Thank you to the club

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Thank you to the club

Postby rubenthedog » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:20 pm

My wee boy was the mascot today, and I can't praise Ian Simpson and the club for the fantastic experience that he had.

From the moment we arrived, he was made to feel like a wee star, we were very well looked after, Martin, the backroom staff and the players were all great and made it an unforgettable experience.

Even got to sit beside Danny Redmond and Eamonn Brophy on the subs bench before the game.

Thank You very much
rubenthedog
Seaside Leagues

Re: Thank you to the club

Postby Yer Sisters Yer Maw » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:40 pm

rubenthedog wrote:My wee boy was the mascot today, and I can't praise Ian Simpson and the club for the fantastic experience that he had.

From the moment we arrived, he was made to feel like a wee star, we were very well looked after, Martin, the backroom staff and the players were all great and made it an unforgettable experience.

Even got to sit beside Danny Redmond and Eamonn Brophy on the subs bench before the game.

Thank You very much

Danny Redmond must have been pleased to be sat beside someone his own height for a change. :) Seriously thought, it's good to hear that your wee lad enjoyed his day and that the staff made the effort to make him feel welcome and the experience of being an Accies mascot a good one . It's too easy criticising the club at times and things like this go unnoticed.
Yer Sisters Yer Maw
Seaside Leagues

Re: Thank you to the club

Postby Accies Finest Spark » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:42 pm

Good to hear the club getting positive feedback !

I used the online shop to order my wee boys first hoops and collected with no fuss on saturday morning proud as punch to see him in the hoops shouting "Accies" now to get him along to a game this season !
Accies Finest Spark
Pub League

Return to The Accies