Canning the clown

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Canning the clown

Postby WAC » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:57 pm

How can canning possibly say that those 2 full backs up from England arent better than what we have ??? WE DONT HAVE A FIT 1ST TEAM FULL BACK, he speaks about mcmann and hughes, why have those 2 not been playing then instead of 2 centre midfeilders, every week we watch our defence leak goals cause these 2 aren't natural full backs, some people need to wake up and smell the coffee, nearly in October, transfer window opened in june 4 MONTH AND WE STILL CANT SIGN A FULL BACK. we will be relegated by Christmas the way we are shipping soft goals.
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Re: Canning the clown

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:24 pm

Canning out. Guy is a total idiot.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:12 pm

Maybe he can say that because they weren't? I agree the full back situation is shocking but equally I'd rather we didn't dive in and sign a player just because he is an actual full back.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby accies1874 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:18 pm

Maybe if we didn't waste wages on countless duds we could afford the wages of a couple of decent full-backs. We always hear about the fact that we have the lowest budget, but we're constantly caught signing utter dross every window. Do they not get that we could be using their wages elsewhere? I can't believe that we're almost in October with no full-backs.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Hooper » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:44 am

Funny he's says Hughes as he's also a centre midfielder lol
Hooper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:38 am

accies1874 wrote:Maybe if we didn't waste wages on countless duds we could afford the wages of a couple of decent full-backs. We always hear about the fact that we have the lowest budget, but we're constantly caught signing utter dross every window. Do they not get that we could be using their wages elsewhere? I can't believe that we're almost in October with no full-backs.

And they had plenty of time to see how bad Roy was, having had him at their Spanish Training camp. I hate to say it, but the evidence points to him being a clown. He should go or we'll lose even more support.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Return to The Accies