The Canning Thread

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: The Canning Thread

Postby redandwhite1874 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:29 pm

JackJarvisEsquire wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:

Its NOT Canning's fault (note the apostrophe) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

If I was going to pick on someone with a learning difficulty, for a grammatical error, I would make sure my own post was correct.

:oops: :oops:
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Fri May 13, 2016 8:34 am

Tubbs again

If you were marking my disortation for my Ma I would expect you to pick up on my spelling etc.
THIS IS A GOD DAM FORUM- should I Wight you a manual as you just don't get, :?
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri May 13, 2016 9:46 pm

H9crx wrote:Tubbs again

If you were marking my disortation for my Ma I would expect you to pick up on my spelling etc.
THIS IS A GOD DAM FORUM- should I Wight you a manual as you just don't get, :?

In English!
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Sat May 14, 2016 8:11 am

:lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you get the message. I hope to fuck none of your kids have dyslexia.

If this makes you feel like a man picking on my spelling keep it up.

See you soon
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat May 14, 2016 11:18 pm

H9crx wrote::lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you get the message. I hope to fuck none of your kids have dyslexia.

If this makes you feel like a man picking on my spelling keep it up.

See you soon

You have assumed that I am male, which is perhaps why you have repeatedly sought to use gender based put downs (to date ignored by Admin for some inexplicable reason) - thus defining yourself as misogynist; on top of your more self evident challenges.

Why not relax and enjoy the success of your alleged team like the rest of us. Maybe if you went to a game or two you would pick up on the sense of community and achievement; and realise the halcyon days we are currently living in.

Your 'relegation express' is dead, alongside most of your hopes for Accies this season. Your wish for Accies to fail and retention of a childlike sense of perspective on our relative success in recent years is bewildering. Your anti-Accies bias and agenda is well defined and if you accept that the regime and ethos is not going to change anytime soon then you would be as well finding another club that you never see to drone on about with no basis in fact. Your boycott is a failure, alongside your failed twitter 'storm' :oops: which attracted zero interest and served only to embarrass yourself (if that is possible).

PS Your carefully crafted post shows that you appear to suffer only from anger initiated dyslexia; whilst seeking to hide behind the pain of genuine sufferers; a cynical card to be played alongside your 'victim' status agenda.
Last edited by redandwhite1874 on Sun May 15, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Sun May 15, 2016 11:32 am

Tubbs......I don't know you , but you do need to find something else to do with your time .
Spending your Saturday night going through old posts to prove a point that most folk know already ( that is , that the reg. plate is a bit of a hissy fit type bloke and at best left alone in his sad wee world !!) , says more , to me , about you than him !!

As I've said before.......bad losers are bad , but bad winners and the told you so brigade are just as bad ......

Let it go , mate , and enjoy the fact that we will be in the top league AGAIN next season . :D
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sun May 15, 2016 12:40 pm

There's genuine dyslexia and there's laziness. Typing D'Alco repeatedly instead of D'Acol seems to me to be laziness.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Previous

Return to The Accies