Do we have a team to be proud of ?

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Do we have a team to be proud of ?

Postby Calvin cringan » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:47 am

Hi folks , all i see on this forum is negativity these days has anyone noticed Hamilton accies are in the big leauge ?
Folk getting carried away I think we will always be punching above our weight , we should all be very proud of our wee team this season , only thing we shouldn't be proud of is the big red bus behind the goals and that clown mcgowans circus over in the corner the man is useless treats our stadium like a toy bringing scumbags into his gardens to play with no
You really couldn't write it.
Calvin cringan
Pub League

Re: Do we have a team to be proud of ?

Postby Happy Clapper » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:23 am

Well put Calvin.
Fat Alan's hame made soup company.....ahhhh it's braw
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby brogansrightpeg » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:36 am

Calvin,if I remember correctly you said the exact same thing in the Daily Record's hotline last week and it leads me to wonder if you actually attend games and see what is really happening?Cretin.
Massive Alan ate everything
brogansrightpeg
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:09 am

Oh calvin you started off so well too, then obviously being bullied by the bigger 8 year olds from section doom totally vanished from us and wanted to join them in the sandpit they were singing about on Sunday, well some of them as at least 60 or 70 percent of these REAL fans had thru there toys out the pram and were playing in there own sandpit :cry:
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby brogansrightpeg » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:20 am

Also I may add that without the lads of section A,the atmosphere at games would be a hell of a lot worse than it is just now.
Massive Alan ate everything
brogansrightpeg
Seaside Leagues

Postby Burst Baws » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:37 am

Section A were great, not so much so now. When on form they make a huge difference but at these times when the players are struggling for confidence it seems that our most vocal fans have vanished, shame really.
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Postby Hamiltonian73 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:53 am

brogansrightpeg wrote:Calvin,if I remember correctly you said the exact same thing in the Daily Record's hotline last week and it leads me to wonder if you actually attend games and see what is really happening?Cretin.

Calvin is the captain of our ship
Hamiltonian73
Pub League

Postby Happy Clapper » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:59 am

Section A has been to watch in recent years but not so lately but don't blame them. Fair play to the lads that are left and still trying. Hopefully soon they can have something to sing about. Really annoys me that grown men I sit around constantly moan about They young lads.
Fat Alan's hame made soup company.....ahhhh it's braw
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:07 pm

Och away crapper aw they do is sing about sandpits and other general nonsense they also have no songs of their own and copy their nearest rivals old Beatles numbers that are over fifty years old.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Max MacDonald » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Calvin cringan wrote:Hi folks , all i see on this forum is negativity these days has anyone noticed Hamilton accies are in the big leauge ?
Folk getting carried away I think we will always be punching above our weight , we should all be very proud of our wee team this season , only thing we shouldn't be proud of is the big red bus behind the goals and that clown mcgowans circus over in the corner the man is useless treats our stadium like a toy bringing scumbags into his gardens to play with no
You really couldn't write it.

Calvin are you just putting this stuff up for attention?
I am a real fan and atm am exasperated with the goings on at the club.
There are too many sweetie wife's on here running back to Leslie and co spouting nonsense bout REAL fans.
BFA can ram a metal door open with his head. Cheers ta
Max MacDonald
Seaside Leagues

Postby Burst Baws » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Haud the bus, is Calvin leaving the real fans and coming over to the happy clappers? This won't end well! :lol:
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies