1 win now its all ok?

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

1 win now its all ok?

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:04 am

Sorry, but 1 win doesn't make everything ok (as redandwhite1874 seems to think)

Inverness was a great result and a great day for those who traveled but need to start picking up more points.. starting with thistle this Saturday.

Lets scrap the defensive formation and stick to the 4-5-1

C'mon Accies
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Re: 1 win now its all ok?

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Yes, lets start a new thread to continue what's already being covered by a few already.

If you could quote where I said (or even hinted) everything was now all right we can start a discussion. You wont be able to so another addition to the 'Drivel' bin ;)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Canning is still a donkey.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:32 pm

Yawn !
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby H9crx » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:48 pm

PrideOfLanarkshire wrote:Sorry, but 1 win doesn't make everything ok (as redandwhite1874 seems to think)

Inverness was a great result and a great day for those who traveled but need to start picking up more points.. starting with thistle this Saturday.

C'mon Accies

Haw don't upset red and white you will be trolled for the rest of your life! He is the Orical and enforcer of forum topics.

Lowere your expectations and know your place! :D
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:51 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:Yawn !

You tired? Shouldn't eat as much. Just makes you tired.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:18 pm

H9crx wrote:
PrideOfLanarkshire wrote:Sorry, but 1 win doesn't make everything ok (as redandwhite1874 seems to think)

C'mon Accies

Haw don't upset red and white you will be trolled for the rest of your life! He is the Orical and enforcer of forum topics.

Lowere your expectations and know your place! :D

The troll stuff gets rolled out anytime the circumstances don't suit your agenda and even you are unable to think about defending your own nonsense; or indeed to think about checking the meaning of the words you misuse (which would be a win win for you as the spelling would be there as well) . On the up side 'orical' :lol:
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:20 am

redandwhite1874 wrote:Yes, lets start a new thread to continue what's already being covered by a few already.

If you could quote where I said (or even hinted) everything was now all right we can start a discussion. You wont be able to so another addition to the 'Drivel' bin ;)

Every time we get a rare win you jump from topic to topic with a 'i told you so' attitude, its 1 win that doesn't make up for the months of negative and boring football. Along with questionable tactics.

1 win that doesn't hide the situation we are in, now as i said lets stick to 4-5-1 and hopefully start picking up more points.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:51 am

PrideOfLanarkshire wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:Yes, lets start a new thread to continue what's already being covered by a few already.

Every time we get a rare win you jump from topic to topic with a 'i told you so' attitude, its 1 win that doesn't make up for the months of negative and boring football. Along with questionable tactics.

1 win that doesn't hide the situation we are in, now as i said lets stick to 4-5-1 and hopefully start picking up more points.

I jump from topic to topic as many people love a new topic for every tiny nuance on what is the same point. I have repeatedly been critical of formations results and performances; and have also went on and on about 451 etc so we are in agreement. No one has said Saturday solves anything but at the same time it takes us 5 and 10 points clear of teams below us and gets us closer to teams above us. It's churlish to deny MC any credit but a return to park the bus would be a huge risk and the bottom 6 fixtures mean it can change very quickly; particularly when you look at our bottom 6 results in December.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:28 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
Alexander the Great wrote:Yawn !

You tired? Shouldn't eat as much. Just makes you tired.

You shouldn't post as much crap making me sleepy.
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:09 pm

My friend BFA was over the moon and says canning has now turned the corner. Think he need a visit to carstairs if that what he thinks.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:31 am

Just to compare.
Alex Neil took over from Billy Neil * who had completely lost the plot for more than a year* with a team in terrible shape and low on confidence, he then went on to have 77 games in charge with 42 wins and only 19 losses. Compared to Martin Canning who took over a team absolutely flying and has them now playing like the last few months of the Billy Reid era. He's now having scraped 11 wins in 50 games with 25 losses, Also breaking records for our worst run of form in over 80 years.
I don't think Canning is strong enough a character to control a premier division team, or even Darian Mackinnon :lol: , never have, I do enjoy this division, being relegated also isn't going to mean that we will get a new manager. So I'll gladly take the fluke wins for now. Maybe the 'board' will free up some funds in the summer to invest in some experienced players who can actually play and that won't require a half year to get fit.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:24 pm

The fat controllers lover big daft was absolutely seething that we had won on Saturday and sat the whole night with his face tripping him in a terrible mood !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:05 pm

WTF ??
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Admin » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:33 pm

BH & ATG - keep on topic please. Personal jokes between users, that almost no one else can understand, add nothing to the discussion and tend to derail discussion.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby The Bajan Bandit » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:21 pm

That will be us for another 20 games till our next win .
The Bajan Bandit
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat May 07, 2016 9:29 pm

The Bajan Bandit wrote:That will be us for another 20 games till our next win .

A loyal fan supports his team thor thick and thin ?
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Return to The Accies