Accounts

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Accounts

Postby H9crx » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:32 pm

Very Intresting spat on Twitter with the Club re accounts and lack of an audit trail resulting in no Euro licence being granted!

The club are spinning like mad! easily settled.

1. Publish Audited accounts

2. Fredom of information request

Where is the Money?
H9crx
Premiership

Re: Accounts

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:44 pm

You'll never see the accounts !

Les only shows them to real fans at all home games :lol:

PS FoI only refers to public sector organisations - You are welcome.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby JackJarvisEsquire » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:53 pm

Was it Les or was it Ronnie who said at a public meeting that they could make the books show whatever they wanted?
JackJarvisEsquire
Pub League

Postby judgeflash » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:11 pm

I'm not gonna speculate, but the non disclosure and being the only club in the SPL with no audited accounts, screams where theres smoke theres fire.
Wait, I think I just speculated :lol:
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:37 pm

Just to be clear; the club Twitter has clearly said domestic licence has been granted and this can only happen if you submit audited accounts; although they did say they were submitted late. The club say you cant play without the process being followed and granted a domestic licence, and considering we have started playing in formal competition this would perhaps confirm the club's position ? Or perhaps not ?
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:08 am

By not publishing accounts Allows the club to keep up the pretence that we have no money, we are a we small club with no fans or cash for players, Highlights videos etc.

It allows them to patronise fans.

Eat your cereal and pay your cash.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:35 am

redandwhite1874 wrote:Just to be clear; the club Twitter has clearly said domestic licence has been granted and this can only happen if you submit audited accounts; although they did say they were submitted late. The club say you cant play without the process being followed and granted a domestic licence, and considering we have started playing in formal competition this would perhaps confirm the club's position ? Or perhaps not ?

How can you submit audited accounts late and expect a license to be issued? Is this guy from twitter just trying to stir the pot when it comes to our accounts?

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/sc00 ... ED/summary
All I could really find online regarding the LTD.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby accie » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:59 am

If i remember correctly from the twitter discussion there was no issues with our accounts on a national level but they were submitted a day late for the euro licence hence we did not get one.
accie
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:29 pm

I see the new kit is out today but still no card payment, cash only. Why in modern times like these where you can pay with your phone accies are still cash only?
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:53 pm

It's been done many times. Why are we still not able to accept anything but cash? It stinks of money laundering!!

As an aside, I had time to kill before the game on Saturday and had a wander round their club shop and was really impressed with it. Loads of merchandise from kit to even wallpaper and curtains, teddy bears,, air fresheners, towels and they accept card payments. Really put our shop to shame bit that s not difficult. Many junior sides have a better shop than us and able to take cards. I
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby judgeflash » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Red and white hoops wrote:It's been done many times. Why are we still not able to accept anything but cash? It stinks of money laundering!!

As an aside, I had time to kill before the game on Saturday and had a wander round their club shop and was really impressed with it. Loads of merchandise from kit to even wallpaper and curtains, teddy bears,, air fresheners, towels and they accept card payments. Really put our shop to shame bit that s not difficult. Many junior sides have a better shop than us and able to take cards. I

Cash only for a premier division club is unfathomable. Agreed, the cost of a card machine is miniscule and would make everyones lives a lot easier, nobody wants to carry hundreds of quid around just incase. In most industries...Cash in hand is for a reason.
judgeflash
Premiership

Return to The Accies