When relegation comes

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

When relegation comes

Postby H9crx » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:18 am

When the inevitable happens and we are religatted. Does any think the club will get rid of canning? I think the only way this wil happen is when they have some like Imrry read to step up, this also does not fill me full of confiadance.

After this last year and a bit I don't think I would be happy with bouzey now as he is part of this mess.
H9crx
Premiership

Re: When relegation comes

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:00 am

Does anyone think this didn't need an entirely new thread and the content could have easily fitted into one of the several other threads along almost identical lines, most of which have been started by the same guy? :roll:
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:09 pm

H9crx wrote:When the inevitable happens and we are religatted. Does any think the club will get rid of canning? I think the only way this wil happen is when they have some like Imrry read to step up, this also does not fill me full of confiadance.

After this last year and a bit I don't think I would be happy with bouzey now as he is part of this mess.

Ask your nurse to activate the spellchecker for fucks sake!
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Alexander the Great » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:21 pm

I have absolutely no confiadance in the manager we are going to get religatted quicker we give imrry the position the better !
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:08 pm

Uncle Ronnie and aunty Lesley have ordered Martin to relegate Accies or else
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Well 'inevitable' has now changed to the originator of the thread saying we are now safe :o A week is a long time in politics right enough.

So we sit level on points with ICT and just 3 points less than Dundee. Yes that's Dundee whose supposed superb managerial appointment and clear show of financial ambition were what we have allegedly been lacking as the BoD didn't care and just wanted to be relegated by a yes man with absolutely no idea etc etc. That said, they have a game in hand v Hearts and Celtic respectively.

Still fighting, no matter what anyone says; its just a matter of who is up for the fight or who can grab a convenient excuse to ditch the team when they need support.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby AmanAccie » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:14 am

Surely Dundee have 3 points more than us because of all the goals Rory Loy is banging in at the moment. We would defo be claiming the Euro spot with him up front!
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:59 am

redandwhite1874 wrote:Well 'inevitable' has now changed to the originator of the thread saying we are now safe :o A week is a long time in politics right enough.

So we sit level on points with ICT and just 3 points less than Dundee. Yes that's Dundee whose supposed superb managerial appointment and clear show of financial ambition were what we have allegedly been lacking as the BoD didn't care and just wanted to be relegated by a yes man with absolutely no idea etc etc. That said, they have a game in hand v Hearts and Celtic respectively.

Still fighting, no matter what anyone says; its just a matter of who is up for the fight or who can grab a convenient excuse to ditch the team when they need support.

Are you now saying we are safe? In my other post I was stating that with a manager we would be looking at a better option than the odd away win to try and survive. But again you spin it as a dig at me!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:46 pm

H9crx wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:Well 'inevitable' has now changed to the originator of the thread saying we are now safe :o A week is a long time in politics right enough.

Are you now saying we are safe? In my other post I was stating that with a manager we would be looking at a better option than the odd away win to try and survive. But again you spin it as a dig at me!

The only person who mentioned '...celebrating survival..' was you :D The point I was making was that teams with your 'better/experienced manager' and 'more funds' approach are hardly that far above us and indeed 2 are well below us at the moment.

Luckily I don't need to spin anything, your inconsistent posts and clear agenda make it easy.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat May 07, 2016 9:28 pm

H9crx wrote:When the inevitable happens and we are religatted. Does any think the club will get rid of canning? I think the only way this wil happen is when they have some like Imrry read to step up, this also does not fill me full of confiadance.

Religation ( :oops: ) never was inevitable despite the force of will of some alleged Accies fans :lol:
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Return to The Accies