We're not Ross County,

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

We're not Ross County,

Postby Happy Clapper » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:37 am

I've been on here a short time and have noticed the football managers on here. It's quite amusing. Seen a lot of slagging towards Daz McKinnon especially and Kurtaj and kurakins. That is the level of player were at or would you rather have Matty Paterson and Jp Kissock?
Fat Alan's hame made soup company.....ahhhh it's braw
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Re: We're not Ross County,

Postby Max MacDonald » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:40 am

JP Kissock was a good player down in Liverpool, I actually watched him play for Tranmere when I was down visiting my uncle Errol.
BFA can ram a metal door open with his head. Cheers ta
Max MacDonald
Seaside Leagues

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:43 am

I don't think it's necessarily football managers more fans, real or otherwise, offering their opinion on which formation/team they see as best for the matches....

I guess why a large chunk of folk come on to Acciesworld.

Correct, we are not Ross County, we do have the smallest budget/fan base but that doesn't excuse Annan or Celtic (recently).

I hope the club show a sensible amount of ambition and get us a striker in this window.

I would concur with you, Kurtaj is our best player but has been off the pace since Ross County in December.
Mrsweetleftfoot
Championship

Postby Happy Clapper » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:01 am

Mrsweetleftfoot wrote:I don't think it's necessarily football managers more fans, real or otherwise, offering their opinion on which formation/team they see as best for the matches....

Correct, we are not Ross County, we do have the smallest budget/fan base but that doesn't excuse Annan or Celtic (recently).

I hope the club show a sensible amount of ambition and get us a striker in this window.

I would concur with you, Kurtaj is our best player but has been off the pace since Ross County in December.

I would say the whole team have went of the boil since utd away but funnily enough that was our sports science guy Colin Clancy last game so is it miby a fitness thing now we're rotten or was he a master tactician aswell as fitness coach. Don't think we've won since he left.
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:03 am

Happy crapper has a point.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Happy Clapper » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:24 am

Alexander the Great wrote:Happy crapper has a point.

I see we are needing spelling books for the kids on here
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Gaspode » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:34 am

Happy Clapper wrote:
Mrsweetleftfoot wrote:I don't think it's necessarily football managers more fans, real or otherwise, offering their opinion on which formation/team they see as best for the matches....

I would say the whole team have went of the boil since utd away but funnily enough that was our sports science guy Colin Clancy last game so is it miby a fitness thing now we're rotten or was he a master tactician aswell as fitness coach. Don't think we've won since he left.

You may have a point there concerning Clancy leaving. I believe the players don't look as fit or sharp as they were earlier in the season. I always noticed how structured and organised our half time warm up for our subs was compared to other teams but now we just seem to mess about at half time.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:37 pm

It's like Peter Kay is now the warm up guy,getting the subs to kick balls aimlessly and totally disorganised.Like a kickaround for Accies Fat Fans or something.
Years ago,we had Miodrag Krivokapic and at times many of us "real fans" used to ensure we were in the games early to watch the warm ups.They were far ahead of most clubs at that time.Can't recall seeing Alexander and the likes in those days.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:52 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:It's like Peter Kay is now the warm up guy,getting the subs to kick balls aimlessly and totally disorganised.Like a kickaround for Accies Fat Fans or something.
Years ago,we had Miodrag Krivokapic and at times many of us "real fans" used to ensure we were in the games early to watch the warm ups.They were far ahead of most clubs at that time.Can't recall seeing Alexander and the likes in those days.

Oh for goodness sake, can you never post anything without the phrase " years ago " what age are ye 70 ?
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Burst Baws » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:13 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:
YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:It's like Peter Kay is now the warm up guy,getting the subs to kick balls aimlessly and totally disorganised.Like a kickaround for Accies Fat Fans or something.

Oh for goodness sake, can you never post anything without the phrase " years ago " what age are ye 70 ?

The thing I always notice with YOH posts are how he likes to mention how others agree with him or many have said the same as him. He likes to be liked, he likes to be in a group of like minded individuals who can't think for themselves and agree with everything the ringleaders say. I think if we could only convert those two or three ringleaders we would have a whole support of happy clappers :D
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:21 pm

Spot on :lol: He's like grand pappi rappie hanging out with his hoods.
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:15 am

Sad , sad and sadder....
Take a day off from slagging your fellow fans ( whether you agree with them or not ) .....
It's getting embarrassing now....... :oops:
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Return to The Accies