Hamilton Academical - What next?

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Hamilton Academical - What next?

Postby judgeflash » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:35 pm

Football is a magical game, it can incite all forms of emotions and passion. I'm left feeling massively apathetic, knowing the board don't seemingly care about the quality produced or enjoyment of fans.

After another embarassing result, what do you people think the next step is?

Martin is quoting the same old patter of "it hurts but we need to bounce back" which leads me to think he knows he is not going to get the sack. Does he need to punt a baby over into Morrisons car park before being sacked? Or would this lead to a contract extension?

I'm at a loss for words, we all know how poorly the clubs communication is with fans, so I don't expect a statement from them about the current state of the club. Financially stable as we are, the crowds are visibly down, the football on the pitch is reminiscent of the last days of Billy Reid. I'm contemplating not only boycotting away games, but now not attending home games, until change is made.
Minus Tony and MAC *born offside* - He inherited the same team that was playing wonderful football for Alex Neil. He has made over 10 + signings, only around 2 of which have worked *sometimes*
You don't take a top 6 team, in 12 months turning them into relegation favourites, without massive amounts of incompetence.
judgeflash
Premiership

Return to The Accies