Player who will get the Blame

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Player who will get the Blame

Postby H9crx » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:59 pm

It is Clear that the BOD will not blame their boy Martin, i think we will now see a plethora of players being let go in the next week.

D Alco
Nadi
Sandles White If not all ready gone
Congo Chris

Thoughts
H9crx
Premiership

Re: Player who will get the Blame

Postby JackJarvisEsquire » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:51 pm

If and it's a BIG IF, the board AND Martin decide he's in it for the long haul, I would prefer the club to really stick to a community and youth ethos and get rid of the 2nd rate players littered in our squad who are contributing nothing. We need to be brutally honest and say the majority aren't good enough to be turning regularly in the top league. Combine that with 6-7 players who are off form or lacking confidence, we really should be looking over our shoulders.

I've been checking my family tree to see if I have any Latvian heritage because if they have Kurakins at left back, I reckon I could get a game. We managed to find an international full back who is a worse player than Richard Hastings.
Danny Redmond should look for an alternative career as a Ray Quinn lookalike. Giving him the number 10 jersey was the ultimate insult.
I fully expect Carlton Morris will be playing Non League in England by the time I'm lining up for my 1st Latvian cap. I'm absolutely baffled as to how he's signed with an English Premiership Club and for us to continue his loan after an unproductive 6 months screams of desperation.
I'll give D'Acol another few games before I fully make my mind up that he is a diddy, but I think he is a diddy.
I would like to be kind to Jesus Garcia Tena and say he can go into the out of form bracket but he offers very little. He's slow, cumbersome, not overly aggressive or good in the air, doesn't mark, far too one sided and looks like the Mitre is covered in shite when he's got it at his feet.
I also don't see the positives in building a team around Darian MacKinnon. His use of the ball is deplorable, his positional sense in poor and he can't be any sort of positive role model for younger players in our squad. He doesn't have the guile to play in the important position in which the manager, or someone, is playing him. The manager, or someone, extended his contract the same week that the manager, or someone, stated that everyone was playing for their future :?:
I haven't seen much of Sendles White but what speaks volumes is we've played everyone bar Danny Cunning at centre half before him.

We need to get a few low risk signings in who know Scottish football and who don't need months in the under 20's or out on loan to adjust to our game. I expect some will point to bums on seats and budgets to say we can't compete with the wages of other clubs, but I'd counter that by saying one low risk signing (Loy) is potentially cheaper than 2 (Morris/D'Acol) of the above.
JackJarvisEsquire
Pub League

Re: Player who will get the Blame

Postby H9crx » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Spot on

The board have said they will back canning, now i would like them to say we are prepainring for the championship and olny play our youth with a few experianced player. (can't be any Worse)
H9crx
Premiership

Return to The Accies