sendles-white released

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

sendles-white released

Postby Alexander the Great » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:21 pm

With him being out of contract in the summer kinda thought he would be off after his performance at dens.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Re: sendles-white released

Postby brogansrightpeg » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:24 pm

Thought he may have developed as apart from Dundee game seemed no too bad.
Massive Alan ate everything
brogansrightpeg
Seaside Leagues

Postby Joemcc » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Think he's been a bit harshly treated to be honest - 1 bad performance and he's binned.

We'd have no team left if that was applied to everyone else !
Joemcc
Pub League

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Another player treated badly after one poor game.Joins the list including Mark McLaughlin and Cerny both of whom have no time for Accies now.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:34 pm

No getting away that the club's opinion is that this was a bad signing; with Turner, Nade in a similar bracket. Morris not far behind for me and although he has established himself I am not convinced by Kurakins. Only Kurtaj has looked the part and we cannot repeat these mistakes with the people alleged to be coming in over the next few days; neither can we afford them to be unfit or lacking match sharpness.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:38 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:No getting away that the club's opinion is that this was a bad signing; with Turner, Nade in a similar bracket. Morris not far behind for me and although he has established himself I am not convinced by Kurakins. Only Kurtaj has looked the part and we cannot repeat these mistakes with the people alleged to be coming in over the next few days; neither can we afford them to be unfit or lacking match sharpness.

Agreed on Kurtaj *Sometimes* I think Big lucas has also made some really important contributions too.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Alfie Olek » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Apart from Alan Martin who has yet to make a first team appearance most of the summer signings have now gone or rarely get game time Kurtaj perhaps being the exception. We really do have to try and get smarter with signings and i wonder if we should be turning our attention to the english lower leagues? seems to work for Inverness. I really though Sendles White look the part although no denying his shocker at Dundee. Maybe he has asked to go rather than us realising him. The amount of budget we must have freed in the last few weeks surely we can afford a couple of big hitters till the season end?
Alfie Olek

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Alfie Olek wrote:Apart from Alan Martin who has yet to make a first team appearance most of the summer signings have now gone or rarely get game time Kurtaj perhaps being the exception. We really do have to try and get smarter with signings and i wonder if we should be turning our attention to the english lower leagues? seems to work for Inverness. I really though Sendles White look the part although no denying his shocker at Dundee. Maybe he has asked to go rather than us realising him. The amount of budget we must have freed in the last few weeks surely we can afford a couple of big hitters till the season end?

Kurakins as well as got significant game time - even if we wish he hadn't.

The thing to consider is that these players are likely to have been paid some element of what was due on their contract so its perhaps not just a case of the wages being freed up - hopefully SW wanted to go and was less expensive to release.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Rednwhite1874

Our best season in spl in 2009/10 at the start of that season billy Reid made umpteen signings and only half of them survived come January, think we will always be a club that takes a chance on a player and if it doesn't work out he'll be allowed to leave.
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:Rednwhite1874

Our best season in spl in 2009/10 at the start of that season billy Reid made umpteen signings and only half of them survived come January, think we will always be a club that takes a chance on a player and if it doesn't work out he'll be allowed to leave.

Don't disagree and its hard to make a real overall value judgement on these signings as we don't know what the contract and release costs are; and therefore hard to say if we had viable cheaper or same cost alternatives

My point was that we can't really afford such a punt at the moment - its looks like Mandiangu was such a punt but we can't repeat that if we are going to fight on for this season.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Hope he is at least a good option from the bench he has set-up goals in u20's
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Hooper » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:Hope he is at least a good option from the bench he has set-up goals in u20's

He's not good enough mate there is better young lads than him and he will go the same way as sendles white etc
Hooper
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:02 pm

Shambolic way of working for a club that likes to shout that it has not money!
H9crx
Premiership

Return to The Accies