Managers under pressure

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Managers under pressure

Postby Chase Outlaw » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:59 pm

Canning WILL see that we are relegated this season.Without a doubt such a shame really.
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alfie Olek » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:40 pm

How much of it is Canning and how much is it a squad of players who are too inconsistent performers to deliver. I thought Sendles white looked an answer to some of our defensive frailties but judging by today no way. kurtaj seems to blow hot and cold and Crawford returning from injury seems a different player
Alfie Olek

Postby H9crx » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:11 am

Alfie Olek wrote:How much of it is Canning and how much is it a squad of players who are too inconsistent performers to deliver. I thought Sendles white looked an answer to some of our defensive frailties but judging by today no way. kurtaj seems to blow hot and cold and Crawford returning from injury seems a different player

These are all canning so players along with Turner and the other duds.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:39 am

I thought the players were good enough and it was all Martin's fault?

PS I take it you have ruled out any chance that guys like Gills and Ali losing form (which happens) has anything to do with our current bad form.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:25 am

Players lose form it due to confidence and as stated about a year ago

Goals bread confidence, we are don't score many goes Argo confidence and players slump

Simples that this lies with canning as he has not got a striker in to replace MAC.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Xmas comes early for registration plate, a man who wallows in our teams bad form and is all over this forum when we are playing badly but is almost invisible when we are playing well, sad individual.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Alexander the Great » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Its only two games since we beat Utd ffs panic has set in, although if we are still winless after caley game I have to agree as that would be 7 home games without a win.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby H9crx » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:48 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:Its only two games since we beat Utd ffs panic has set in, although if we are still winless after caley game I have to agree as that would be 7 home games without a win.

But the UTD game could have been 3/4 down at half time if they were not bottom of the league and low in confidence it could have been game over at half time.

We got luck and it should have been a warning, but we did not change any thing and again get our asses handed to use by a team who knows how to hurt us.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Drop Kurakins and play someone up front with Morris (Kurtaj or Brophy) now and the pressure will be off him by new year.

Keep Kurakins in the team and we could well be done for.
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Whiskeytown » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:34 pm

A win on Saturday and we'll be effectively 9 pts clear of Killie, taking into account our goal difference. I know that could still be whittled away, last year we were 17 ahead of Dundee when AN left, but it would calm the horses for a bit and give the players some confidence back. Don't expect us to beat Motherwell but even a couple of draws in the games after Killie would be ok. If we lose them all, then the club have to do something or, far from attracting new fans, existing ones will start drifting away.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby accies1874 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:22 pm

What annoys me most is that there's clearly ability in the team; it's just a pity we haven't shown it since September. I mean players like Sendles-White, Gordon, Gillespie, Crawford, Kurtaj and Imrie all have ability and Morris might come into that category too but it's all about getting the most out of them. There's no point in lumping long balls to Morris over the heads of the usual trifecta behind the striker to Morris who rarely wins headers.
accies1874
Premiership

Previous

Return to The Accies