PRESS RELEASE - Colin McGowan

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: PRESS RELEASE - Colin McGowan

Postby Red and white hoops » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Accies Finest Spark wrote:
Red and white hoops wrote:Further to my post above re comps. I should also say I'm all for tickets been given to schools or kids teams now and again. Especially for games where there is a low attendance expected, fill the gazebo with kids but for these games but not every week.

It's when you see it every week tickets getting handed out at the main doors that it annoys me.

What if these are legitimate ?

I know one of the players quite well and get comps every other week home and away.

If they are ligitimate, I've not a problem with that. Players family, close friends and the media is what comps should be for. As I've said above though, I've witnessed countless times this season adults and kids walk up to the main door and asking for tickets. No names quoted, no 'so and so has left tickets for me'. Basically just getting a ticket while other mugs are paying £22 and myself and others paying for our season books.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:14 pm

So what are folk pissed off with ?
The fact that there are comps. seemingly given away "willy nilly " or that they don't get them ?
Some of the folk getting the tickets at the main doors could have been advised to go there by their boys club , youth group , school , etc.
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:05 pm

I think with the new prices we should be encouraging youth groups etc to get a ST if they are interested and can therefore go for a single push for next season and avoid the constant effort required in doing it game by game ?
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Previous

Return to The Accies