Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Postby H9crx » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:46 pm

Has agreed a season long loan.

With Dundee United!
H9crx
Premiership

Re: #22

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:08 pm

Not to worry, your boycott would mean you would not have enjoyed seeing him much or at all anyway.
Last edited by redandwhite1874 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Chase Outlaw » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Would have been great to see Tony back for the rest of the season but not to be,Norwich saving face may well be behind him going to UTD as we seem to be at the forefront for there youth p!ayers and very welcome it is too.Having said that Celtic mugged them for 5 million for Hooper so 1 million does not seem so bad.For what it's worth i think #22 can be the difference in UTD's season.
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:17 pm

This is good news for Greg Docherty, as it would probably have been him to drop out if he had signed.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:58 pm

Hugely disappointing to miss out on Tony.

Can't help but think now we are bound to meet Dundee United in the play offs and he'll play another blinder and relegate us
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby Willie Wastle » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:17 am

Stevie Clarke wrote:This is good news for Greg Docherty, as it would probably have been him to drop out if he had signed.

Good point.

I was a huge fan of Andreu from the day he made his debut for us, but I'm not a fan of looking backwards or of going back - and maybe he feels the same. I don't share the widespread disappointment.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:00 am

Willie Wastle wrote:
Stevie Clarke wrote:This is good news for Greg Docherty, as it would probably have been him to drop out if he had signed.

Good point.

I was a huge fan of Andreu from the day he made his debut for us, but I'm not a fan of looking backwards or of going back - and maybe he feels the same. I don't share the widespread disappointment.

Agree completely.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby H9crx » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Scored the winner on sat!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:05 pm

H9crx wrote:Scored the winner on sat!

Wow, really?
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:44 am

Stevie Clarke wrote:

Wow, really?

Oh dear ...
I know there are ( more than ?) a few on here that don't like this guy, but , by replying to every post he makes with childish comments like that dont help !
Fair play to red and white 1874 , at least he slates him for his outlandish posts , ( but even he can go overboard sometimes , ie at the end of the season when he pulled up all the guys posts to ridicule him :oops: )but just poking fun at him all the time makes some folk look like school playground bullies .....
I'm in no way backing him , but some posters jump on any of his posts immediately just to have a pop.....
Says more about them than it does about him .
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:39 pm

glasgow accie wrote:
Stevie Clarke wrote:

Wow, really?

Oh dear ...
I know there are ( more than ?) a few on here that don't like this guy, but , by replying to every post he makes with childish comments like that dont help !
Fair play to red and white 1874 , at least he slates him for his outlandish posts , ( but even he can go overboard sometimes , ie at the end of the season when he pulled up all the guys posts to ridicule him :oops: )but just poking fun at him all the time makes some folk look like school playground bullies .....
I'm in no way backing him , but some posters jump on any of his posts immediately just to have a pop.....

He's lucky this isn't Pie and Bovril, the day late post would have inevitably brought about comments concerning the Titanic sinking.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Andreu has GONE. Now a pointless thread. Move on!!!! :roll: :roll:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:52 pm

He's lucky this isn't Pie and Bovril, the day late post would have inevitably brought about comments concerning the Titanic sinking.[/quote]

Oh , that makes it ok then ... :roll:
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby 90mins+ET » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:40 pm

Good luck to him he done the business for us when required.
90mins+ET
Pub League

Postby H9crx » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:42 pm

glasgow accie wrote:
Stevie Clarke wrote:

Wow, really?

Oh dear ...

:D appreciated GA

Haters going to hate but I must brighten up their lives!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:21 pm

glasgow accie wrote:
Stevie Clarke wrote:

Wow, really?

Oh dear ...

It's probably the reason why it's always the same 5/6 posters on here. No one can be arsed with acciesworld anymore due to bullies like stevie Clarke and his not so merry cronies.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:19 pm

Bullies like me. Okay. :lol:
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
SylviaBoutwell wrote:Alexander the Great was a king of Macedonia from 336 to 323 B.C, and we need to remember his biography, including his early life to becoming a military leader. For instance, if you were given the task to write an essay, just refer to this post http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/alexander-the-great-essay in order to compose the paper following a step-by-step guide.

Hiya fat Alan hiya welcome back accies fattest fan

Ahem!
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Return to The Accies