Another Colin McGowan rant

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Another Colin McGowan rant

Postby Burst Baws » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:30 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:right this is becoming totally absurd. now we're blaming young bucky drinkers following the older ones who cause bother in section A. Sorry but utter pish. yes there is a few idiots ( underage drinkers ) in that section and imo the ones that should be booted out but never happens. the good days from the promotion season have gone and need to come back. it's seems it's back to accies fans v accies fans and Mr McGowan will be rubbing his hands reading this.

To be fair Bomber, it's been your pals in section A and on WAH who have made the division between themselves and the happy clappers elsewhere
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:58 pm

AmanAccie wrote:I'm not blaming anyone for anything or calling for folk to get booted out. Just pointing out the ridiculousness of them being the so called genuine fans. I would say that every fan that has continued to go to games regardless of how crap were playing are genuine fans. From one end of the stand to the other.

I never ment that to come across as it did but totally agree mate.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:13 am

I think genuine fans would get behind the team after losing a goal in the second minute and not turn on the manager.

I also hope they are Accies fans for life but getting behind the whole team and not just singing songs for their favourites, newly arrived favourites at that, would be good.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Todd_is_God » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:23 pm

I fancy another statement to come out soon :lol:
Todd_is_God
Seaside Leagues

Previous

Return to The Accies