Another Colin McGowan rant

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Another Colin McGowan rant

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:21 pm

Just as a kind of feel good factor is coming back to accies with a good chance of reaching last 16 of a national cup the moron that is Colin McGowan runs to his media friends and issues more threats day before a big game. What planet is this man tuned too? Discuss.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Re: Another Colin McGowan rant

Postby judgeflash » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:37 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:Just as a kind of feel good factor is coming back to accies with a good chance of reaching last 16 of a national cup the moron that is Colin McGowan runs to his media friends and issues more threats day before a big game. What planet is this man tuned too? Discuss.

Careful, he's no doubt on here taking down lists to go to his lawyers ;) haha
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:56 pm

judgeflash wrote:
Bomber Harris wrote:Just as a kind of feel good factor is coming back to accies with a good chance of reaching last 16 of a national cup the moron that is Colin McGowan runs to his media friends and issues more threats day before a big game. What planet is this man tuned too? Discuss.

Careful, he's no doubt on here taking down lists to go to his lawyers ;) haha

he can take down what ever list he likes. Horrible little man
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Not a fan of doing business in the media, particularly when normal comms is so bad.

Another part of me is surprised it's only 4, particularly after Ayr.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:14 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:Not a fan of doing business in the media, particularly when normal comms is so bad.

Another part of me is surprised it's only 4, particularly after Ayr.

What happened at Ayr??

I have never heard of a club in existence to declare that the fans are not allowed to chant about how unhappy they are. Would he pretend that fans sat on their hands and just ate any shit that is served?
A further nail in the coffin of the growth of any support.

"Come to Hamilton, we care about our community...sometimes our football team too, but don't do any chants, I'll ban you and consult lawyers''
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Burst Baws » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:49 pm

McGowan has maybe tried to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut here, however some of the comments that have made have not just been criticism of the club and performances they have been personal and well beyond what is acceptable.
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Burst Baws wrote:McGowan has maybe tried to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut here, however some of the comments that have made have not just been criticism of the club and performances they have been personal and well beyond what is acceptable.

why then wait untill season books have been bought? why wait untill now? he obviously knows the 4 so why all this media bullshit? get them barred and be done with it instead of this crap served up today b4 a big cup match.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Burst Baws wrote:McGowan has maybe tried to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut here, however some of the comments that have made have not just been criticism of the club and performances they have been personal and well beyond what is acceptable.

why then wait untill season books have been bought? why wait untill now? he obviously knows the 4 so why all this media bullshit? get them barred and be done with it instead of this crap served up today b4 a big cup match.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:13 pm

It seems clear to me that he has specific people in mind which should be dealt with directly if he so wishes; no idea why this involves the media.

This to me has no impact on the majority of fans and portraying it as such is just agenda driven. Criticism is valid but it has boundaries.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:27 pm

This comes across as further unprofessionalism from Mcgowan.
Why would you declare this to newspapers etc? Instead of, we will communicate with these people face to face, you want to instead make a public dance of it all?
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Burst Baws » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:

I don't know, what are you implying?
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:30 pm

not implying anything. I've asked a couple of genuine questons?
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Calvin Cringan 1 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:43 pm

I think Colin's comments are echoed by a number of us genuine fans, that are fed up listening to the drivel from Section A.
Calvin Cringan 1
Pub League

Postby Burst Baws » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:13 pm

Section A ARE the genuine fans! :lol:
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:31 pm

section b is the way ahead
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:44 pm

Calvin Cringan 1 wrote:I think Colin's comments are echoed by a number of us genuine fans, that are fed up listening to the drivel from Section A.

Agreed.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby AmanAccie » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:01 pm

90% of section A is a collective of pre pubescence and Buckfast. Not too many brain cells jumping about. Don't get me wrong, I hope they remain Accies fans for life but to suggest that they are the voice of genuine Accies fans is ridiculous. There's a few old timers shouting the odds and the youngsters wholeheartedly follow. They do have some good points and voice concerns that a lot of fans agree with but for the most part they are in the minority.
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:11 pm

right this is becoming totally absurd. now we're blaming young bucky drinkers following the older ones who cause bother in section A. Sorry but utter pish. yes there is a few idiots ( underage drinkers ) in that section and imo the ones that should be booted out but never happens. the good days from the promotion season have gone and need to come back. it's seems it's back to accies fans v accies fans and Mr McGowan will be rubbing his hands reading this.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:11 pm

right this is becoming totally absurd. now we're blaming young bucky drinkers following the older ones who cause bother in section A. Sorry but utter pish. yes there is a few idiots ( underage drinkers ) in that section and imo the ones that should be booted out but never happens. the good days from the promotion season have gone and need to come back. it's seems it's back to accies fans v accies fans and Mr McGowan will be rubbing his hands reading this.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby AmanAccie » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:29 pm

I'm not blaming anyone for anything or calling for folk to get booted out. Just pointing out the ridiculousness of them being the so called genuine fans. I would say that every fan that has continued to go to games regardless of how crap were playing are genuine fans. From one end of the stand to the other.
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Next

Return to The Accies