Season Ticket sales

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Season Ticket sales

Postby RyanT » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:08 pm

Are there any posters up around Hamilton advertising this deal? Maybe someone with the necessary skills could do one up and folks could print them off to put up in their office, local pub, etc. Minimal effort required, and it would probably make a difference.
RyanT
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Porcupine, I'm pretty sure I got my last season ticket two years ago there and then.

As regards sitting where you like, maybe in some parts of the ground but my row is always pretty full and I've had to move away a few times recently.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:Porcupine, I'm pretty sure I got my last season ticket two years ago there and then.

As regards sitting where you like, maybe in some parts of the ground but my row is always pretty full and I've had to move away a few times recently.

Same here SC, our section is full of regulars having been there since the stadium opened, so keeping the same seat IS a preference. SaturdaySanny may be someone who likes to sit all on his own ;)

Whilst we all know that the Club will never sell thousands of seasons, it is good to know you are in the same seat, assuming you want to be there with your mates/ fellow regular supporters.

Here's another 'negative' one for those looking for an argument. Far too many seats have a Reserved sticker on them from years back, and really should have have been removed to show what was available for PATG or occasional visiting neutrals. If any one had the initiative at the Club to do this, or are looking for some volunteers who would do it armed with a razor blade and a copy of this seasons confirmed seating plan, then they can contact me by PM. Not holding my breath though :(
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Willie Wastle » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:41 am

I just phoned to reserve my season tickets, and was told I can post a cheque to keep my existing seats.

No problem.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:36 am

Yes but are they able to post out season tickets? It doesn't seem so.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Willie Wastle » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:Yes but are they able to post out season tickets? It doesn't seem so.

I didn't ask.

I have to go to the ground at some point, if I'm going to use them, so what's the issue?
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby The Bajan Bandit » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:31 pm

Went down to the Superseal Stadium today to buy my season book , if the season books are sold in numerical order there has been 673 adult books sold so far .
The Bajan Bandit
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:04 pm

The Bajan Bandit wrote:Went down to the Superseal Stadium today to buy my season book , if the season books are sold in numerical order there has been 673 adult books sold so far .

My original post suggested we should be selling at least 800 season's based on price alone. From waht BB says, this looks encouraging at 673 ( assuming in numerical order0. i spoke the other day to another supporter who normally buys three/four adults and he was unaware of this Friday's cut-off date for existing seats. Like many he was waiting on the usual letter inviting renewal. Club must remember that not all our support are on internet/Twitter etc. but with those renewing over the next month we may well yet see 1000 Seasons sold. £150K up-front before the seasons starts should be a good boost for the Football Club.

OR :shock: is it the Stadium Company who keep the income???
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Willie Wastle » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:58 pm

porcupine wrote:
The Bajan Bandit wrote:Went down to the Superseal Stadium today to buy my season book , if the season books are sold in numerical order there has been 673 adult books sold so far .

My original post suggested we should be selling at least 800 season's based on price alone. From waht BB says, this looks encouraging at 673 ( assuming in numerical order0. i spoke the other day to another supporter who normally buys three/four adults and he was unaware of this Friday's cut-off date for existing seats. Like many he was waiting on the usual letter inviting renewal. Club must remember that not all our support are on internet/Twitter etc. but with those renewing over the next month we may well yet see 1000 Seasons sold. £150K up-front before the seasons starts should be a good boost for the Football Club.

OR :shock: is it the Stadium Company who keep the income???

£150k assumes they're all full-price books. My guess is it's more like 50-50.
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:25 pm

I think it will be full priced adult tickets. Someone posted on twitter last week a pic of their kids tickets and one was numbered 00751. Maybe they start at 00700.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:57 pm

With nothing to talk about coming from the Club (transfers etc.) we can continue to speculate on the season ticket sales. SC probably has called it correct, with Child's tickets starting at Number 700. It's totally illogical to have had both sets of books numbered together from 001 onwards, but then again, it's Accies.
The Child ticket should be flying off the shelves at £16 for the season. Great Early Christmas presents :P

Just a pity we could not get some atmosphere going at substitutions, like the Germans and others do in Europe, by the announcer shouting the first name of the player coming on, and the crowd then shouting the surname. Probably we are all too shy for trying something different. :oops: Any thoughts?
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:48 am

porcupine wrote:With nothing to talk about coming from the Club (transfers etc.) we can continue to speculate on the season ticket sales. SC probably has called it correct, with Child's tickets starting at Number 700. It's totally illogical to have had both sets of books numbered together from 001 onwards, but then again, it's Accies.
The Child ticket should be flying off the shelves at £16 for the season. Great Early Christmas presents :P

Just a pity we could not get some atmosphere going at substitutions, like the Germans and others do in Europe, by the announcer shouting the first name of the player coming on, and the crowd then shouting the surname. Probably we are all too shy for trying something different. :oops: Any thoughts?

£14, come on £16 would be a total rip off!

I don't see the announcer thing working - "Coming on, number 14, LOUIS...oh please yourselves!"
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Looks like the books are not being sold in numbered order, No. 00604 was sold this morning with child boom 00853.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Previous

Return to The Accies