Section A (Wasters each and everyone)

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Section A (Wasters each and everyone)

Postby handyman » Thu May 12, 2016 7:51 pm

The past 2 home games have been marred by incidents of hooliganism by some of our delightful and for the most part, unemployable clowns who habitually occupy section A of the West Stand. These halfwits latest act of bravery saw them attack a young lad and steal his drum. The lad had travelled to the game with the rest of the Inverness support and was assaulted and robbed of his drum by some of our numb nuts. Once again these clowns let us all down and will, I guess cost the club in terms of less visiting support and the associated finance and probably increased policing numbers to combat their behaviour.
Time to stamp it out and get rid of these fools ?
handyman
Pub League

Re: Section A (Wasters each and everyone)

Postby Burst Baws » Thu May 12, 2016 9:01 pm

What!! Don't you know that our club would be nothing without Section A? These guys support our club through thick and thin and are a model that all happy clappers should follow.
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri May 13, 2016 8:11 am

handyman wrote:The past 2 home games have been marred by incidents of hooliganism by some of our delightful and for the most part, unemployable clowns who habitually occupy section A of the West Stand. These halfwits latest act of bravery saw them attack a young lad and steal his drum. The lad had travelled to the game with the rest of the Inverness support and was assaulted and robbed of his drum by some of our numb nuts. Once again these clowns let us all down and will, I guess cost the club in terms of less visiting support and the associated finance and probably increased policing numbers to combat their behaviour.

What a complete and total bellend you are. I go to section a and I've worked for almost 30 years without signing on once. I've never had a banning order and i don't have a criminal record nor am I in anyway a hooligan. I also take my kids to the same section as never once in all the years of attending section a I've never once seen one bit of trouble. As for the drum this must of happened outside the ground as Inverness fans where not allowed in section A. That was a disgrace stealing the drum but tell me out of let's say 100 loyal section A accies fans that you can call us all unemployable clowns because of one idiot? Sorry but you are indeed the clown here.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Fri May 13, 2016 8:30 am

Laughable post, ADMIN please close this. It has nothing to do with accies.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby sectiona » Fri May 13, 2016 8:35 am

Yip,laughable post.Fook off please Fat Alan. Same IP address as Alexander the Great???
sectiona
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri May 13, 2016 8:39 am

sectiona wrote:Yip,laughable post.Fook off please Fat Alan. Same IP address as Alexander the Great???

Yip handyman is Alexander the great. He told me so.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Burst Baws » Fri May 13, 2016 9:09 am

I can exclusively reveal - Handyman is the Admin on WAH, he regularly uses several alias to cover his real happy clapping views :o
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Postby glasgow accie » Fri May 13, 2016 9:50 am

Last 2 games marred by acts of hooliganism ?
Stealing a drum ( out of order , IMO.....and what's the point ? ) is hardly an act of hooliganism , is it ? :lol:
What happened at the Killie game ?
And as for "stamping out " Seaction A , how do you plan to do that ? :roll:
Not all the folk that sit in that area of the ground are the silly wee boys that you are talking about....as has already been pointed out ....
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri May 13, 2016 10:27 am

Haw big fat Alan MacDonald stop this nonsense now. Your banned
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri May 13, 2016 12:20 pm

No Section A=no atmosphere,simples.While the purloining of the drum was regrettable and wrong,the real issue is that the dreadful football has done more to kill atmosphere than any "clampdown" ever would.

The fans who sit there enjoy the banter,back the team and if they are guilty of anything it is the fanatical love of their team.
There are fans who sit there of all ages/backgrounds.Family men with their kids,tradesman,white collar workers,students,schoolkids etc.A diverse range of folk United in trying to create an atmosphere.

I remember the years without any singing support,by God it was grim.The OP obviously has a bee in his bonnet for some reason.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Burst Baws » Fri May 13, 2016 12:48 pm

The atmosphere is section A when the team are playing well is OK but you and your pals really should jump off your pedestal. I've sat in there and heard non stop abuse being thrown at the various players, the manager, the board and anyone else who is the focus for your weekly dislike. You are now the mirror image of what you think you are ie destructive and demoralizing. It is embarrassing to see Section A heads go down and revert to type when we go a goal down and must do little to spur on the players when they hear the absolute pish coming from you lot.

The happy clappers elsewhere aren't much better but at least they dont try to portray themselves as the something they are not!
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri May 13, 2016 1:57 pm

You can't beat a bit of the us via them mentality at NDP nowadays. It's just a bit like Acciesworld. Oh your a hooligan, oh your a happy clapper. I'm just a regular accies fan. I'm not a hooligan or a happy clapper just the normal run of the mill football fan who will speak my mind when it matters. When we're shite I'll roar n shout like a mad man but when we win I'll jump about like a mad man that's just football for you so does that make me a wanker, a clown, a halfwit or just a normal accies fan?
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Fri May 13, 2016 2:02 pm

Bit controversial this post.
My main grievance with our home support isn't the unsupervised kids running around, it's usually the lack of noise/songs.
I don't know when it all started but we have become a shy audience too scared to sing a song about our club, you can often hear a pin drop at NDP, Those that sit towards the A Section certainly bring atmosphere to the games. Only thing I'd change about those that sit there is i'd rather they sat somewhere more central. I sadly have witnessed some of the younger ones from that A Section leaving the ground and basically saying they're going for a scrap, in fact after the Killie game I heard this.
So basically..noise good! support good! needless brawling? shameful.

Also..not everyone that doesn't sit in the A section is a happy clapper, plenty of passionate and vocal people sit elsewhere within NDP :)
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Accies Finest Spark » Fri May 13, 2016 9:44 pm

handyman wrote:The past 2 home games have been marred by incidents of hooliganism by some of our delightful and for the most part, unemployable clowns who habitually occupy section A of the West Stand. These halfwits latest act of bravery saw them attack a young lad and steal his drum. The lad had travelled to the game with the rest of the Inverness support and was assaulted and robbed of his drum by some of our numb nuts. Once again these clowns let us all down and will, I guess cost the club in terms of less visiting support and the associated finance and probably increased policing numbers to combat their behaviour.

I own my own business and sit in Section A am I a hooligan no? Am I a waster ? Having left school with virtually no qualifications and become a qualified electrician and then become successful in the call centre industry and set up my own business I'd say I've done pretty well.

As for drum stealing we will police ourselves to the extent whoever was involved in "drum stealing" will be told they aren't welcome, the "incident" at killie game has saw us tell those involved to chase themselves from our section and that they aren't welcome anymore.

Section A provides atmosphere at NDP if you want peace and quiet go to the library on a Saturday afternoon, we aren't going away we won't be forced out and will be there longer than any board member will be.

As for yourself handyman having referred to the stand as the west stand I'd be pretty certain your either the Colin McClown or someone else involved at the club.

Have fun trying to force us out we will be back louder and prouder next season in the prem.
Accies Finest Spark
Pub League

Return to The Accies