What constitutes a "real fan"

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: What constitutes a "real fan"

Postby Alexander the Great » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:06 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:You sure you were at Annan and Celtic Park Alexander?Hope you are not telling porkies here.

For a third time now I have only missed one game this season, maybe your needing to spend your money on a pair of spectacles instead of the bargain bin in home bargains.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Happy Clapper » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:09 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:
YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:You sure you were at Annan and Celtic Park Alexander?Hope you are not telling porkies here.

For a third time now I have only missed one game this season, maybe your needing to spend your money on a pair of spectacles instead of the bargain bin in home bargains.

Did you go to fir park 3-3 game ATG?
Fat Alan's hame made soup company.....ahhhh it's braw
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Max MacDonald » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Do you get free tickets for away games ATG? as I think I may know you
BFA can ram a metal door open with his head. Cheers ta
Max MacDonald
Seaside Leagues

Postby brogansrightpeg » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:19 pm

Were you at Starks Park earlier in the season?
Massive Alan ate everything
brogansrightpeg
Seaside Leagues

Postby Happy Clapper » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Bigfatalan wrote:
brogansrightpeg wrote:Bigfatalan,were you the chap I was talking to at Oban?

I was with my dog max at Oban he's hates Ronnie and les too

I think you are the guy that sits a couple in front of me at NDP BFA
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby The_shed » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:Glory hunters Awa back to the old firm

WTF !!!! so what your saying is that anybody who is speaking out against Canning or/and the board are glory hunters ....

Ain`t exactly much glory in supporting Accies ..lol ..
What annoys most ppl just know is :

The manager is not a manager ... to me he is basically a Yes man for the board ... ( a blind man could see he`s not a manager )

The directors seem to be more interested in all this wonderful charity work there doing than actual results on the park ( We are a Football team ) ... one even joked about what goes on the park as secondary and another said i wont kill us if we get relegated .. the wives and weans will be alright ... what sort of fukin statements are they to Fans !!!!

The lack of ambition shown by the current board ... spend a bit of cash on players rather on keep gambling on the Youth system ( i know the youth system is working ... to a certain extent ... but you need experience there as well ) .. its okay saying they`ll learn by there mistakes ... thats Ok in the lower leagues or even Junior but not the Top tier ... ) and there mad fukin Signing policy or lottery i should say ... how many players have been brought it played once or twice .. or in some cases no played and then released ..

Any REAL fan would always want or at least want whats best for the Club ... but at the moment the Club just seems to be certain peoples little toy just now ....
The_shed
Pub League

Postby accies1874 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:05 pm

I'm curious as to what was more important than Accies for you to miss a game? Doing so is a poor effort. Next thing you know you'll be saying that you didn't go to Easter Road as we were 2 down.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:07 pm

Oh dear...... :oops:
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Yummy Fur » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:28 pm

Bigfatalan wrote:
brogansrightpeg wrote:Bigfatalan,were you the chap I was talking to at Oban?

I was with my dog max at Oban he's hates Ronnie and les too

A lot of short memories on display. Doesn't your dog remember the 70 years of unprecedented success that Ronnie and Les have delivered?
Yummy Fur
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:49 pm

Not at Dundee and Fir Park as I witnessed myself .Don't know about the other games,but you seem to have missed more than you say ATG. ..You sure you are not telling porkies.Perhaps you are a wee bit confused,I'll give you that. :lol:
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:45 am

I find myself wandering what purpose this thread has at all???

Did you go to this game, how many have you missed.....Jeez, are you kidding me??

Sounds like a discussion amongst 6 yr olds.....
Mrsweetleftfoot
Championship

Postby Max MacDonald » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:52 am

Mrsweetleftfoot wrote:I find myself wandering what purpose this thread has at all???

Did you go to this game, how many have you missed.....Jeez, are you kidding me??

Need to ask the chairman as he said people that post on the Internet are not real fans.
I post and go to games & sometimes take my dog, so I am a real fan.
BFA can ram a metal door open with his head. Cheers ta
Max MacDonald
Seaside Leagues

Postby Happy Clapper » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:11 am

Mrsweetleftfoot wrote:I find myself wandering what purpose this thread has at all???

Sorry but is this not a forum for Accies fans? When you have a chairman questioning who real fans is then this topic is well and truly valid.
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:56 am

I agree with mrsweetleftfoot I have never heard so much tosh seems to be alot of kids from the doom and gloom section have came on here questioning how many games I have attended this season, well I bet its been more than them as they were at home Sunday watching cartoon network eating jelly tots.
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Happy Clapper » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:20 am

Alexander the Great wrote:I agree with mrsweetleftfoot I have never heard so much tosh seems to be alot of kids from the doom and gloom section have came on here questioning how many games I have attended this season, well I bet its been more than them as they were at home Sunday watching cartoon network eating jelly tots.

I think there is a lot of doom not just from kids but old fat men especially where I sit with my grandkids in section c. The language is atrocious at times. Do these idiots not see that there is kids around them? They are not real fans. Start backing the manager for a change
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby brogansrightpeg » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:33 am

Alexander the Great wrote:I agree with mrsweetleftfoot I have never heard so much tosh seems to be alot of kids from the doom and gloom section have came on here questioning how many games I have attended this season, well I bet its been more than them as they were at home Sunday watching cartoon network eating jelly tots.

I,myself sit in section H with my son and daughter,so me,a kid,I think not. You seem happy enough about the comments Lesley has made and I bet you were happy about McGowan's comment about him being willing to take relegation.
brogansrightpeg
Seaside Leagues

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:59 am

I'm not one for moaning usually but ATG, you need your head checked if you are contempt with current goings on.

From the ANNAN & CELTIC results to the comments from Les in the papers.

(yes nobody expects a result at celtic park but to loose 8-1 is unacceptable)
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby Alexander the Great » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:20 am

If we lost 1-0 is that more acceptable, at the end of the day its still 3 points and I have seen us lose 8 goals to Celtic before and we moved on, I was far more disappointed with the Annan result there should have been a statement after that and I think the great Leslie has been taken out of text, he obviously wants us to stay up, but is a little green around the gills with the press yet.
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby brogansrightpeg » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:22 am

Ah,that is the board's favorite quote,"misquoted,and out of context".
brogansrightpeg
Seaside Leagues

Postby Burst Baws » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:31 am

brogansrightpeg wrote:Ah,that is the board's favorite quote,"misquoted,and out of context".

Doesn't stop it being true
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

PreviousNext

Return to The Accies