Aye ok Martin.....please leave now.

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Aye ok Martin.....please leave now.

Postby redandwhite1874 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:04 am

Steven MacReedy wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:Whilst most fans have come to a decision re MC; it is clear that many people cannot accept or understand that Les and the Board have another opinion.

Instead they can only grasp it if they insert an element of malice or lack of caring regarding Les; usually as part of an ongoing agenda which forgets about where he has helped bring the club to or where we started from. The post trying to revise Watson is useful as it highlights the absolute lack of perspective.

I accept that me wanting my team to win games and at least get back to playing an attractive style of football is not what the board or manager want at this time.
Due to this and the fact they would rather spend money on a sandpit and mini golf than the 1st team squad, for me means changes need to happen in the boardroom and dugout or we are going to where Clyde are.

Thanks for providing an example of what I was referring to.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:45 pm

Just watched my DVD of Easter Road to try and cheer me up......

Our passing, at times, was a joy to behold....now we can't/are instructed not to put 3 or 4 passes together.

The stench coming from our game plan makes me puke!

We need to go after ICT, Partick Th and Dundee instead of this rubbish we currently see!!

Ffs, MC, give it a go....let the team play, not just defend!!!!
Mrsweetleftfoot
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:58 pm

^^^THIS^^^

If it at least looked as if the team were trying to win games , instead of simply not losing , then there would be less fans on Cannings back..........IMO .
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Previous

Return to The Accies