Oumar Diaby

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Oumar Diaby

Postby accies1874 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:59 pm

We really can't judge him until he gets a few games but I am sceptical due to the fact it does seem like their usual random signing. If he helps keep us up then he's done his job.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:09 pm

why was he not announced yesterday if he was signed sunday ?
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby porcupine » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:47 pm

Probably usual ACCIES cock-up in communication methodology. Have you seen the photograph of Manager & Player in the Press? :oops: :oops: :oops: It's gone viral as one of the classic 'how not to do it' pictures.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:48 pm

porcupine
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:28 pm

When you need a picture of calamity canning in a meme. It looks like the first time he has seen the new player. (Prob was)
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Max MacDonald » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:10 am

Really hope Oumar is fit and match sharp as foreign players usually need time to adjust to the pace of the Scottish game.
In our current predicament we neeD everyone to be ready.
BFA can ram a metal door open with his head. Cheers ta
Max MacDonald
Seaside Leagues

Postby Originals1874 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:40 pm

after watching some highlight clips of him he looks like a big strong lad that could cause defenses some issues but really needs the likes of congo chris, ali, dougie and kurtaj running beyond him to be seen to best effect i think! Fingers crossed he hits the ground running!
Originals1874
Pub League

Postby H9crx » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:46 am

The under 20s was his first game in two months! A joke of a signing. Also where are all the other players that we can still signe until, march?
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:49 am

It seems like a similar signing to that of D'Acol.....a player lacking in match fitness/sharpness......which, of course, is vey puzzling.

I hope we manage to get a couple of others in to help out but,..........I fear not!!
Mrsweetleftfoot
Championship

Postby Accies Finest Spark » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:24 pm

He is utterly rank rotten

Took in 20s game this afternoon touched ball 5/6 times offside 3 times and doesn't even look like a footballer, this guy looks worse than any of the others I've saw that we've never heard of.

He was subbed at half time and never came back out assume he got in his car and left
Accies Finest Spark
Pub League

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:35 pm

He didn't impress but got injured just before half time. I assume that was why he was subbed. Nothing to show he passed the 'better than we have criteria' .
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby brogansrightpeg » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:55 pm

This is quite worrying if he is no better than D'Acol. Who at our club finds these signings?
Massive Alan ate everything
brogansrightpeg
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:38 pm

What's odds would you give that he will be punted very soon!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Laid-back Accie » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:54 pm

H9crx wrote:What's odds would you give that he will be punted very soon!

This, very much looks like another Sumsky, comes in with a lot of praise, loan him out for half a season then release him.
Laid-back Accie
Pub League

Postby Neilhoodwasmyhero » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:21 pm

Accies Finest Spark wrote:He is utterly rank rotten

Took in 20s game this afternoon touched ball 5/6 times offside 3 times and doesn't even look like a footballer, this guy looks worse than any of the others I've saw that we've never heard of.

He was subbed at half time and never came back out assume he got in his car and left

I'd like to disagree with this statement....but I can't it's pretty accurate. He has about as much idea about the offside rule as that big Spaniard that plays for Hearts. Only thing I can pick you up on is that he didn't leave, I saw him at full time.
Neilhoodwasmyhero
Seaside Leagues

Postby Accies Finest Spark » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Neilhoodwasmyhero wrote:

I'd like to disagree with this statement....but I can't it's pretty accurate. He has about as much idea about the offside rule as that big Spaniard that plays for Hearts. Only thing I can pick you up on is that he didn't leave, I saw him at full time.

Didn't see him at FT or return to the bench so assumed he'd left, I recall Docherty having a go at him after he was offside the 3rd time as Cunningham had made a run from deep and would've got the ball and been onside.

Only going on one 45 min viewing but it certainly doesn't bode well
Accies Finest Spark
Pub League

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Accies Finest Spark wrote:
Neilhoodwasmyhero wrote:

Didn't see him at FT or return to the bench so assumed he'd left, I recall Docherty having a go at him after he was offside the 3rd time as Cunningham had made a run from deep and would've got the ball and been onside.

Only going on one 45 min viewing but it certainly doesn't bode well

You are right that we cant draw conclusions as a whole on the guy; however it appears very fair to say that he is very much a punt and one who is either poor or not fit/match fit - either scenario being an exact repeat of previous failings and exactly what we all feared we would do.

However, on the upside today a few of those playing today in the u20s looked decent again- Cunningham scored a peach and looked composed and Scullion came off the bench and looked no worse than Mandiangu (another player who it is difficult to see why we signed).
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:01 pm

He is not fit as he now has played 1.5 games in two months!

Wtf do we expect when we shop in euro trash land!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:21 pm

This signing players who are not match fit in JANUARY is just pure garbage. Same with Hasselbaink, he spent half the season trying to get fit, whereas if he was in match fit he'd maybe have had a better impact.
I'd love him to be our next Stevie May, doubt it sadly.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Again we can get players like may in the championship but in the top decision with TV big away crowds. We get told we have no money and shop in Euro trash land! WTF where is all the Money?

Can I see a copy of the accounts? which director or directors are Filling their pockets?
H9crx
Premiership

PreviousNext

Return to The Accies