Rebuilding starts now

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Rebuilding starts now

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun May 08, 2016 12:16 am

So many players out of contract, going back to parent club hopefully accies have had a plan a ( premiership ) or plan b ( championship ) up there sleve and now everything is now sorted they will get there act together and show some ambition now and sign experience and quality instead of unfit duds. 30 years supporting accies and never saw my team 4 year in a row in top flight. Here's hoping
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Re: Rebuilding starts now

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:34 am

Show ambition? What does that actually mean? With the budget they had perhaps you can't accuse Utd and Killie of lacking ambition?

How did we stay in the top flight with duds, a crap board, a crap manager, without ambition and lacking any quality & experience?

PS Here is the thread to recognise the achievements of this season, perhaps in your genuine elation tonight you managed to miss it :oops:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=707
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun May 08, 2016 12:58 am

redandwhite1874 wrote:Show ambition? What does that actually mean? With the budget they had perhaps you can't accuse Utd and Killie of lacking ambition?

How did we stay in the top flight with duds, a crap board, a crap manager, without ambition and lacking any quality & experience?

PS Here is the thread to recognise the achievements of this season, perhaps in your genuine elation tonight you managed to miss it :oops:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=707

Who mentioned a crap board crap players in this thread? You. The team that started today 6 players are out of contract plus another 2 destined to go to bigger clubs plus Diaby, mandiangu will go plus Danny redmond on the bench out of contract only you could try and turn this around. Wake up fool and stop digging deep to prove a point you fool. Keep trying
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Mon May 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:Show ambition? What does that actually mean? With the budget they had perhaps you can't accuse Utd and Killie of lacking ambition?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=707

Who mentioned a crap board crap players in this thread? You. The team that started today 6 players are out of contract plus another 2 destined to go to bigger clubs plus Diaby, mandiangu will go plus Danny redmond on the bench out of contract only you could try and turn this around. Wake up fool and stop digging deep to prove a point you fool. Keep trying

He is the biggest troll on here. Digging up old threads like a child trying to prove a non existing point.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon May 09, 2016 4:52 pm

People do realise that troll and trawl are different words don't they?

The point remains, what kind of ambition are we looking for next season? I don't accept that the club doesn't have ambition; I don't see how a club like Accies can achieve what we have over many years without it. Its certainly measured ambition, but that has worked.

in terms of squad re-building then we need to recognise that we have signed good players but a significant amount, previously and this season, brought nothing to the party and were nowhere near good enough - for whatever reason (s). There are perhaps 6 players who we could not have signed and there would have been little/no impact on the team; as a small club we can't repeat those expensive mistakes. The club are trying to unearth gems but its been too wild of late. I suppose the question is are the u20s good enough to run with a tighter, but perhaps more expensive (in wages terms), first team squad?

Also in terms of re-building, the relationship between the club and fans could do with some work. The club's minimal interest in genuine fan issues is no good and those fans that thought the club was being deliberately mismanaged to relegation need to take a deep breath.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Mon May 09, 2016 9:32 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:People do realise that troll and trawl are different words don't they?

The point remains, what kind of ambition are we looking for next season? I don't accept that the club doesn't have ambition; I don't see how a club like Accies can achieve what we have over many years without it. Its certainly measured ambition, but that has worked.

in terms of squad re-building then we need to recognise that we have signed good players but a significant amount, previously and this season, brought nothing to the party and were nowhere near good enough - for whatever reason (s). There are perhaps 6 players who we could not have signed and there would have been little/no impact on the team; as a small club we can't repeat those expensive mistakes. The club are trying to unearth gems but its been too wild of late. I suppose the question is are the u20s good enough to run with a tighter, but perhaps more expensive (in wages terms), first team squad?

Also in terms of re-building, the relationship between the club and fans could do with some work. The club's minimal interest in genuine fan issues is no good and those fans that thought the club was being deliberately mismanaged to relegation need to take a deep breath.

I'll leave this here

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community " Wikipedia et al (2016)
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Tue May 10, 2016 7:24 am

H9crx wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:People do realise that troll and trawl are different words don't they?

I'll leave this here

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community " Wikipedia et al (2016)

:lol: You've just perfectly described yourself.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue May 10, 2016 8:33 am

What is it with acciesworld and pricks? Redandwhite1874 and now gaspode ruining a thread. Can remember not so long ago members being kicked out for trolling like these 2 do. Double standards in here but I suppose wankers like these two can do or say what the want.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Tue May 10, 2016 11:03 am

The clubs ambition sadly lies within the "brilliant work with the community"
The board have pretty much admitted that they'd have been fine with relegation, as long as the club continues it's charity work/youth projects.
Unless they have a drastic change of heart, I don't see focus being put on signing some proven talent anytime soon. Just gonna have to hope we can sneak some free agents who can do the job. We already needed a new LB, now with Ziggy leaving, we are gonna be even more fragile out wide.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Bonjella » Tue May 10, 2016 12:32 pm

I feel the eyes rolling but I see Celtic have a new strip with full hoops, Come on Les we can do the same!! get rid of that daft panel.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
Bonjella
Pub League

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue May 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:What is it with acciesworld and pricks? Redandwhite1874 and now gaspode ruining a thread. Can remember not so long ago members being kicked out for trolling like these 2 do. Double standards in here but I suppose wankers like these two can do or say what the want.

Its almost as if Admin understands the meaning of the word, and folk who like to post repeated strong opinions but then back away like weans from them when they are proven to be nonsense; struggle to understand that 'troll' is not a shield from previous or indeed current wild posts.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue May 10, 2016 3:43 pm

judgeflash wrote:The clubs ambition sadly lies within the "brilliant work with the community"
The board have pretty much admitted that they'd have been fine with relegation, as long as the club continues it's charity work.

Except the club didn't say that. I don't see how we are where we are without ambition? Not the kind of ambition which would threaten the sustainability of the club in the event of relegation, but running sensibly and prudently does not mean we are lacking ambition. Killie will have perhaps run up circa £1.5M debt in the last 2 seasons in the name of ambition.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Tue May 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:What is it with acciesworld and pricks? Redandwhite1874 and now gaspode ruining a thread. Can remember not so long ago members being kicked out for trolling like these 2 do. Double standards in here but I suppose wankers like these two can do or say what the want.

Excuse me? I merely pointed out that the description of a "Troll", fits registration plate perfectly. I wasn't the one calling another poster a "wanker", perhaps you should be barred? Double standards :roll:
Gaspode
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:59 pm

Gaspode wrote:

Excuse me? I merely pointed out that the description of a "Troll", fits registration plate perfectly. I wasn't the one calling another poster a "wanker", perhaps you should be barred? Double standards :roll:

He's looking for a ban so it gives him an excuse to not even have to try to defend the 'Calderwood' or 'Change of manager' threads ;)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue May 10, 2016 6:12 pm

See there you again slagging off threads again you tit. Next thread I put out I'll make sure I pm you just to make sure It's ok to put out there. If you don't like what I post ignore it. Is that hard for you redandwhite1874 or is the attention you crave? Couldn't give a toss if banned or not you tit
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:44 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:See there you again slagging off threads again you tit. Next thread I put out I'll make sure I pm you just to make sure It's ok to put out there. If you don't like what I post ignore it. Is that hard for you redandwhite1874 or is the attention you crave? Couldn't give a toss if banned or not you tit

If u want folk to ignore your thoughts and opinions it's perhaps a wee idea not to publish them :D.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Tue May 10, 2016 7:14 pm

Bonjella wrote:I feel the eyes rolling but I see Celtic have a new strip with full hoops, Come on Les we can do the same!! get rid of that daft panel.

Celtic's domestic strip always has full hoops, it's only in Europe that they are forced to have a white panel to make the numbers clearer.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue May 10, 2016 8:46 pm

I'll publish what I like you tit.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Wed May 11, 2016 4:14 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:
judgeflash wrote:The clubs ambition sadly lies within the "brilliant work with the community"
The board have pretty much admitted that they'd have been fine with relegation, as long as the club continues it's charity work.

Except the club didn't say that. I don't see how we are where we are without ambition? Not the kind of ambition which would threaten the sustainability of the club in the event of relegation, but running sensibly and prudently does not mean we are lacking ambition. Killie will have perhaps run up circa £1.5M debt in the last 2 seasons in the name of ambition.

Did you read my comments properly before quoting? I didnt say the club lacked ambition, just that the ambition is not solely with the first team.
Go read the last club statement + Les interview in the record, he's fine with relegation, would never get rid of Canning if we had went down etc, whilst praising his youth projects and community projects.
For me the priority would be, filling the smallest stadium in the SPL week in week out, with the profits made from this, trickling down to his projects. Not money going straight from our sales/revenue going straight to the youth/comm projects.

We are where we are, due to Alex taking a bunch of young talented players/cast offs and making them play excellent football against the odds. We are where we are now, because Dundee Utd/Killie managed to fuck it up worse than Canning has for 18 months.

P.S the beginning of the sentence may have came across rude, it wasn't intended.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby WAC » Wed May 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Admin please deal with this troll redandwhite1874 :lol: :lol:
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies