Jan 2017 Transfer Market

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Jan 2017 Transfer Market

Postby Yummy Fur » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Typical Accies - 17 players, 4 leaving and 3 already left.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38535581
Yummy Fur
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Rotten to the core = going for longest sustained time at the top of Scottish football in living memory - and arguably for only the second time in our entire history :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worse than Watson = A regime that took over on the absolute brink of this club disappearing forever and millions in debt, secures the club, pays of the debt and brings success on the playing field with no risk to our viability. :D :D :D

You can see how guys like Trump can succeed; you truly can convince frustrated and angry people of absolutely anything, persuade them to focus on some points and completely ignore others :roll:
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Or mugs like you believe every thing your are told by your imperial masters!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:11 pm

H9crx wrote:Or mugs like you believe every thing your are told by your imperial masters!

Ok Donald.

Rotten to the core = going for longest sustained time at the top of Scottish football in living memory - and arguably for only the second time in our entire history

Worse than Watson = A regime that took over on the absolute brink of this club disappearing forever and millions in debt, secures the club, pays off the debt and brings success on the playing field with no risk to our viability.

Defo worth repeating for the hard of thinking, and of course to allow them to actually respond to the points made. :roll:
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:06 am

Who let the weans loose tonight then? comedy gold reading WAC & regi plate ripping it right out redandshite and showing you up for the idiot you are. The way I see it. F**k the board nonsense and gangster guff and the Dot McGowan laundry business simple fact is, Get rid of the manager now to give us all the real chance of a dream of seeing our team play a 4th connective year of top flight football on the other hand I'd rather get relegated doing something with another manager and starting from scratch next season.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:54 am

Bomber Harris wrote:Who let the weans loose tonight then? comedy gold reading WAC & regi plate ripping it right out redandshite and showing you up for the idiot you are. The way I see it. F**k the board nonsense and gangster guff and the Dot McGowan laundry business simple fact is, Get rid of the manager now to give us all the real chance of a dream of seeing our team play a 4th connective year of top flight football on the other hand I'd rather get relegated doing something with another manager and starting from scratch next season.

Just to be clear, you were also absolutely certain last year the only way of staying up was to get rid of Canning and that the board wanted us relegated?

Also this dream you talk of is as a result of the sustained strategy adopted by the regime you are so much against? Albeit you're only against the board when results on the park don't suit rather some ethical objection as is being portrayed. Everything was brilliant when Sir Alex was here; he had nothing to do with the board and all dodgy dealings stopped when he was here - his development also had nothing to do with the board, and he was just a self made genius :lol: :lol: :lol:
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:52 am

Redandshite you clearly are nothing but a patter merchant constantly looking for bite after bite but here's the way it's going to be. If you think Canning is the man then fine, If you think everything good on the park is great then fine and if you think the board are doing such a fantastic job then fine. You clearly must have your eyes closed every weekend but in the end that your opinion. Yes I said last season we will go down and we never, think the great start to last season helped us. I'm convinced we will go down this season unless action is taken to remove the manager to give us a fighting change. All my opinion. See if you don't like my opinions or views don't hide behind a silly name on here or on twitter and try and make a cunt of people on here by ridiculing certain members come and discuss our views over a pint at killie on the 21st and let's see how much of a smart arse you are then.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:19 am

Bomber Harris wrote:Redandshite you clearly are nothing but a patter merchant constantly looking for bite after bite but here's the way it's going to be. If you think Canning is the man then fine, If you think everything good on the park is great then fine and if you think the board are doing such a fantastic job then fine. You clearly must have your eyes closed every weekend but in the end that your opinion. Yes I said last season we will go down and we never, think the great start to last season helped us. I'm convinced we will go down this season unless action is taken to remove the manager to give us a fighting change. All my opinion. See if you don't like my opinions or views don't hide behind a silly name on here or on twitter and try and make a cunt of people on here by ridiculing certain members come and discuss our views over a pint at killie on the 21st and let's see how much of a smart arse you are then.

Getting confused again aren't you. I have never said Canning is the man or that everything is fine. Never. I have also never said we wont get relegated; we might. Just let that sink in. The thing is, everything is far more complex than Canning is a clown, the board want relegated and the players are rubbish; and yet that is what is repeated continually and passed off as a reasonable opinion.

If you are not comfortable with people responding to your opinions then perhaps best not to place them on an internet discussion board. Whilst you are at it perhaps don't resort to constant abuse when you don't agree with other's opinions and then have the cheek to paint yourself as the protectors of others (or rather one particular 'person' you seem linked to), who like yourself is more than happy to exchange 'pleasantries' when the mood suits them.

PS ironic that you think I am a smart arse when you are the one constantly pontificating certainties and damning as 'happy clappers' anyone who doesn't agree with your Armageddon view of Accies, and anyone not agreeing with your certain view of the world must have their eyes shut.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Redandshite turn away now look a pink unicorn!

@shotts56 @h9crx @DavdMacFarlane People made money out of that move btw and RR made next to nil ......

Ta much!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:19 pm

H9crx wrote:Redandshite turn away now look a pink unicorn!

@shotts56 @h9crx @DavdMacFarlane People made money out of that move btw and RR made next to nil ......

Ta much!

Yes, Roy's agent made money from it (as most/all agents do out of their clients' transfers). Moving on.
By the way, I completely agree that the Roy transfer was an embarrassment, and the fact he made a wage for several months by playing a couple of games is shocking, but it's hardly shocking that Roy's agent would make money from this.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:21 pm

Why does the club thinks it's acceptable to have young players tied to an agent who is nothing more than a gangster?
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:29 pm

Barry Hughes? Think I heard he was involved with Reilly.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:32 pm

accies1874 wrote:Barry Hughes? Think I heard he was involved with Reilly.

He was James McArthur's agent too while he was here. You only need to google "Barry Hughes underworld" or "gangster" to see that he should be nowhere near our footballers. But when you are friendly with gangsters...
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:04 am

Folk do realise that players choose their reps and it is absolutely nothing to do with the club. Or is it only the folk in the real world that recognise that
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby WAC » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:44 am

Barry hughes company has every young player at accies on the books, looking at his website it would appear kurtaj is with him now as well .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Yer Sisters Yer Maw » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:07 pm

WAC wrote:Barry hughes company has every young player at accies on the books, looking at his website it would appear kurtaj is with him now as well .

It's still their choice. Nobody's holding a gun to their head..............or are they? :shock:
Yer Sisters Yer Maw
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:16 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:Folk do realise that players choose their reps and it is absolutely nothing to do with the club. Or is it only the folk in the real world that recognise that

You're expecting us to believe that no one at the club mentors the young players and advises them of the reputable agents and the ones to avoid? I would hope a convicted criminal with links to the West of Scotland underworld would come under "ones to avoid". If it's indeed the case that all the young players are represented by Hughes, that's pretty sinister. A recent article on Hughes, spoiled for choice with his colourful past, but this does list some of his previous misdemeanours. I reiterate, he should be nowhere near footballers. There seems to be some doubt as to his eligibility to be an agent, and yet has or still is representing Scotland internationals. Very murky.

http://the72.co.uk/54517/convicted-frau ... er-furore/
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Yummy Fur » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:26 pm

H9crx wrote:Redandshite turn away now look a pink unicorn!

Ta much!

I'm assuming that you've been too busy to post the rest of your twitter exchange on this subject? I'm certain that it wouldn't be because it doesn't suit your agenda!
Yummy Fur
Seaside Leagues

Postby accies123 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Seemingly a Bulgarian and an Albanian coming on trial...
accies123
Pub League

Postby WAC » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Surely we must go for Morris on loan again rather than this foreign market gamble shite.
WAC
Seaside Leagues

PreviousNext

Return to The Accies