The BOD

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

The BOD

Postby H9crx » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:10 am

Now it is starting to look like the BOD have given up on the club. Since the 10p games And the best run of results for ages. I feel that the realisation that they can't grow the crowed or take the club any further.

Why I say this

No fan interactions in a long time
No communication to the fans
No spots on sports sound promoting the club
The lack of imagination in manager and dud signings.
The ethos has also left us for shit players form Europe.

If this is not the case the fans need awnsers, if it is the case thanks for your time and get the sale boards up.

This clubs deserves better that what is happening just now!
H9crx
Premiership

Re: The BOD

Postby really? » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:40 am

Genuinely scared about Sunday.

Hearts are on form and will pump us - could be 0-8.

Will be there but wondering about my sanity.

Les - please do something.
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby rubenthedog » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:06 am

I'm a 'happy clapper' that normally goes to every game.

Considering trying to find a dentist for some root canal work instead. Be less painful

My condolences to all Accies fans that attended last night
rubenthedog
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bluesy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:25 am

I am pretty much a happy clapper also - we're still better than we've been most of my life.

Last night was really grim though - I left at 7-0 (felt bad but couldn't take it anymore - fair play to those who stayed)

to me 8-1 was a great result after that - it was looking more like 12 or 13 to be honest!
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:59 am

Imagine leaving early and missing the ONLY decent thing that happened! I stayed til the end and was surprised to see some players make an effort to come over to us. Dougie ans Docherty did and Crawford half-heartedly did. Canning was straight down the tunnel, though. There are many players I wouldn't be sad to never see play for us again.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Alfie Olek » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Statement from Les on the official site. I don't know who he gets to write his PR but it sounds like something from Henry the Eighth :roll: However where I disagree Les is in the belief that Martin is capable of turning this round. The players are I think capable of keeping us up respectably but Martin isn't the individual to do this. Before it's too late bring it in someone who has Alex's motivational and tactical skills.
Alfie Olek

Postby H9crx » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Obviously recent results have been very disappointing but we have been here before in previous seasons and we believe that our players and management team will come through this difficult period with our support.

We will continue our policy of developing our own young players which has proven to be very successful and we will continue to search for the players that can augment what we do within our budget, which can prove very difficult.

We have had positive results against the vast majority of Premiership teams this season and it was only around six weeks ago that we were sitting 5th in the table, therefore demonstrating that things can change very quickly.

We would ask that our fans get behind the Manager and the players during this difficult run of results.

Together we all hurt when things are not going as we would wish, but fans, community, players, staff, management and directors in alignment are what makes our Club what it is. Together we can make the difference, divided we’ll fail, so on behalf of all of us with a love for our club, let’s keep the faith and collectively support our team positively and with passion to get things back on track.”
H9crx
Premiership

Postby DC United » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Things feel worse now than when Billy Reid was on his arse and offered to resign, only for the board to reject it. Eventually Billy had enough (and look what happened next...), it'll take the same from Canning. The club seem to pride themselves on not sacking a manager who has lost the dressing room. If left to contiune I can see us dropping like a stone through the divisions, as we were on course to do under Billy.
DC United
Pub League

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:32 pm

If Les happens to read this, I wasn't expecting us to beat Celtic just not be an "embarrassment " or be "shambolic", that's courtesy of the boys on radio Scotland. Sacking inept managers is part of your job whether you like it or not. Grow a pair and get it done before you lose even more season ticket holders!
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:05 pm

Lots of people looking for concrete proof of things happening at the club and if you can’t or won’t give it you are branded as a liar.

Now for all the real fans this is what you board think of you all and the ambition they have.

“If we get relegated it obviously would not be great- but it would not be a disaster. No one will die. The wife’s and wans will be okay no matter what."

LES GREY Daily record print 21.1.16 (AKA puppet master) in more way than one.

We Diddy WEE ACCIES need us the fans need us they need to pay their money and shut up.
Enjoy Sunday pay your money buy your refreshments but don’t expect anything in return.

some more lovely statment for the master of puppet

"there have been no discussions about the managers position."
"playing the proper way"
"If it happened that we ended up back in the Championship, so be it. Staying up is not the be-all and end-all for us."
"No panic signings"
"Someone with experience who could come in and help would probably be outwith our budget."
H9crx
Premiership

Postby really? » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:48 pm

We only got out of the Championship by the skin of our teeth.

Literally last gasp goal. Last kick of the ball.

And only because Alex Neil was an amazing man-manager.

And we had Tony Andreu.

These stars won't line up again in my lifetime so if we go down to the Championship we ain't coming back.

Nothing will die but our dream.
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:53 pm

From the posibilaty of Europe to religation in a year Is not accaptable.
H9crx
Premiership

Return to The Accies