set up by BNP's former Welsh secretary. Is Walter Hamilton still involved at the club and with this charity? You know, ex-BNP member Walter Hamilton.

https://www.david-davies.org.uk/news/ch ... -warned-mp

http://www.thirdsector.co.uk/new-charit ... cle/978017

http://www.thirdsector.co.uk/three-trus ... le/1388308

Walter is still very active within the club.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby WAC » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:22 am

Yep Walter hamilton and shaun fagan watch the game from the tunnel next to the media/directors boxes
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:15 pm

porcupine wrote:
H9crx wrote:I wonder where they had their Box?

Do you mean whereabouts within NDP? Shirt sponsors normally have a box at the club, don't they?

And, Scotia Aid being sponsors of Accies is REALLY something the BOD should be coming clean about, quite apart from the other poinst raised.
All this makes the Club look even more amateurish than before.

Sorry it said this in the article.

"The duo used a corporate box at a Scottish Premiership football ground "
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Joemcc » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
Montrose Week wrote:For Bomber Harris,

only 100 spaces where made available to season book holders. I'd say there's more than 100 season book holders. As for Canning returning to the defence imo he's finished as a footballer at the top level and for management well let's just leave that one.

Yes there are more than 100 ST holders but it's hardly realistic to expect the club to invite them all to a free meal - there are space issues for a start.
The club emailed an offer to all ST holders inviting them to apply - they can't be held accountable if you were to slow in applying.
Joemcc
Pub League

PreviousNext

Return to The Accies