Dud signings over the years

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Dud signings over the years

Postby Burst Baws » Fri May 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Agreed our signings have been poor, however I think kemy would have been absolutely superb had he been fit but alas not to be.

Although not seen much of Alex, I think he has been good and I'm hopeful that he'll get a fair chance next season but I assume that will only be if Morris doesn't re sign
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri May 13, 2016 9:45 pm

H9crx wrote:Funny how red and white did not pull out this forum last week

Oumar Diaby =Dud

Kemy Agustien = Dud

Chris Mandiangu = Dud

And what the hell has Alex D done to get a new contract?

This is why the pish about the smallest team and small budget does not wash as we spunk £££ every year on euro Trash!

The hypocrite reaches new levels just when u thought his standards could go no lower. Anti Accies agenda at every turn. All these dud signings avoided the choo choo relegation express and avoided what idiots said was inevitable relegation.
Feel free to post on the Mission Accomplished thread whenever your accies hatred allows :D
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Fri May 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Oh dear.....

Bad losers are bad , but , bad winners and the told you so brigade can be just as bad if not worse......... :roll:

Just let it go and enjoy the fact that we will be top league , AGAIN , and Hibs hibsed it AGAIN......... :lol:
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby H9crx » Fri May 13, 2016 10:04 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:

Oumar Diaby =Dud

Kemy Agustien = Dud

Chris Mandiangu = Dud

This is why the pish about the smallest team and small budget does not wash as we spunk £££ every year on euro Trash!

The hypocrite reaches new levels just when u thought his standards could go no lower. Anti Accies agenda at every turn. All these dud signings avoided the choo choo relegation express and avoided what idiots said was inevitable relegation.
Feel free to post on the Mission Accomplished thread whenever your accies hatred allows :D

I think you will find these three did sweet F all to Help us stay up! Called it correct when the fat one was subbed that he would join the long list of players who never managed 90 min! And that we would never see him again.
Last edited by H9crx on Sat May 14, 2016 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby WAC » Fri May 13, 2016 11:15 pm

Annoys me the amount of money we waste on wages on players who bring absolutely nothing to the team. Yet we are told we don't have ££ to spend. Off the top of my head are ones from this season.

Chris Turner
Christian Nade
Jamie sendless white
Congo Chris
Oumar diaby
Kemy
Alex D'acol
Redmond
Longridge

9 players who.imo have contributed next to nothing to this season. Nearly a full starting 11 full.of wasters. I don't buy the old chesnut of we can't compete in terms of.finance. those guys wages could have brought in 3/4 quality players which in return results in finishing higher up/cup runs.
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Sat May 14, 2016 8:13 am

redandwhite1874 wrote:

Oumar Diaby =Dud

Kemy Agustien = Dud

Chris Mandiangu = Dud

Now how would you define hypocrite?

@acciesfc @HamAdSport1 3 complete waste of a wage brought in to improve the squad ? Mistakes we can't afford again. Lessons learned ?

A tweet from our very own red and white.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat May 14, 2016 11:00 pm

The hypocrite definition I would use was the same as the majority of the English speaking world would accept; unlike yourself who abuses the definition of words to suit your own purposes, or potentially mental capacity?

You either accept the validity of raising previous threads or you don't. You have spend years saying its trolling but have sought to raise this subject as something new, whilst completely ignoring that we have a concurrent on-going discussion about my thoughts on some of the poor signings we have made on another thread.

Accies staying up and you are raging :D :lol: ;)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Sun May 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Red and white I love you and your hatred of me.

Can we not just be friends
H9crx
Premiership

Previous

Return to The Accies