Next Season.

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Next Season.

Postby Willie Wastle » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:01 am

Louis (note spelling) Longridge has extended his contract till 2018.

Bad news ... for H9crx, who seems to want him to fail.

Good luck to the lad. Hope he returns from his loan spell at Raith raring to make an impact at Accies.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:18 pm

I'd have rathered we got rid of Louis as well tbh. He's another player that's done next to nothing for us and could make way for someone else to come in. Just my opinion of course.
Happy for Jesus to re-sign, now we need big Lucas to do so too!
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Willie Wastle wrote:Louis (note spelling) Longridge has extended his contract till 2018.

Bad news ... for H9crx, who seems to want him to fail.

Good luck to the lad. Hope he returns from his loan spell at Raith raring to make an impact at Accies.

Or I would like him to do realy well! :D :) ;) :( :?

But I agree with
judgeflash wrote:I'd have rathered we got rid of Louis as well tbh. He's another player that's done next to nothing for us and could make way for someone else to come in. Just my opinion of course.
Happy for Jesus to re-sign, now we need big Lucas to do so too!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Dr Slippy » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Just read in local Greenock paper that Lee Kilday turned down a return to Accies to stay at Morton. Doesn't bode well for signing prospects if Morton are seen as more attractive to play for than Accies.

I would happily have taken Lee back and think that it was a mistake to let him go after our promotion. I always saw Lee and Mikey as future linchpins of our central defence when they made their debuts in the same match at Ibrox a few years back. Lucas & Tena are both far too slow on the turn to play in the top league. Much as I love his attitude, Lucas is a bomb scare at times, & only Accies could sign a Brazilian who plays like a Scotsman, rather than the other way round.
Dr Slippy
Seaside Leagues

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:14 pm

[quote="Dr Slippy"]
I would happily have taken Lee back and think that it was a mistake to let him go after our promotion. I always saw Lee and Mikey as future linchpins of our central defence when they made their debuts in the same match at Ibrox a few years back.

Well, not that I have seen much of Lee Kilday since his Accies days but...................if his performance v Celtic in Scottish Cup is anything to go by, no thanks.

He was ripped a new one down that side by Celtic, admittedly the Champions, but still not brilliant.

One thing I will agree with you on, actually, two...........Morton seen as a more attractive prospect than Accies...........yikes!

Lucas and Zeus are as slow as a week in the jail, Zeus especially..............
Mrsweetleftfoot
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:49 pm

was it not the fact that he might have been a first pick at Morton , and was told by us that he was behind three others (lucas , jesus and devlin ) , that made his mind up to stay there ??

GMFC more attractive than ANY top league team.......... :lol:
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby H9crx » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:01 pm

Morton player get paid Milions

Sorry in millions

No contest
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:24 pm

Redmond and Longridge wouldn't have been on my list of 'keepers'; let alone giving them 2 year deals. Also a bit surprised that we are saying we are not far off where we want to be when we would appear to be at the very least short of a keeper, a right back and 2 strikers. Still it wouldn't be Accies if we didn't send out a variety of conflicting stories across the close season.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Previous

Return to The Accies