message to Kurakins

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

message to Kurakins

Postby tcbo1874 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:43 pm

After reading his comments in today's Scottish Sun(must be true)
If accurate Anton please don't feel obliged to stay.
I am sure there would be plenty fans weeping at your departure.Not.:-)
tcbo1874
Pub League

Re: message to Kurakins

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:47 pm

In fairness, he has played better in recent weeks.............he was left a lot of the time with his a**e swinging in the breeze at Parkhead by Kurtaj.

Not fantastic by any manner of means but much better............AND, he has covered in the centre much better in recent matches.

It's all well and good saying replace him, let him go..............to be replaced by whom?? Gordon?? Another square pegs in round hole routine..........no thanks!
Mrsweetleftfoot
Championship

Postby accies1874 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:52 pm

He did well against Hearts and St Johnstone, in my opinion, and I agree that Kurtaj left him exposed a lot against Celtic but the guy was an absolute car crash up until then. I thought he started fairly well in his first couple of home games (he was poor away to County and OK at Inverness) but a horror show at home to Hearts where he should've been sent off knocked his confidence and sent him on his way.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:39 pm

What was it he said? I didn't see anyone giving Kurakins credit for his superb saving tackle last week. Much like nobody giving Morris credit for saving a point at Perth with his acrobatic goal line clearance at the end. If a player is disliked by some fans he can never do any good in their eyes. I sit near someone like that, never applauds anything a certain player does.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Bigfatalan » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:35 pm

He isn't good enough no need to comment any further
Bigfatalan
Pub League

Postby rubenthedog » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:15 am

Thought he played pretty well today, has been improving over the last few weeks.
rubenthedog
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alfie Olek » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:19 am

From what I saw up close in the second half he looked a lot more comfortable on the ball and put in some good crosses when he moved forward. Still don't know what he is supposed to have said to the Sun though.
Alfie Olek

Postby accies1874 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:22 am

Man of the match today, in my opinion. Really impressed with him in the wing back role which suits him a whole load better.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:28 am

Much better from him although I was not as impressed as some were by his forward play and crossing; but he looks more comfortable when the full backs aren't pushed on as much as in 451.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:46 am

Stevie Clarke wrote:What was it he said? I didn't see anyone giving Kurakins credit for his superb saving tackle last week. Much like nobody giving Morris credit for saving a point at Perth with his acrobatic goal line clearance at the end. If a player is disliked by some fans he can never do any good in their eyes. I sit near someone like that, never applauds anything a certain player does.

Morris save on the line was very good! But he is a striker and is their to score goals. His goal today will get the rewards it is due. dont expect praise for a striker defending.

Morose is still under par with only 4 Goals
H9crx
Premiership

Postby The Bajan Bandit » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:49 am

Kurakins had his best game yesterday , Killie put Magennis on him in the first-half to try to exploit that side but he stood up to that challenge and was far more composed .
The Bajan Bandit
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies